• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lucky Winner from Nigeria meet here

Dear ALL,

Please remember me in prayer as our interview (myself and my wife) comes up next week 15th March,2011 that God's favour should rest upon us on that day for VISA BREAKTHROUGH in JESUS NAME,AMEN.

The glory of God that cannot be covered shall continue to be with ALL of US on this forum AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN..

Dear forumites,the "LENT SEASON" starts tomorrow 9th March,2011,let us remember all our brethren going for interviews this week,next week,upper week,this month,coming months that God in his infinite mercy grant us favour in the face of the consular officers and grant us VISA SUCCESSFUL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

Also,let us make reconciliation with our GOD for forgiveness of SINS and the grace to continue to do his will in Christ Jesus.AMEN.

THIS AND MANY MORE ARE OUR PRAYERS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-DV- NOV 2009

RECIEVED 1 NF- MAY

KCC COMFIRM

CASE NUM-2011AF000012***

2NF-yes

MEDICALS -yes

POLICE REPORT yes

POE - CA

VISA -to be collected 15th march

INTERVIEW- DONE on 7th march

dear stonesanjay,

l was interviewed on 7th march , am married, but l won the lottery.
they never asked my wife any thing at all, she was asked go back to her seat. mine was sucessfull,am to pick up our visas on the 15th tuesday

be sure to go with ur waec atleast, be ready to defend what ever u claim as a proffesion, u must remember how and u met ur wife. gudluck. u can call me on 08064100095

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 42,000 Except: Egypt 31,200
Ethiopia 26,200
Nigeria 15,450

ASIA 23,500
EUROPE 27,800
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 12
OCEANIA 1,175
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,150

dear stonesanjay,

l was interviewed on 7th march , am married, but l won the lottery.
they never asked my wife any thing at all, she was asked go back to her seat. mine was sucessfull,am to pick up our visas on the 15th tuesday

be sure to go with ur waec atleast, be ready to defend what ever u claim as a proffesion, u must remember how and u met ur wife. gudluck. u can call me on 08064100095

Thank you Mentus.

The God Lord that perfected yours will do the same in our life and grant us our heart desires,AMEN.

We shall ALL testify to the goodness of God on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN.

DEAR ALL,

Praise God,Kennyeast had a successful interview today,may the name of God be glorified.

Congratulations once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody testify you are good,you are good Jehovah you are good,everybody testify you are good, you are good Jehovah you are good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Lord has done it again in the life of KennyEast,let us adore and praise the name of God for this wonderful testimony.

Our God is good ALL the time and ALL the time,the Lord is good.

The Lord that perfected this in the life of KennyEast today will continue doing greater things in our life.

For ALL still awaiting our interviews,I decree the favour of God shall never depart from m US,AMEN.

Amanor,you are the next on the forum come 14th March,2011 followed by myself come 15th March 2011,I decree that our ever faithful will go with you during the day of your interview and grant you your hear desires,you shall come out victorious with VISA granted in Jesus name,AMEN.GO AND GET YOUR VISA AMANOR COME 14TH MARCH 2011 BECAUSE IT IS YOURS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

To ALL of US still awaiting interviews in this Month of March and coming Months,we shall ALL find the favour of GOD in the face of the Consular officers and VISA granted in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

To ALL those under AP ( We remember our Brother Bennit and others concern),I decree that the good LORD shall remember them and grant them VISA Breakthrough in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall ALL celebrate on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN

Thank u so much pal, i decree in Jesus name dat Amanor will be successful on monday the 14th, u Stonesanjay will be successful on tuesday the 15th and Rukky-smilez will also be successful on wednesday the 16th. Ur interview will be easier than mine in Jesus name. Amen.

Thank u so much pal, i decree in Jesus name dat Amanor will be successful on monday the 14th, u Stonesanjay will be successful on tuesday the 15th and Rukky-smilez will also be successful on wednesday the 16th. Ur interview will be easier than mine in Jesus name. Amen.

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnn

@ Amnor, Stonesanjey, Rukia and other going for visa interview as monday 14th march, God will go b4 you guyz and touch the heart of the CO that will interview you guyz, that as soon as they sees you guyz the will just fall in love with you guyz. And your visas will be granted in Jesus name! Gudluck guyz and God bless!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Heavenborn,

WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME.

THE GOOD LORD THAT WAS,HIS AND FOREVERMORE WILL CONTINUE TO BE WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND NEVER DEPART FROM US ALL,AMEN.

Amanor,your interview tomorrow is already a success and you shall come here on this forum with powerful testimony,AMEN.

We shall all testify to the goodness of God on this forum in jesus name,AMEN.

whether the enemy likes it or not (concerning the deletion of the Thread),we shall ALL continue to celebrate on this forum and to the shame of the Devil in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

my God of perfection

:) My brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum, guess what i'm holding in my hand right now? my VISA!!! i just picked up my visa about 1hour ago, without any delay or stress i was not even asked to pay for the collection. my God of perfection has perfected what He started in my life about a year ago, to Him alone be all the glory, i also want to thank every member of this forum for ur support, encouragement and prayers, the almighty God will continue to do for u what u cannot do for urselves. thank u and God bless. STONESANJAY just had a successful interview, he will be coming online soon, the blessings of this forum is becoming double double, glory be to God.

DEAR ALL,

Given glory to the Lord he reigns,given glory to the Lord he reigns,he reigns he reigns he reigns,given glory to the Lord he reigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dear people of God, we (myself and my wife) had a successful interview today.God really favoured us in the face of the consular officers.

Your prayers really work for us and we thank God for this victory.

Dear ALL,just be confident and bold when ure with the CO and always provide answers to any questions ure asked.

Remember,prayer is the key.We were in total praising and worship before we were called to window 11 for the interview and it really gave us confidence during the interview (Thou,the CO did not ask my wife any questions.

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will post my experience later.

Success awaits ALL going for interviews tomorrow,coming weeks,months in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!11

DEAR ALL,

Given glory to the Lord he reigns,given glory to the Lord he reigns,he reigns he reigns he reigns,given glory to the Lord he reigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dear people of God, we (myself and my wife) had a successful interview today.God really favoured us in the face of the consular officers.

Your prayers really work for us and we thank God for this victory.

Dear ALL,just be confident and bold when ure with the CO and always provide answers to any questions ure asked.

Remember,prayer is the key.We were in total praising and worship before we were called to window 11 for the interview and it really gave us confidence during the interview (Thou,the CO did not ask my wife any questions.

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will post my experience later.

Success awaits ALL going for interviews tomorrow,coming weeks,months in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!11

My Glorious and God favoured interview experience at last!
We got to the Embassy as early as 5:45am and we all waited till around 7am when they started calling people according to categories; Dv, and other Visa application cadres.
After the usual security check, payment and submission, we were called to window 11 by a young handsome good looking American guy 4 our interview.
Me and wife: gud morning sir!(with smile)
Co: gud morning(with a normal face, no smile)
Co: do u swear to tell the truth today?
Me & wife : We promise
Co: told my wife to do Fingerprint and latter asked her to go and stay behind window 8
My wife :she left to stay-by window 8 as instructed by the Co
Co: Told me to do fingerprint
Me: Fingerprint was taken
Co: u are here because u were selected 4 further processing
Me: yes
Co:Do u wish to qualify tru Experience or Education?
Me: Tru Education
Co: wats ur highest educational qualification?
Me: university degree
Co: wat school?
Me: FUTA
Co: when did u graduate?
Me: I told him
Co: wat course did u do?
Me: Electrical/Electronic engineering
Co:did u do a project?
Me:yes
Co:wat was it?
Me: Design and Construction of Laminating Machine
Co: tell me about it
Me: i did...................
Co: tell me the courses u did in ur final year?
Me: i did.....................
Co: tell me about Computer Architecture
Me: i did
Co: Did u serve (NYSC) where & what did u do during the service year??
Me: i did & explain better what I did
Co: started typing
Co: Asked me when and how I met my wife and when I proposed marriage to her and when we got married?
Me: i explained............
Co: Ask about the pictures and pointed to some pple in the pics
Me I explained whom they are to him?
Co:Asked me what I will do when I get to USA?
Me:I told him that I will work
Co:Asked me the nature of work
Me:I told him
Co: Asked me How my host got to USA and where she is staying in USA
Me: I explained to him
Co: ok
That was how it went my Dear colleagues (Brothers and sisters) and he gave me the pick up letter for our VISAS’.

I MUST SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR THEIR PRAYERS FOR ME AND VISA BREAKTHROUGH THE GOOD LORD HAS GIVEN US.

I decree that the good Lord that did this in our life will do the same in the life of ALL pple awaiting interviews in IJN, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTE:ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PRAY,GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS.Pls when u get to the Embassy before the call check inn and other security checks and before the Co face to face, JUST BE PRAISNING AND WORSHIPING GOD FROM THE BOTTOM OF UR HEART, this is what we did truout our staying at the Embassy and the Lord favoured us mightily. God favoured me and I was able to answer all the questions the Co asked me widaout missing words.

My wife was not asked any questions at all, apart from the Fingerprint she did.

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ALL, YOU ARE INDEED A GREAT FAMILY AND TO SEE IN THE STATE BY GODS GRACE, AMEN!!!!!!!!

Gdm house,i just dnt knw wat is goin on here in this thread?i av bein tryin to get a continuation of our last thread date 16 n 17 but dnt knw wat the problem is?is our 16 n 17 thread get deleted again by the admin? or hackers,questions needs to be ask,can any 1 say somthn,i'm DV 2012 expectants wt some fellow DV 2012 4rm NAIJA like ROYALTUNDE,VICTOR-FEDEL,DONKAY.Congratulation to those that had a SUCCESS interviews n 4 those that re yet to be interviewed u ll all get ur VISA,to the greatest of all is KENNYEAST n others who have gotten there VISA already may GOD almight guide u thru a safe JOURNEY to USA .DV 2011 NAIJA pray 4 DV 2012 NAIJA.GOD BLESS NAIJA.

Brothers n sisters which way are we heading to in life? Jesus is saying to us, that He is not coming soon but He is already coming, He says He frowns bitterly at UNFORGIVENESS and that He is coming for a HOLY PEOPLE. What direction are u heading to, Heaven or Hell? Cos they are both REAL. Many of our friends and family are in hell wishing they have the opportunity u and i have now, and dats the opportunity to repent.