• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

@ammeck09;

Why was the DV-2012 22,000 winners result first announced, out of the 100,000 winners before the cancellation all the results, or does it still mean that the winners are being announced in batches?

Take time and read the forum threads, especially the one's on dv 2012 and you will understand what's going on. Thanks

Dear forumites,

Happy new month of PERFECTION to ALL on this forum IJN,AMEN

Because this month is a month of PERFECTION,the good Lord will perfect ALL that concerns us and our households IJN,AMEN.

To the glory of GOD,we will be traveling to USA on July 12,2011.May the good Lord continue to protect and guide us ALL,AMEN.

To all those going for interviews this month and the coming months and to those on AP,we pray that GOD in his infinite mercy show them favour in the face of the CO and grant them ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

The joy of the Lord shall never depart from US ALL,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Forumites
I have a friend who had his interview this morning in Manila-Philippines and it was going all good til the CO asked him to send his resume and "List of publications" and he was put in administrative processing, can somebody please tell what this list of publications is ??? My friend is a pharmacy graduate with two master degrees (Manufacturing Pharmacy and Public health) ...
Ps: We are both sudanese ...

Dear forumites,

Because this month is a month of PERFECTION,the good Lord will perfect ALL that concerns us and our households IJN,AMEN.

To the glory of GOD,we will be traveling to USA on July 12,2011.May the good Lord continue to protect and guide us ALL,AMEN.

To all those going for interviews this month and the coming months and to those on AP,we pray that GOD in his infinite mercy show them favour in the face of the CO and grant them ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

The joy of the Lord shall never depart from US ALL,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen, Amen and thanks for your prayers, i pray the Good Lord sees you and the family through to the promised land safely and successful. all the best in your preparations and the Lord be with you and the family.

Hello Forumites
I have a friend who had his interview this morning in Manila-Philippines and it was going all good til the CO asked him to send his resume and "List of publications" and he was put in administrative processing, can somebody please tell what this list of publications is ??? My friend is a pharmacy graduate with two master degrees (Manufacturing Pharmacy and Public health) ...

I am surprise about the request to submit resume and list of publications because these are not part of the documents to be submitted for the dv interview. Well, we all know resume so it wont be difficult to get one. On the list of publications, I think they may be looking for thesis/dissertation/project work unless your friend during the interview insinuated that he has some published works.

Salam Yaso

I am sudanese too and I need your help with the required documents for sudanese and what to bring if you don't have birth cerficate? and is the affidavite of support included even if you have enough finance please response

Hello Forumites

Last edited by a moderator:
hello my lovely home. i'm very sorry for my absence at the forumn.its due tolong application of stuffs. hope y'all still keeping the faith. anyway who is in new jersey naw on this forumn??

hello my lovely home. i'm very sorry for my absence at the forumn.its due tolong application of stuffs. hope y'all still keeping the faith. anyway who is in new jersey naw on this forumn??

what up with you wizyf, how is the job searching coming to. all the best.

Dear forumites,

amen n thanks. may the Good Lord carry you safely on HIS wings for a safe flight

wizif. how is the going in NJ. hope all is kuuuuuuuuuul

Hello Forumates, by the Grace of our Lord i have less than a week to face the Co again. i pray HIS FAVOUR and PRESENCE continue to be with me throughout the whole process for i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. the Lord be with us all. Amen!

Hi Pope, it shall be well with you IJN. the VISA is already yours n you will definite;y grab it before the end of July IJN. have faith

thank you all for your concern about my case. I played the lottery myself as a single, and i filled the ds forms to kcc as single. The only problem i faced was the date of birth issue which i believe i did tell you all. I thought that could be a hindrance to my last visit to the embassy, and surprisingly, that did not even crop up. B the white co who was @ window 6 interviewing singles really took a longer time to complete an interview. @ that moment i had hunch that it was intentional, and it got to a point when i realized that the co was NOT doing any interview at all. So i decided to visit the gents and from my findings, he was not at his window! And that was the time that the Ghanaian officer mentioned my name from window 5 unbelievably. She told me she was ordered by white co to ask of the location to my house as popescandy earlier informed you.

The following morning, i quickly sent them an email clarifying that all my documents that are with them read single, and should be treated as such. They replied and said, i'm still on administrative processing and when it is done, they'll call me to come to the embassy to further discuss it.

So folks, again, it will not be my might, but the lord's. If god says yes, who can say no? Peace unto you all!! Benniit

It shall be well with you my brother. When you find yourself on AP, a lot of ideas and thinking come to your mind. None could be true. I had similar problems when I was on AP. So many 'it could be' 'it is' 'it should be' 'it could have been' etc etc rummaged through my mind. It is toruture! Just concentrate and intensify your prayers. It gets to a point in life where only one thing works and that is prayer. Don't try to think what has gone wrong. You will never know and it would be too depressing to try and find out. Stay focussed, stay prayerful and stay blessed. Peace.

hi all,
Where are you

it seems the thread has been very slow of late. what is the problem? can't understand it.

hi all,
Where are you

it seems the thread has been very slow of late. what is the problem? can't understand it.

I wonder! We all need to be our brother's keeper, therefore even if you have already secured your visa, we have to make sure our brother's/sisters who are yet - are not left out.

I wonder! We all need to be our brother's keeper, therefore even if you have already secured your visa, we have to make sure our brother's/sisters who are yet - are not left out.

thats true Ammeck09, the august visa bulletin is near , i hope i won`t be left out!

Hi Wizyfbaby, how are you doing and which area are you staying? Cos am in new jersey and i presently stays at noth bergen, which is about five-ten minutes drive to jersey city. am yet to get my SSN, even though that new york was my point of entry! i don't have a phone yet but if you already have, then you can inbox me as i will call you. I worship at The Redeemed Christian Church of God [RCCG] at Martin Luther king jr. at jersey city. if you are staying any where close to that area then am inviting you this sunday. Peace be unto you!!!

Sorry i forgot to ask you how you recieved your SSN, was it mailed to you or you went to their office? Cos i went to their office at Bergenline road in jersey city 3 days after i arrived, but i was told to wait 10 work days which expires tomorrow. One really can't do much if you don't have your SSN. I have applied for many job but they kept asking for the SSN. I have also gone to MVC agent to pick driving manual and am reading it to go for driving test and road test as soon as i can. But generally like Ammeck said earlier that it's a good place for beginners to begin.

Sure boss you are totally right. lets hope that it bounces back to life again. all the best to us all. IT IS WELL WITH US IJN