• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hi Guys,
A friend was denied visa together with his wife and kid on Wednesday on public charge - reason being they have a child with delayed developmental milestones who might need special care once in the US. Someone has advised that since their case is still open till 30th September they can look for an AOS to overcome this hurdle. I need as much advice as i can get to assist them. Asking for your assistance in this.

I don't know why they have to deny them visa because of the public charge. At least they should have schedule another appointment to give them the chance to bring an affidavit of support (AOS). It is only when they cannot produce one which would have resulted in denial, afterall per the requirements for the DV lottery, there is no mention of AOS. Let me ask, were they denied outright or have been given the chance to bring AOS?

No you cannot live in one state and use another state's driving license. The licensing law requires you obtain your state license 60 or 90 days after living/moving there. Though people continue to flout this law with impunity, it is not the option I will recommend.

Thanks very much bro for the insight.

hello guys, just to let you all know that i arrived New york on tuesday by 4:45pm american local time, aboard royal airmaroc airline on transit thru casablanca. Currently at north bergen city in new jersey. I wish all those going for interview soon the of luck. @ Benniit, lets wait on God for the best on this matter, as i believe that he will see you thru. IJMN!

Thanks be to God for the traveling mercies He granted you and the family, i pray your search for Job will go on smoothly IJN. all the best in your endeavours. the Lord be with.

My broyher u av said the conclusion of the whole matter, if God says yes, no man can say no. i'm with u in prayers.

Kennyeast, hope you are good, how is live over there and how far with Job, have you been able to secure one and how difficult was it? the Lord be with you.

hello guys, just to let you all know that i arrived New york on tuesday by 4:45pm american local time, aboard royal airmaroc airline on transit thru casablanca. Currently at north bergen city in new jersey. I wish all those going for interview soon the of luck. @ Benniit, lets wait on God for the best on this matter, as i believe that he will see you thru. IJMN!

Congratulations!!!!!

@All
Ama1990 will be facing the CO in the last week of July. Lets remember her in prayers!! She will soon join us on the Forum!! PRAYER is the key!!!

I am finding it problematic in editing my signature due to the changes in the forum format: i cannot find the "setting" at the right top corner!!i can only see Notifications, Profile and Log out. Help me out!!!

benniit,

the battle is not yours but of the lord.because god is on the throne,he will fight the battle for you and perfect all that concerns you.

Our god is a god that remember his covenant;the same way he remembered his covenant with abraham,he will definitely remember you and grant you visa successful ijn,amen.

You will surely come to this forum and testify to the goodness of god cos our god reigns forevermore and he never fail.

You will laugh last in ijn.

Please continue to pray and fast and we will continue to remember you in our prayers.

Remember,good things does not come so easy at all,but by the grace of god all things are possible.

Also,we pray for thos going for interviews this month and the coming months,the favour of god shall continue to rest upon you all,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace to you all and we shall continue to testify to the goodness of god on this forum,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen!!!

I am finding it problematic in editing my signature due to the changes in the forum format: i cannot find the "setting" at the right top corner!!i can only see Notifications, Profile and Log out. Help me out!!!

I just check and you are right. Well I will play with the site and see if there is another way to update your signature.

Just as mentioned earlier I've manage to locate where to click to update your signature.
Click 'Forum Actions', next 'Edit Profile' and it will take you there.

@All
Ama1990 will be facing the CO in the last week of July. Lets remember her in prayers!! She will soon join us on the Forum!! PRAYER is the key!!!

We are definitely with her at all times in prayer. She will find FAVOUR in the face of the Co on the set date IJMN. Expecting to hear from her very soon, her absence its been long. the Lord be with us all.

Just as mentioned earlier I've manage to locate where to click to update your signature.
Click 'Forum Actions', next 'Edit Profile' and it will take you there.

Hi Ammeck,
do u know how to revert from Mobile mode to Vb4(PC) mode? i just cant revert it back to PC mode.