• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hopefully i will be flying on 31st July!!! I wish all those who are yet to go for the interview the best of best. Good luck!!! PRAYER is the key!!

Hello House!
By the Grace of God, I will be moving to the states on July 10. Hope HE CONTINUES TO GUIDE AND PROTECT ME AS HE HAS ALWAYS DONE. All the best to you all

Fellow forumites,

We pray that all those going for interviews shall see the face of God and VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

Also,to those still on AP (Benniit and others),the good Lord in his infinite mercy grant you favour in the face of CO and grant you ALL VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

And to those of us awaiting our traveling to USA,we shall ALL have safe journey to OBAMA LAND IJN,AMEN.

The joy of the Lord shall never depart from us ALL IJN,AMEN

We shall continue to testify to the goodness of GOD IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeahh Boss, it seems everyone is no where to be found including myself. @Popescandy1, Ama1990, all the best in your preparations!! God is with you all. PRAYER is the key!!!

Thanks very much bro, i pray the Good Lord grants you traveling mercies and take you safely to the promised land. Success is already ours for the Lord says all things work for our Good. the Lord be with you.

Hello House!
By the Grace of God, I will be moving to the states on July 10. Hope HE CONTINUES TO GUIDE AND PROTECT ME AS HE HAS ALWAYS DONE. All the best to you all

Great, yours is just around the corner, our Lord God says in His scriptures that never will He leave us and never will we be alone. i pray His mercies and favour continue to show in all your endeavours here and on the promised land. the Lord be with you.

Fellow forumites,

We pray that all those going for interviews shall see the face of God and VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

Also,to those still on AP (Benniit and others),the good Lord in his infinite mercy grant you favour in the face of CO and grant you ALL VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

And to those of us awaiting our traveling to USA,we shall ALL have safe journey to OBAMA LAND IJN,AMEN.

The joy of the Lord shall never depart from us ALL IJN,AMEN

We shall continue to testify to the goodness of GOD IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ammmeeeennnn!!!!!!!

Hello Forumates, by the Grace of our Lord i have less than a week to face the Co again. i pray HIS FAVOUR and PRESENCE continue to be with me throughout the whole process for i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. the Lord be with us all. Amen!

@ammeck09;

Why was the DV-2012 22,000 winners result first announced, out of the 100,000 winners before the cancellation all the results, or does it still mean that the winners are being announced in batches?

Hello House!

Oh so soon, good to hear that. May God guide you in your preparation to move to Obamaland.

Hello Forumates, by the Grace of our Lord i have less than a week to face the Co again. i pray HIS FAVOUR and PRESENCE continue to be with me throughout the whole process for i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. the Lord be with us all. Amen!

Sure, sure! The favor of the almighty shall be upon you on that fateful day. Your duty is to attend to take up your visa collection letter.