• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Boss, the whole thing is that i was registered by this person in question during the dv lottery registration. They told me to pay certain amount before they could release the case number and other necessary infor. That was all boss. But God is there for us IJN. Because of this forum, they did not play any significant role in the processing, but then i have to pay them. Thanx for your concern. PRAYER is the key!!!

Ok, I heard you now. Those suckers will demand everything from you.

Boss, the whole thing is that i was registered by this person in question during the dv lottery registration. They told me to pay certain amount before they could release the case number and other necessary infor. That was all boss. But God is there for us IJN. Because of this forum, they did not play any significant role in the processing, but then i have to pay them. Thanx for your concern. PRAYER is the key!!!

I take it, this person used thier address instead of yours? that is, all correspondence from KCC would go through this agent.
Well, good luck and I hope they are not being too unreasonable in their demands.

We had to pay an agency too, but later found out we shouldn't have because KCC had our personal contact details wrote to us directly.

I take it, this person used thier address instead of yours? that is, all correspondence from KCC would go through this agent.
Well, good luck and I hope they are not being too unreasonable in their demands.

We had to pay an agency too, but later found out we shouldn't have because KCC had our personal contact details wrote to us directly.

Hi Kor, thanx so much for your concern. All my document and necessary infor passed through this agent. in terms of the demand, i think they are being fair comparatively. Am through with the Financial constraint now. Thanx so much for your prayers. PRAYER is the key!!!

hi everyone, i went to pick up my visa today. Surprisingly i was given just 4 months, so have to be in the US by october

hi everyone, i went to pick up my visa today. Surprisingly i was given just 4 months, so have to be in the US by october

Finally,...... Praise be to God. Congrats Sister for successful visa pick, 4 months? then you have limited time to prepare if you haven't, all the best and may the Lord make your path straight in all your endeavours.

Yea, Maryland has one of the strict driving license regulations. It is difficult to pass in Maryland than other states.

i don't know whether you've already tackled this question, may i didn't get, but i would like to know whether its possible to move to another state purposely just to acquire a license while in another state.

i did my medicals 4 months before my interview so i wanna find out if it would create any problems 4 me on my interview date in july
cos the hospital told me it wld expire in six months tyme

Last edited by a moderator:
i did my medicals 4 months before my interview so i wanna find out if it would create any problems 4 me on my interview date in july
cos the hospital told me it wld expire in six months tyme

Hi, i am kenyan. Did my medicals 9th June and my interview is 27th June. During counselling i was made to understand that should i be issued with a visa, i must make sure i travel b4 9th Dec before noon American time coz thats when my medicals will expire. Should i travel later that Dec 9th i will have to re do the medicals (another costly exercise).My advice - do the medicals 1-2 weeks prior to your interview if you want to have like 5 or six months to prepare before you travel.

i don't know whether you've already tackled this question, may i didn't get, but i would like to know whether its possible to move to another state purposely just to acquire a license while in another state.

No you cannot live in one state and use another state's driving license. The licensing law requires you obtain your state license 60 or 90 days after living/moving there. Though people continue to flout this law with impunity, it is not the option I will recommend.

Thanks for the deliberations on my case

may god see benniit through

the cause of benniit's problem could be that kcc has mistakenly processed beniit's case or benniit has a peculiar problem he has not disclosed to the forumites yet. Cos this is strange!!!. It will be better if he comes to explain this so we can contribute accordingly. But i strongly believe he will receive the visa. May god be with him wherever he is ijn.

thank you all for your concern about my case. I played the lottery myself as a single, and i filled the ds forms to kcc as single. The only problem i faced was the date of birth issue which i believe i did tell you all. I thought that could be a hindrance to my last visit to the embassy, and surprisingly, that did not even crop up. B the white co who was @ window 6 interviewing singles really took a longer time to complete an interview. @ that moment i had hunch that it was intentional, and it got to a point when i realized that the co was NOT doing any interview at all. So i decided to visit the gents and from my findings, he was not at his window! And that was the time that the Ghanaian officer mentioned my name from window 5 unbelievably. She told me she was ordered by white co to ask of the location to my house as popescandy earlier informed you.

The following morning, i quickly sent them an email clarifying that all my documents that are with them read single, and should be treated as such. They replied and said, i'm still on administrative processing and when it is done, they'll call me to come to the embassy to further discuss it.

So folks, again, it will not be my might, but the lord's. If god says yes, who can say no? Peace unto you all!! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you all for your concern about my case. I played the lottery myself as a single, and i filled the ds forms to kcc as single. The only problem i faced was the date of birth issue which i believe i did tell you all. I thought that could be a hindrance to my last visit to the embassy, and surprisingly, that did not even crop up. B the white co who was @ window 6 interviewing singles really took a longer time to complete an interview. @ that moment i had hunch that it was intentional, and it got to a point when i realized that the co was NOT doing any interview at all. So i decided to visit the gents and from my findings, he was not at his window! And that was the time that the Ghanaian officer mentioned my name from window 5 unbelievably. She told me she was ordered by white co to ask of the location to my house as popescandy earlier informed you.

The following morning, i quickly sent them an email clarifying that all my documents that are with them read single, and should be treated as such. They replied and said, i'm still on administrative processing and when it is done, they'll call me to come to the embassy to further discuss it.

So folks, again, it will not be my might, but the lord's. If god says yes, who can say no? Peace unto you all!! Benniit

Gos is still God bro. It is well!!! PRAYER is the key!!!

Thanks for that advised.
I plan to do my medical two weeks to my interview day which is on the 13th of july.
My Question is, from the experience, is one given his own result to carry, or is it send direct to the embassy? my concern is the delay.

Absolutely! We just have to stay put for God to do the rest. We will never stop praying for you.

Thanks for that advised.
I plan to do my medical two weeks to my interview day which is on the 13th of july.
My Question is, from the experience, is one given his own result to carry, or is it send direct to the embassy? my concern is the delay.

Holy Trinity gives it out thier clients handy. I guess it's same with Akai.