• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

MAY GOD SEE BENNIIT THROUGH

The cause of Benniit's problem could be that KCC has mistakenly processed Beniit's case OR Benniit has a peculiar problem he has not disclosed to the forumites yet. Cos this is strange!!!. It will be better if he comes to explain this so we can contribute accordingly. But I strongly believe he will receive the VISA. May God be with him wherever he is IJN.

MAY GOD SEE BENNIIT THROUGH

The cause of Benniit's problem could be that KCC has mistakenly processed Beniit's case OR Benniit has a peculiar problem he has not disclosed to the forumites yet. Cos this is strange!!!. It will be better if he comes to explain this so we can contribute accordingly. But I strongly believe he will receive the VISA. May God be with him wherever he is IJN.
Yes! HE WILL SURELY BE GRANTED THE SWEET OF HIS SWEAT IJN.

i want to find out how many months it will take for a medical report to expire before going for an interview.this is because i started mine on 31st march 2011 and got the report 2 weeks later at akai house but my interview has been scheduled on the last day of july so it will be 4 months old and i want to know if it would be accepted without being told to go 4 another 1

I don't really know about this bro, but i strongly know that if your medical rept even expires before the interview or visa collection date, the interview will be done and after that you will be told to make another one BEFORE you come for the VISA. So don't worry just go and perform well at the interview!!!!They will never deny you the visa on the basis that your medicals or police rept has expired!!! I observed a situation like this during my visa collection; the guy was told the visa is ready but he has to bring a new medical rept.

Last edited by a moderator:
does sending emails to the embassy help in clarifying some issues...

I think so sister. Just state the necessary information they need: Date of birth (M/DD/YYYY format), case number and name (Full name as it appears on the forms). All the best. PRAYER is the key!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Passport
Envelope (containing your documents given to you by the consulate)
Flight Ticket
Boarding Pass
New address (if applicable)

BOSS thanx so much for this information. Hope u are good. @ALL Those who have entered the states: Does it take much time to process this at the POE? Or is the process difficult?PRAYER is the key!!!

@all, hi everyone, hope all is going on well by the Lord's GRACE, how far with preparations and waiting y'all. Enjoy the weekend.

Pope preparations are ongoing massively!!! Hope u are good too IJN. I Want to advise you to be forearmed, since these people can conduct another interview for you on the second appointment date (especially if you are not given the same person you were directed to during the first interview). It is just a caution. All the best on the 6th July!!!PRAYER is the key!!!

@NYarkoh24,
Its been a long tyme. where are you. how are plans on your movement to the States? please inform the house accordingly. waiting...................

Forumites, i have been busy these days searching and gathering cash for the ticket and to settle my agent, that has kept me....for a while. Sorry for this!! Prayer is the key!!!

We Are doing gr8t and hope you are good tooo. Preparations are far advanced and for me I am looking around second week of July but I have not booked yet. Thanks and all the best in your second interview IJN. it is well with you

Thanks very much bro, we pray the Lord prepares you adequately for the journey. Amen.

these things they are doing is not fair askin for hom e directions...if u ll ask him well is the Ghanians at the embassy who are doing that...

Sorry i forgot to add, he said a Ghanaian was the one doing that, i just don't know what they are trying to fish out.

Pope preparations are ongoing massively!!! Hope u are good too IJN. I Want to advise you to be forearmed, since these people can conduct another interview for you on the second appointment date (especially if you are not given the same person you were directed to during the first interview). It is just a caution. All the best on the 6th July!!!PRAYER is the key!!!

Thanks Ema, i will be doing that, but i strongly believe with the Lord's WILL, am just going to present the report and take my date of visa pick IJMN!, but the then i will not leave any unturned stone left unturned ( as said by someone) LOL. may the Lord be with you as you prepare.