• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

hmmmmm its not easy boss. am also hanging on that. IT SHALL BE WELL IJN

Franky and Ema, i believe when the LORD ALMIGHTY allowed you to be winners, monetary aspects were not leave behind. i pray HE grants us the Financial break through needed to fulfil everything about the process. Amen.

Thanks BOSS but what about those of us who know how to drive but will not be able to secure a drivers license before leaving? thanks

Nothing to prove! You are just like someone with no driving experience, and you have to start everything from the scratch.

Did someone applied the dv lottery for him and put someone there as his wife? This is very strange because I don't understand why a single guy will be subjected to such questions if all his docs proves he is single.

Bro Ammeck and y'all, i will see how best i can persuade him to login can bring out all there is in this situation.

Please guyz i want to be very sure of this one thing. I am heading to new jesey by God's grace this week, an wants to know if i can go with nigeria's driver's licence or should get international driver's licence? But both are from nigeria! I know you guyz had spoken about this before, but i did not quite get the whole thing. Maybe you guyz can help me by throwing more light. Please this is urgent!

This is the process to get the Maryland driver's license.

Exchanging an Out-of-Country License for a Maryland License, Please Bring:
If you are a new resident of Maryland you have 60 days to obtain a Maryland Driver's License. You will need the following:

Proof of age/identity, lawful status, verifiable Social Security Number or proof of ineligibility*, Maryland residence, Out-of-Country license(s), and the appropriate fee for each license class. Please refer to Sources of Proof for required documentation.

-You must pass a vision screening, knowledge test, and driving test.
-An Out-of-Country license may be valid or expired. The license cannot be suspended.
-If licensed for less than 18 months, you will be issued a Maryland Provisional License.
-If you have never been licensed in the U.S., you must complete a 3-Hour Drug & Alcohol Education Program.
-An Out-of-Country license may be required to be accompanied by an international driver's license or translated into English by an approved MVA translator.
-If you are from Out-of-Country, and have never held a license, you must obtain a learner's permit.

Note: Knowledge and skill tests are NOT required if you are converting/transferring a valid license, or a license that expired less than one (1) year and is issued by one of the following countries or U.S. Territories:

-Countries: Canada, Yukon Territory, or France,
U.S. Territories: American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands. Also included is the Panama Canal Zone, if the applicant was born prior to September 30, 1979.
-Countries: Licenses from the Republic of Korea (South) and the Federal Republic of Germany must be valid, NOT EXPIRED or "ALL" tests (Vision, Knowledge & Skills) are required.

If you are a new resident of Maryland you have 60 days to obtain a Maryland Driver's License. You will need the following:

Proof of age/identity, lawful status, verifiable Social Security Number or proof of ineligibility*, Maryland residence, Out-of-Country license(s), and the appropriate fee for each license class. Please refer to Sources of Proof for required documentation.

-An Out-of-Country license may be valid or expired. The license cannot be suspended.
-If licensed for less than 18 months, you will be issued a Maryland Provisional License.
-If you have never been licensed in the U.S., you must complete a 3-Hour Drug & Alcohol Education Program.
-An Out-of-Country license may be required to be accompanied by an international driver's license or translated into English by an approved MVA translator.
-If you are from Out-of-Country, and have never held a license, you must obtain a learner's permit.

Note: Knowledge and skill tests are NOT required if you are converting/transferring a valid license, or a license that expired less than one (1) year and is issued by one of the following countries or U.S. Territories:

U.S. Territories: American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands. Also included is the Panama Canal Zone, if the applicant was born prior to September 30, 1979.
-Countries: Licenses from the Republic of Korea (South) and the Federal Republic of Germany must be valid, NOT EXPIRED or "ALL" tests (Vision, Knowledge & Skills) are required.
hmmm am surprised cuz my friend cld not do hers in maryland and had to do it in new jersy...m not sure if things changed

Franky and Ema, i believe when the LORD ALMIGHTY allowed you to be winners, monetary aspects were not leave behind. i pray HE grants us the Financial break through needed to fulfil everything about the process. Amen.

Amen, HE WILL DEFINITELY BAIL US. he is faithful to take us to a successful end and so will yours be IJN as well as all forumites. he has promised, and HE WILL DELIVER

Why are you paying an agent? What is his/her role in your visa process?

Boss, the whole thing is that i was registered by this person in question during the dv lottery registration. They told me to pay certain amount before they could release the case number and other necessary infor. That was all boss. But God is there for us IJN. Because of this forum, they did not play any significant role in the processing, but then i have to pay them. Thanx for your concern. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hmmmmmm it is not easy, but we will definitely sail through IJN

Yep stone. wats up with preparations? hope all is well

Frankyy,

Ao are u doing over there?

By the grace of God,we will be jetting out third week of July.

Bennit,may the good Lord see u tru and crown all your efforts with success.

Also,the favour of GOD shall fall upon those going for interviews this month and the coming months IJN,AMEN.

Frankyy,

Ao are u doing over there?

By the grace of God,we will be jetting out third week of July.

Bennit,may the good Lord see u tru and crown all your efforts with success.

Also,the favour of GOD shall fall upon those going for interviews this month and the coming months IJN,AMEN.

Hi Stone, am doing great and is also preparing to move out in the 2nd week of july and for your info, I will now be very closer to you: I will be going to Oklahoma. Wish you all the best as well. I pray that THE GOOD LORD SEES BENNIT THROUGH>>>>> IT IS WELL WITH US IJN

hi stone, am doing great and is also preparing to move out in the 2nd week of july and for your info, i will now be very closer to you: I will be going to oklahoma. Wish you all the best as well. I pray that the good lord sees bennit through>>>>> it is well with us ijn

amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm am surprised cuz my friend cld not do hers in maryland and had to do it in new jersy...m not sure if things changed

Yea, Maryland has one of the strict driving license regulations. It is difficult to pass in Maryland than other states.