• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

hello forumites. i got my social security card on the 13th of dis month. God lead u s all through our ways.

;anyone here camin to oklahoma should be careful cos its bad out there and prayers is the key as well eye open. [/QUOTE said:
Congrats Wizy on the SSN and thanks very much for the information. it really helps a lot. may the Lord lead you in all your endeavours.

@all, hi everyone, hope all is going on well by the Lord's GRACE, how far with preparations and waiting y'all. Enjoy the weekend.

Has anyone heard of Benniit? Have really missed him. Hope he is well IJN. PRAYER is the key!!!

Well i had to the chance of talking to him, he's cool about the situation. He said he has been to the embassy again and instead of the usual white guy who normally invites singles, he was subjected to the another window meant for couples and the Co was a lady. Not ending there, the questions that were asked him were been geared towards marriage stuffs and even directions to his house, according to him these questions made him somehow confused and furious. finally the Co told him to go and that they will call him.
He pleads we should strengthen our prayers for him, Guys

Well i had to the chance of talking to him, he's cool about the situation. He said he has been to the embassy again and instead of the usual white guy who normally invites singles, he was subjected to the another window meant for couples and the Co was a lady. Not ending there, the questions that were asked him were been geared towards marriage stuffs and even directions to his house, according to him these questions made him somehow confused and furious. finally the Co told him to go and that they will call him.

Well, I don't know much about the reason to put him on administration. Is he married? I am asking this because of the questions they subjected him to. If he is married then definitely they will send someone to come to his home/house/neighborhood to confirm its authenticity.

Well, I don't know much about the reason to put him on administration. Is he married? I am asking this because of the questions they subjected him to. If he is married then definitely they will send someone to come to his home/house/neighborhood to confirm its authenticity.

No, he is not married and the most interesting thing was that the Co (female) kept on asking whether he was married to which he continually said no.

No, he is not married and the most interesting thing was that the Co (female) kept on asking whether he was married to which he continually said no.

Did someone applied the dv lottery for him and put someone there as his wife? This is very strange because I don't understand why a single guy will be subjected to such questions if all his docs proves he is single.

@ ammeck/wifybaby

Please guyz i want to be very sure of this one thing. I am heading to new jesey by God's grace this week, an wants to know if i can go with nigeria's driver's licence or should get international driver's licence? But both are from nigeria! I know you guyz had spoken about this before, but i did not quite get the whole thing. Maybe you guyz can help me by throwing more light. Please this is urgent!

Please guyz i want to be very sure of this one thing. I am heading to new jesey by God's grace this week, an wants to know if i can go with nigeria's driver's licence or should get international driver's licence? But both are from nigeria! I know you guyz had spoken about this before, but i did not quite get the whole thing. Maybe you guyz can help me by throwing more light. Please this is urgent!

You don't need an international driver's license to drive in the US, just the ordinary driving license that permit you to drive in Nigeria is ok.

anyone here camin to oklahoma should be careful cos its bad out there and prayers is the key as well eye open.

Wizif Thanks for the info. Can you clarify for me cos I will definitely be going to Oklahoma. awaiting...........................

@all, hi everyone, hope all is going on well by the Lord's GRACE, how far with preparations and waiting y'all. Enjoy the weekend.

We Are doing gr8t and hope you are good tooo. Preparations are far advanced and for me I am looking around second week of July but I have not booked yet. Thanks and all the best in your second interview IJN. it is well with you

WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND HIM IN PRAYERS AND I HOPE THE GOOD LORD WILL DEFINITELY SEE HIM THROUGH. It is well with HIM IJN.

You don't need an international driver's license to drive in the US, just the ordinary driving license that permit you to drive in Nigeria is ok.

Thanks BOSS but what about those of us who know how to drive but will not be able to secure a drivers license before leaving? thanks

a normal licence is fine...bt make sure is not fake cuz they hav this big book there to verify....

these things they are doing is not fair askin for hom e directions...if u ll ask him well is the Ghanians at the embassy who are doing that...