• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

I sent an email to KCC inquiring about the status of my case and this was the reply:
Thank you for your inquiry. An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American Consulate/Embassy of Accra on May 9, 2011. A notification letter will
be mailed to you from KCC within the next
7-10 business days. Please direct any further questions regarding processing of your case to this embassy.

wow, congrats! Does this means Africa cut-offs for May will be over 41,000?

I sent an email to KCC inquiring about the status of my case and this was the reply:
Thank you for your inquiry. An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American Consulate/Embassy of Accra on May 9, 2011. A notification letter will
7-10 business days. Please direct any further questions regarding processing of your case to this embassy.

That's a great news for u . Start preparing at once! God will surely take u through, IJN. AMEN! Peace! Benniit

Warming up 4 my day. Pls apart from my o'level cert, bsc cert, birth cert and police report wat else should i photocopy? Thanks

That's a great news for u . Start preparing at once! God will surely take u through, IJN. AMEN! Peace! Benniit

I wish u same Ben. Could u tell the requirements for both the police and medical cert and how to go about them without the 2NL? How much would the two doc. cost me and which of the hospitals would recommend to me. One Love!

I wish u same Ben. Could u tell the requirements for both the police and medical cert and how to go about them without the 2NL? How much would the two doc. cost me and which of the hospitals would recommend to me. One Love!

Don't worry about the 2NL, you can still use the email you received from KCC for the processing of the medical report and the police cert.

Whoo! that is really great, for the Lord says, is any thing too hard for me? our set time is nearing. congrats bro. it means critical preparations starts now. all the best and may the Lord be with you

Warming up 4 my day. Pls apart from my o'level cert, bsc cert, birth cert and police report wat else should i photocopy? Thanks

They will take the original of the police certificate, so you need to make a copy and keep for your records. The rest you need a copy because they will give back the originals to you.

Generally, these are the documents you need:
-Passport
-Photograph (2 photos of 2"X2")
-Birth Certificate
-Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
-Evidence of the Termination of Prior Marriages (if applicable)
-Police Certificate
-Military Records (if applicable)
-Medical Examinations
-Financial Documents (some countries required this)
-Evidence of Required Education or Work Experience
-Translations (if applicable)

Wish you all the best on Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will take the original of the police certificate, so you need to make a copy and keep for your records. The rest you need a copy because they will give back the originals to you.

Generally, these are the documents you need:
-Passport
-Photograph (2 photos of 2"X2")
-Birth Certificate
-Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
-Evidence of the Termination of Prior Marriages (if applicable)
-Police Certificate
-Military Records (if applicable)
-Medical Examinations
-Financial Documents (some countries required this)
-Evidence of Required Education or Work Experience
-Translations (if applicable)

Wish you all the best on Tuesday.

Thank u my able bros, expect my report card on tuesday.

Hello house...its been a while ...Please what is the high school requirement for the dv lottery I mean the new WASCE grading system is it from A1 to E8 or from A1 to D7 ..please i need your help...stay blessed..**

Hello house...its been a while ...Please what is the high school requirement for the dv lottery I mean the new WASCE grading system is it from A1 to E8 or from A1 to D7 ..please i need your help...stay blessed..**

Pls check from KNUST or UCC admision brochure, the SSSCE and WASCE result conversion is there.
SSCE WASCE
A ---- A
B ----------- B2
C ----------- B3
D ----------- C5/C6

Check the rest. it shall be well with u.

Last edited by a moderator:
buts its indicated that at least 5 passes in 5 credits including Maths and English and I got E8 in Maths and C6 in English thats why I have been worried about the requirements ...

buts its indicated that at least 5 passes in 5 credits including Maths and English and I got E8 in Maths and C6 in English thats why I have been worried about the requirements ...

The requirement/ grading is 5 passes including English and Maths. You will be informed at the embassy before your interview. Relax, it shall be well with u. Peace! Benniit

AMA1990, I think it's better for you to contact the American Embassy in Accra regarding what they consider as Pass in the new West African grading system. You can contact them through this email: IVDVaccra@state.gov

thnx Ammeck..uv been helpful ever since on this forum and keep it up..Stay blessed ..I just sent message to the address indicated and i hope the qualification is from A1 to E8 because I fall between that grade..