• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

To all of us still awaiting interviews,we pray that the favour of GOD shall shine upon our life and grant us visa successful granted in Jesus name,amen.

Dear ALL my interview comes up next week Tuesday (15th March,2011).I need your prayer and may the good Lord that started with us will never forsake us in jesus name,amen and we shall celebrate on this forum,AMEN.

Your hardwork will not go unnoticed. You will be rejoicing next week after hearing this sentence "Welcome to America".

My Case number is now current, but when i wrote Kcc asking my interview date their reply was;

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your case number is now current for interview processing. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notification from KCC.

I thought once your case number is current your interview date must have already been set.

It does happens sometimes, remember KCC does not fix the dates for the embassies but rather it's the embassies that gives the dates to KCC. Call or send email in a week time and you will get your interview date.

yes i say congratulations again because our good lord has already finished your case with the co and your visa is already there for you to pick up come 8th march,2011.

Kennyeast,you are already a success and the good lord will surely grant you favour in the face of the consular officers tomorrow.you will definitely come here on this forum and we shall all celebrate together cos our god is a faithful god that never fail and will never fail.

Go there and succeed in jesus name.

In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit,amen.go and get your visa tomorrow.it is well with you in jesus name,amen!!!!!!

2x amen!

congrats Onasis!

Folks, i also picked my visa together with that of my wife the same day. i may have met Onasis there. We have also bought our ticket and will be departing Accra on 4th April with British airways to Virginia through London. Wishing all others who are yet to pick their visas and those yet to be current, all the best

My wonderful brothers and sisters, God has shown me favor in front of the co. Pls thank Him 4 me. I'm on my way home.

Folks, I successfully picked my visa on Friday few minutes after 9am. I thank Jesus for bringing me this far. It is not by my strength but by His Divine Power which has given me this opportunity. I thought I was dreaming but it is a reality. When I saw a friend's IV last year I said to myself :when will get my own, I was thinking it will take a decade but I have it now...PRAIZ GOD, for His mercies endureth forever...Amen
To those who will be going for interview this fiscal year I wish you the very best of luck...You will surely sail through bcos Our God will make sure the best thing happens to you.
wooow! onasis am very happy for you on picking up your visa. that is hoe the GOOD LORD works. You may think it is too far, but it is not too far for HIM. Congrats man.

To all of us still awaiting interviews,we pray that the favour of GOD shall shine upon our life and grant us visa successful granted in Jesus name,amen.

Dear ALL my interview comes up next week Tuesday (15th March,2011).I need your prayer and may the good Lord that started with us will never forsake us in jesus name,amen and we shall celebrate on this forum,AMEN.

Thank you for your prayer, stonesanjay. wE are definitely praying for you to get a successful interview on March 15. It is well Amen n Amen IJN.

congrats Onasis!

Folks, i also picked my visa together with that of my wife the same day. i may have met Onasis there. We have also bought our ticket and will be departing Accra on 4th April with British airways to Virginia through London. Wishing all others who are yet to pick their visas and those yet to be current, all the best
wow. good. wishing you all the best in OBamaland, with all the traveling mercies you and the family needs. Amen

My wonderful brothers and sisters, God has shown me favor in front of the co. Pls thank Him 4 me. I'm on my way home.

OOOOOh. We thank You GOD. congratulations KENNYEAST for your success. we are awaiting the experience pretty soon. once again congrats

congrats Onasis!

Congrats and Glory be to God for the wonderful work He has done in your lifes. may He be with you in your preparations for the day of departure.

Whoo! congrats Kenny, the is Good all the time. Glory be unto His Name for the Success He has granted you. we are awaiting your experience

Popescandy, why don't you send KCC an email to inquire about the status of your case. who knows you may also be current.

i wrote KCC to check the status of my case and it turned out that the Cut-offs for may is below 42,000. and so God willing our current month will be June.

Stonesanjay, your case will not be different from all members of the forum, just keep the faith and trust in our Lord Almighty. may He be with you in your preparations.

congrats Onasis!

Whoa! today seems to be a special day full of good news. Congrats! bro.

Let's give praise and thanksgiving to the Almighty God, for He has not let us down! I requested the LORD's favor for you and indeed you had it. Glory be to His name! Peace! Benniit

Congratulations once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody testify you are good,you are good Jehovah you are good,everybody testify you are good, you are good Jehovah you are good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Lord has done it again in the life of KennyEast,let us adore and praise the name of God for this wonderful testimony.

Our God is good ALL the time and ALL the time,the Lord is good.

The Lord that perfected this in the life of KennyEast today will continue doing greater things in our life.

For ALL still awaiting our interviews,I decree the favour of God shall never depart from m US,AMEN.

Amanor,you are the next on the forum come 14th March,2011 followed by myself come 15th March 2011,I decree that our ever faithful will go with you during the day of your interview and grant you your hear desires,you shall come out victorious with VISA granted in Jesus name,AMEN.GO AND GET YOUR VISA AMANOR COME 14TH MARCH 2011 BECAUSE IT IS YOURS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

To ALL of US still awaiting interviews in this Month of March and coming Months,we shall ALL find the favour of GOD in the face of the Consular officers and VISA granted in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

To ALL those under AP ( We remember our Brother Bennit and others concern),I decree that the good LORD shall remember them and grant them VISA Breakthrough in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall ALL celebrate on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN

Stonesanjay, your case will not be different from all members of the forum, just keep the faith and trust in our Lord Almighty. may He be with you in your preparations.

Thank you Brother and may the good Lord remember you and perfect all that concerns you,AMEN.

Your hardwork will not go unnoticed. You will be rejoicing next week after hearing this sentence "Welcome to America".

Amen!

We really appreciate your contribution on this forum and the good Lord shall continue to be with you and your household,AMEN.

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.