• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Folks, I successfully picked my visa on Friday few minutes after 9am. I thank Jesus for bringing me this far. It is not by my strength but by His Divine Power which has given me this opportunity. I thought I was dreaming but it is a reality. When I saw a friend's IV last year I said to myself :when will get my own, I was thinking it will take a decade but I have it now...PRAIZ GOD, for His mercies endureth forever...Amen
To those who will be going for interview this fiscal year I wish you the very best of luck...You will surely sail through bcos Our God will make sure the best thing happens to you.

I sent an email to KCC inquiring about the status of my case and this was the reply:
Thank you for your inquiry. An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American Consulate/Embassy of Accra on May 9, 2011. A notification letter will
be mailed to you from KCC within the next
7-10 business days. Please direct any further questions regarding processing of your case to this embassy.

Good luck with preparations...

Folks, I successfully picked my visa on Friday few minutes after 9am. I thank Jesus for bringing me this far. It is not by my strength but by His Divine Power which has given me this opportunity. I thought I was dreaming but it is a reality. When I saw a friend's IV last year I said to myself :when will get my own, I was thinking it will take a decade but I have it now...PRAIZ GOD, for His mercies endureth forever...Amen
To those who will be going for interview this fiscal year I wish you the very best of luck...You will surely sail through bcos Our God will make sure the best thing happens to you.

Congrats onasis and thanks for your prayers, for truely the Lord will not forsake those who trust in Him. all the best in your preparations for the promised land.

Congrats onasis and thanks for your prayers, for truely the Lord will not forsake those who trust in Him. all the best in your preparations for the promised land.

Let's praise our dear Lord for guiding you through the whole process and paving the way for you to get the visa. I wish you the best of preparation as you plan to join us here.

thnx Ammeck..uv been helpful ever since on this forum and keep it up..Stay blessed ..I just sent message to the address indicated and i hope the qualification is from A1 to E8 because I fall between that grade..

I think they will put more emphasis on the English than the Math. Once you have a pass in Math, even though it's a weak pass, I don't think they will deny you merely for not getting a good pass in Math. All the same, it's good you have taken the initiative to inquire.

Folks, I successfully picked my visa on Friday few minutes after 9am. I thank Jesus for bringing me this far. It is not by my strength but by His Divine Power which has given me this opportunity. I thought I was dreaming but it is a reality. When I saw a friend's IV last year I said to myself :when will get my own, I was thinking it will take a decade but I have it now...PRAIZ GOD, for His mercies endureth forever...Amen To those who will be going for interview this fiscal year I wish you the very best of luck...You will surely sail through bcos Our God will make sure the best thing happens to you.
Great job....., Congratulations!

Congrats, bro. We thank God for bringing u this far. Indeed He deserves praiseworthiness. Peace! Benniit

Your day is tomorrow! Fear not!

@KennyEast, we all need to recall our brother again in today's prayers. I pray that the Lord's favor be upon u tomorrow; you'll come here with jubilations and praises in the power-packed name of Mighty Jesus! You're destined to be successful. We reject failure and acclaim SUCCESS in this forum! Peace unto u my brother. It's well with u IJN. Amen! Benniit

contratulations to our friends who have picked up their visas.Anyway can someone tell my the cost of sending the forms to kcc through DHL or FED-DEX and how long it takes please .

Warming up 4 my day. Pls apart from my o'level cert, bsc cert, birth cert and police report wat else should i photocopy? Thanks

Yes I say congratulations again because our good LORD has already finished your case with the CO and your VISA is already there for you to pick up come 8th March,2011.

Kennyeast,you are already a success and the good Lord will surely grant you favour in the face of the consular officers tomorrow.You will definitely come here on this forum and we shall all celebrate together cos our GOD is a faithful God that never fail and will never fail.

Go there and succeed in JESUS NAME.

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,AMEN.GO AND GET YOUR VISA TOMORROW.IT IS WELL WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!

To all of us still awaiting interviews,we pray that the favour of GOD shall shine upon our life and grant us visa successful granted in Jesus name,amen.

Dear ALL my interview comes up next week Tuesday (15th March,2011).I need your prayer and may the good Lord that started with us will never forsake us in jesus name,amen and we shall celebrate on this forum,AMEN.

My Case number is now current, but when i wrote Kcc asking my interview date their reply was;

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your case number is now current for interview processing. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notification from KCC.

I thought once your case number is current your interview date must have already been set.

hey aduk, from your CN it shows you will be current in april, Have you written to Kcc asking for your interview date? if yes what was their reply, i can see u returned your form back to KCC late.

@ Kennyeast, success is already yours, so go and have a nice chit chat with the co and be back here to proclaim the wonderous Name of our Lord Almighty. may the Lord be with you.

@ falainwest. I will advice that you keep mailing kcc in every 10 days, until your interview date is fixed and communicated to you. Give them sometime upto the middle of March. Gudluck and God bless!

@KennyEast, we all need to recall our brother again in today's prayers. I pray that the Lord's favor be upon u tomorrow; you'll come here with jubilations and praises in the power-packed name of Mighty Jesus! You're destined to be successful. We reject failure and acclaim SUCCESS in this forum! Peace unto u my brother. It's well with u IJN. Amen! Benniit

Once you discover this forum and becomes part of it, you are destined to succeed. That is the story so far, and KENNYEAST will not be an exception.

contratulations to our friends who have picked up their visas.Anyway can someone tell my the cost of sending the forms to kcc through DHL or FED-DEX and how long it takes please .

What forms are you talking about - DSP and DS? If these are the forms you are talking about, then you better hurry up to avoid being left out.