• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

I wrote to the Accra embassy about the AOS and the reply they gave indicate that they will not be needing the AOS for my case.
this the news I have now.
Well wishes to all the forumites who have their interview this march and april and also to all those waiting for interview . we are all gona find ourselve at the great nation in IJN.

Yea, if you are a single, you don't need it now so far as you are having your interview in Ghana.

DEAR ALL,

Let us thank GOD for those that had their successful interviews in the past months of JANUARY & FEBRUARY,may his only NAME (GOD) be glorified.

WE are also thanking GOD for given us the grace to see and witness the month of MARCH and I DECREE that those of Us going for interview in this month shall have a successful interviews in jesus name and we shall testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN.

I say welcome to the MONTH of uncommon and unlimited favour of GOD upon our lives,AMEN.

WE SHALL BE HIGHLY FAVOURED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!

Praise God for he is ever faithful all the times....halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote to the Accra embassy about the AOS and the reply they gave indicate that they will not be needing the AOS for my case.
Well wishes to all the forumites who have their interview this march and april and also to all those waiting for interview . we are all gona find ourselve at the great nation in IJN.
wow Wzyfbaby, am happy 4 you. will surely do same

DEAR ALL,

Let us thank GOD for those that had their successful interviews in the past months of JANUARY & FEBRUARY,may his only NAME (GOD) be glorified.

WE are also thanking GOD for given us the grace to see and witness the month of MARCH and I DECREE that those of Us going for interview in this month shall have a successful interviews in jesus name and we shall testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN.

I say welcome to the MONTH of uncommon and unlimited favour of GOD upon our lives,AMEN.

Amen, amen n amen. HE WILL SURELY DO IT FOR US IJN. Amen

Hello House,
U know what. I arrived at the Police Hq. @ abt 10 am on Friday but was told that there was going to be a dinner dat nite so they have closed n sadly had to wait for monday.
on the Mon. I arrived around 8am and it took only 45 mins to go through the process and God Being So gooog, was told to come back on march 09 for it. Thanks Guys for the Info.

Dear ALL,

We thank GOD for those that had their successful interviews in the past months of JANUARY & FEBRUARY,may his only NAME (GOD) be glorified.

bro Amen again and again to your prayers. may the Lord be with you.

Hello House,
U know what. I arrived at the Police Hq. @ abt 10 am on Friday but was told that there was going to be a dinner dat nite so they have closed n sadly had to wait for monday.
on the Mon. I arrived around 8am and it took only 45 mins to go through the process and God Being So gooog, was told to come back on march 09 for it. Thanks Guys for the Info.

It seems that was somehow quick. that is the grace of Our Lord. but what about the medicals, i thought it will be the same day.

Hello Friends in the HOUSE;
I would like to know if there is any difference between "Akim Oda" and "Oda". I have with KCC "Akim Oda" as the place of birth, but on my document (birthcert, passport etc) it is "Oda" without the "Akim". Will it cause any WAHALA on the interview day? Somebody help me, for am confused.

Hello House,

Yeah Franky, lets give glory to HIM.

thank you wizyfbaby for the info. will definitely do same

Hello House,

That's wonderful, you are destined to succeed.

Hello Friends in the HOUSE;
I would like to know if there is any difference between "Akim Oda" and "Oda". I have with KCC "Akim Oda" as the place of birth, but on my document (birthcert, passport etc) it is "Oda" without the "Akim". Will it cause any WAHALA on the interview day? Somebody help me, for am confused.

There is a difference but I don't think it will be an issue, those people knows more about Ghana than maybe you.

Can somebody help me here pls. I sent a mail to KCC with detail abt a correction i will like to make in my form and their reply was (The information you provided will be included in your case file for review). Can this by any means delay issuance of my 2nd NL.?

Can somebody help me here pls. I sent a mail to KCC with detail abt a correction i will like to make in my form and their reply was (The information you provided will be included in your case file for review). Can this by any means delay issuance of my 2nd NL.?

No, it simply means the correction will be added to your ds forms and sent to your local embassy where your interview will be held. Peace! Benniit

Don't worry, this is a normal procedure. Any communication with KCC is added to your file.

I sent an email to KCC inquiring about the status of my case and this was the reply:
Thank you for your inquiry. An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American Consulate/Embassy of Accra on May 9, 2011. A notification letter will
be mailed to you from KCC within the next
7-10 business days. Please direct any further questions regarding processing of your case to this embassy.