• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

My Ghanaian brothers and sisters the cup is gradually moving towards me, and u know dat ur prayers is one thing i cannot do without, in just 14days time it will be my turn to face the CO, pls do remember me in ur prayer. Thanks

Bros, na de visa be yours. You are no exception. Success is yours in Jesus' name.

Hello House,

I hope you guys remember that i posted the above on this thread about three months ago. By the grace of God i have gotten a full time job at one of the world leading beverages producing company and the job comes with alot of benefits with room for overtime. My advice to those of you who are preparing to come here is that don't be too selective with job when you come in. Just manage with whatever you'll get initially for American work expirence on your resume and before you realise, God will move you from step one to ten. Congrats to those who have been issue their visas and all the best to those who are preparing towards their interview.

Alexee, I want to specially thank God for what He has been doing for your family. I hope the big boy is enjoying the breeze.

KENNYEAST,

You are already a success and the good Lord will see through and crown ur effort with success.

We shall all testify to the goodness of God on this forum and the Lord will never fail us cos he is a god that promised and never fail.

Praise GOD!!!!! AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Hello Guys i have been asking KCC to give me my case number for the last 3 months but for my final inquiry which is sent just after 3 months since DHL confirmed the delivery of my forms i got a reply from KCC after 9 days which is 2day.along with the confirmation of my forms KCC sent my case number too.Be Glory to the almighty God.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of April below 22,150. If your case number is current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

Hello Guys i have been asking KCC to give me my case number for the last 3 months but for my final inquiry which is sent just after 3 months since DHL confirmed the delivery of my forms i got a reply from KCC after 9 days which is 2day.along with the confirmation of my forms KCC sent my case number too.Be Glory to the almighty God.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of April below 22,150. If your case number is current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

Congratulations for finally knowing your CN. At least that will guide your preparation towards your interview.

Fikaleb, thank God for eventually grabbing your CN. As bro. Ammeck rightly said, u need to start preparing. Peace unto u. Benniit

My Ghanaian brothers and sisters the cup is gradually moving towards me, and u know dat ur prayers is one thing i cannot do without, in just 14days time it will be my turn to face the CO, pls do remember me in ur prayer. Thanks

Kennyeast, your case is already successful in Jesus Name, just prepare and present yourself on the D-day and you will be smiling. we are and will always be with you in prayers. the Lord be with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello House,

I hope you guys remember that i posted the above on this thread about three months ago. By the grace of God i have gotten a full time job at one of the world leading beverages producing company and the job comes with alot of benefits with room for overtime. My advice to those of you who are preparing to come here is that don't be too selective with job when you come in. Just manage with whatever you'll get initially for American work expirence on your resume and before you realise, God will move you from step one to ten. Congrats to those who have been issue their visas and all the best to those who are preparing towards their interview.

that is the power of the Most High, thanks and glory be unto His Name. may He continue to be with you in all your endeavours.

congrats bro after that long wait. all the best in your preparations towards the grand finale.

Folks,
I landed in New York in the early hours of the morning. Point of entry processing was very simple, no questions asked. Just fingerprints and pictures then we were asked to go to another room where our signatures and another fingerprint were taken. That was it. I had to fly from London and transitted in New York to my final destination. Currently in Ohio.

Congratulations to everybody whose had a succesful interview and good luck to all those yet to go for theirs. Our prayers will continue to be with members on AP. THE FAVOUR OF THE MOST HIGH WILL SURELY SHINE UPON YOU. STAY BLESSED.

Kennyeast, your case is already successful in Jesus Name, just prepare and present yourself on the D-day and you will be smiling. we are and will always be with you in prayers. the Lord be with.

My brother thank u 4 the prayers, we are all favoured in Jesus name.

Folks,
I landed in New York in the early hours of the morning. Point of entry processing was very simple, no questions asked. Just fingerprints and pictures then we were asked to go to another room where our signatures and another fingerprint were taken. That was it. I had to fly from London and transitted in New York to my final destination. Currently in Ohio.

Congratulations to everybody whose had a succesful interview and good luck to all those yet to go for theirs. Our prayers will continue to be with members on AP. THE FAVOUR OF THE MOST HIGH WILL SURELY SHINE UPON YOU. STAY BLESSED.

we thank God 4 ur safe arival.Donkay, my final destination will be in columbus, ohio. I want u 2 tell me how u were able 2 get flight from new york 2 ohio and how the process is like.

Folks,

I am happy for you for finally joining the "club". You are warmly welcome, and let me ask, did you come with all the family?

we thank God 4 ur safe arival.Donkay, my final destination will be in columbus, ohio. I want u 2 tell me how u were able 2 get flight from new york 2 ohio and how the process is like.

Ranaty,
I came with BA from London and booked straight to Columbus Ohio. The flight you choose will determine whether you transit in New York or Chicago. Then you will be put on AA flight to Columbus. The transit in New york is about 4 hours. The only difficult part is that you need to reclaim your baggage in New York after customs and then check it in at American Airlines terminal. It does not work like all other transits where the baggage is transferred automatically.

@Ammeck. My brother thank you. I came with the entire family. I will be going to the SS office to process my SS on Monday. And then when it arrives, serious business will begin.

Dear ALL,

Pls, (1) do i need to go with my school transcript (UNIVERSITY) on interview day? Thou I already have my Original Certificate

(2) If i must go with the Transcript,do i need to inform my school that the Transcript should be addressed to the USA EMBASSY or just the Transcript?

We shall all testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN!!!!

Dear ALL,

Pls, (1) do i need to go with my school transcript (UNIVERSITY) on interview day? Thou I already have my Original Certificate

(2) If i must go with the Transcript,do i need to inform my school that the Transcript should be addressed to the USA EMBASSY or just the Transcript?

We shall all testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN!!!!

You don't need your school transcript, just an introductory letter will do. It can be addressed to the American Embassy or they can write 'to whom it may concern'. The embassy will be more concerned with your high school certificate, so focus on that.

hello ammeck, did you see the forms you sent to KCC at the embassy when you where going for interview? If yes can you be permitted to add any info on it.

Have gone thru other threads and discovered some guys have gone thru the interview process and now on AP (administrative procedue). Although it is not neccessarily a dinial, but i dont think this is a very friendly position to be put in. What precautions can one take to aviod this AP thing, because i dont think the tension if put on AP will be bearable for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
hello ammeck, did you see the forms you sent to KCC at the embassy when you where going for interview? If yes can you be permitted to add any info on it.

Have gone thru other threads and discovered some guys have gone thru the interview process and now on AP (administrative procedue). Although it is not neccessarily a dinial, but i dont think this is a very friendly position to be put in. What precautions can one take to aviod this AP thing, because i dont think the tension if put on AP will be bearable for me...

Yes, I saw the forms and I was asked to sign it. Everyone goes through the same process during the interview.

You will not be permitted to amend or change anything on the forms during your interview, so if you need to make any change - you have to do it now.

There is nothing that you can do to avoid being put on administrative processing. All your documents may be in order, but the consular can still put you in administration. All you need is prayers backed by faith and I am sure you will sail through.