• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

14days to my victory day!

My Ghanaian brothers and sisters the cup is gradually moving towards me, and u know dat ur prayers is one thing i cannot do without, in just 14days time it will be my turn to face the CO, pls do remember me in ur prayer. Thanks

What God has plan no one can put to ascender in Jesus name. All is well with us all . Bennit I believe God is in control and to all out there who is ready for interview.
anyway my interview also falls on April 14 and I know God is going to grant us all our visas. We shall not shake in the name of the lord.
We shall surely reach America and there we will sing Amen to our God.
Anyway happy birthday Bennit.

My Ghanaian brothers and sisters the cup is gradually moving towards me, and u know dat ur prayers is one thing i cannot do without, in just 14days time it will be my turn to face the CO, pls do remember me in ur prayer. Thanks

Bro, do not have a troubled heart. God will surely take you through. He helps the helpless. There will be a consistent rememberance of you in prayers. Victory is already yours in the name of Jesus! Amen.

God's ways are unknown and full of mysteries, who am I to denounce His decisions?

He knows what's good for me, and 7th April will tell. Mine is a difficult one, but in His presence it's a little thing. I leave peace with you all. Benniit

God makes a way where there seems to be no way

Hello house,

By the grace of God i got a job and i'm starting tomorrow. It will surprise most of you to know that i applied for a night shift since i wanted an easy way entrance into the American job market but when i went to the interview, the favor of God came in and they change it from night to day. In short i was given a different position which i believe i wouldn't have been called for interview if i had chosen that. The interview went well and i was told to go and have a drug test the same day. A call came after three days that i should come and finalized the documentation process which i did and as indicated earlier, i'm starting tomorrow. I want to tell all of you that even though the economy is not picking up fast God will always make a way where there seems to be no way for his children. Believe and trust him and @ the end of the day, he'll crown your effort with victory.

Hello House,

I hope you guys remember that i posted the above on this thread about three months ago. By the grace of God i have gotten a full time job at one of the world leading beverages producing company and the job comes with alot of benefits with room for overtime. My advice to those of you who are preparing to come here is that don't be too selective with job when you come in. Just manage with whatever you'll get initially for American work expirence on your resume and before you realise, God will move you from step one to ten. Congrats to those who have been issue their visas and all the best to those who are preparing towards their interview.

Hello House,

I hope you guys remember that i posted the above on this thread about three months ago. By the grace of God i have gotten a full time job at one of the world leading beverages producing company and the job comes with alot of benefits with room for overtime. My advice to those of you who are preparing to come here is that don't be too selective with job when you come in. Just manage with whatever you'll get initially for American work expirence on your resume and before you realise, God will move you from step one to ten. Congrats to those who have been issue their visas and all the best to those who are preparing towards their interview.

That's great news man, congrats! And thanks for the advice. We're just praying the economy gets better so job doesn't become a problem once we get there. Cheers.

Hello House,

Good to know that u are finally employed. your advice is well taken. i agree that's a wise thing to do, at least for starters in the US. wishing you all the best alexee and stay in topuch

Hello House,

Good to know that u are finally employed. your advice is well taken. i agree that's a wise thing to do, at least for starters in the US. wishing you all the best alexee and stay in touch

guys check this out. I had initially sent an email to KCC last week Monday. I just checked my in-box and had this message:

Thank you for your inquiry.

1. An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American
Consulate/Embassy of Accra on April 11, 2011. A notification letter was
sent to you on February 9, 2011. Please direct any further questions
regarding the processing of your case to this embassy.

2. If you do not receive this by March, 9, 2011 you must supply KCC with
an email address or a fax number. So as you can deduce from the message. it means I would have to start the race now. I would be very grateful for any information on how to go about with the police report. thanks in advance.

This shows that you're now closer to Obamaland. Hope everything goes on well for you.

My brother, you're definitely a winner. Your interview results will not be different from ours and I'm convinced you will be joining us soon.

Hello House,

Congrats bro, I'm sure more opportunities will avail themselves to you in future.

Bro, do not have a troubled heart. God will surely take you through. He helps the helpless. There will be a consistent rememberance of you in prayers. Victory is already yours in the name of Jesus! Amen.

God's ways are unknown and full of mysteries, who am I to denounce His decisions?

He knows what's good for me, and 7th April will tell. Mine is a difficult one, but in His presence it's a little thing. I leave peace with you all. Benniit

My bros for the fact that u've chosen to stand on Christ the only solid rock, wen all other grounds will be sinking u'll stand firm and tall IJN. Thanks 4 the kind wishes.

Hello House,

Congratulations my brother, we hope to get more of such gud news on the forum.

hi frankyy,
congrats. alas, u are a happy man! well to do the police report, u must appear at the Police HQ in Accra with GHC20 and your passport. the other details like your schools attended, i guess you know them off head. well one last thing, you must also appear with ur a total of ten fingers. ahahahaahaaah( funny ehh).

thanks kartey21. will surely go tomorrow and start the police report.

At long last its your turn. YOu shall be no exception to what our MASTER JESUS is doing for all of us here on this forum. with regards to the Police Cert: go with your passport and GHc 20 to the Police Headquaters in Accra and ask for their office. Congrats in advance...

thanks Onasis. will be there tomorow

can some body help me here,
the names on my passport appears this way
surename; Njoh Alain
Given names; Nji Fosah
And on my Dv lottery letter this is how it appears
surename; Njoh
Given names; Alain Nji Fosah
Can this cause me any problem at the embassy?

can some body help me here,
the names on my passport appears this way
surename; Njoh Alain
Given names; Nji Fosah
And on my Dv lottery letter this is how it appears
surename; Njoh
Given names; Alain Nji Fosah
Can this cause me any problem at the embassy?

No, you don't have any problem. It's alright given that all the names appears on both set of documents.