• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Bennit,

when God say YES Nobody can say No.

Ur interview is already a success,go there on that day in April 7TH and get your visa cos is already yours,I mean nobody can take it away from you.

You will be victorious cos our God is a faithful GOD that keeps to his covenant.

HE HAS NEVER FAILED AND WILL NEVER FAIL US ON THIS FORUM.

CHEER UP,URE ALREADY A SUCCESS BENNIPEACE UNTO YOU.

Congratulations on all that have had their interviews and to all of us still having our interviews ahead,the favour of God shall fall upon us and we shall be highly favored in the face of the consular officers and our visas shall be granted unto us,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u my brother. May the good Lord be with u. Peace! Benniit

Folks, I've been put on ap. 7th April I should come back. Oh God, why? I was only asked the ff questions.
Co. Married?
Me. No
Co. Kids
Me. No
Co. Do u job
me. Yes
Co. Where?
Me. Bla bla
Co. As what?
Me. Bla bla
And now i'm put on ap.

On the other hand, pls join me congratulate Kartey and wife as they had a successful interview. Congratulations!!! Peace! Benniit

Bennit we are with you in prayers. I can't imagine what is going through your mind right now but remember it's not over until it's over; when you finally get your visa! All the best man. Cheers

Bennit we are with you in prayers. I can't imagine what is going through your mind right now but remember it's not over until it's over; when you finally get your visa! All the best man. Cheers

Many thanks, my brother. My destiny is in the hands of the Lord. His thoughts are to bring me an expected end. Peace unto u, my dear. Benniit

My brother Benniit, do u know that it can never be over until u win? U'll surely laugh last in Jesus name... Great weekend to u.

Thanks for the good job done guys.my CN is 2011AF00009XXX i haven't sent my forms yet due to some reasons but i want to send it through fed-ex by march 7th pls does anyone have an idea what month my interview will be.

My brother Benniit, do u know that it can never be over until u win? U'll surely laugh last in Jesus name... Great weekend to u.

Ken, I thank u so much for all your good wishes! May the Lord do your heart desire for u IJN. Amen! Peace! Benniit

Helloooooooooooooooo new yorkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Guys i have arrived safely in new york (the big apple). I must say the flight was some sort of experience but very stressful. I flew 6 hrs from accra to london waited for 2 hrs and flew from london to new york jfk for 7 hours.

The american dream is now reality

Kartey ur experience is another wonderful and smooth one.thanx 4 ur advice.its really true.for thos of us who r married nd nt pregnant yet we need to know ourselves.did u just give the marriage pictures?no other thing?for us we didnt take a lot of the marriage pictures so we are goin for a 2nd interview nd we v bn askd 2 bring further evidence of e relationship. thanks b 2 God for all those who have had their visas.for those of us yet to go with God all things r possible.

Guys i have arrived safely in new york (the big apple). I must say the flight was some sort of experience but very stressful. I flew 6 hrs from accra to london waited for 2 hrs and flew from london to new york jfk for 7 hours.

o what a wonderful news! You're really welcome.

Congrats my brother, the Lord did not just allow u to prepare ur horse agaist the battle called visa processing, He was alway there to give u all the safety that u needed. He indeed has settled u, praise be to His name.

Thank God for a safe journey. May God grant u your heart desires in the States. Peace! Benniit

Kartey ur experience is another wonderful and smooth one.thanx 4 ur advice.its really true.for thos of us who r married nd nt pregnant yet we need to know ourselves.did u just give the marriage pictures?no other thing?for us we didnt take a lot of the marriage pictures so we are goin for a 2nd interview nd we v bn askd 2 bring further evidence of e relationship. thanks b 2 God for all those who have had their visas.for those of us yet to go with God all things r possible.

saint85, i presented the marriage pix in support of the marriage cerificate without they asking for it. i read about your case sometime ago, and i find it a bit difficult to understand what the co meant by providing further evidence of ur marriage apart from your marriage cert. i will however suggest that if the pix u presented did not include you and ur wife signing the marriage register as well as your witnesses and the officiating minister, then add it. VERY IMPORTANTLY, IF U HAVE YOUR MARRIAGE VIDEO, PLEASE TAKE IT ALONG WITH YOU. GUESS THAT'S MORE AUTHENTIC AND CONVINCING THAN THE PIX. If there are some pple in you pix you do not know but your wife does, ask her to tell you about them and how they are related to her and the vice versa. most importantly, pray uto jehovah God that his will be done in ur case. i wiish you all the best my friend

hey New yorker,
thanks to jah you have arrived safely in new york. did you go by British airways?, did you go for a british transit visa? and how much was the fare? lastly, what about the choo on board the flight( hahahahahaa) that's on the lighter side.
wishing you all the best stmykael. hoping to hear from you soon

That's great news man, finally u touched down!! all thanks t the almighty God. Fill us in on your POE experience and how far with the SSC and GC. By the what was the cost of flight which flight did u use. Cheers.

Congratulations on your safe trip to USA.May the good Lord be with u and all u do over there,AMEN.

I pray that the rest of us awaiting our interviews shall find the favour of God and grant us successful interview and VISA GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

The Lord is good all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

to Lord Almighty Father be the Glory for His traveling mercies He granted you. wishing you a successful stay and may He establish you quickly and successfully.

dear forumites, is there any member up for interview this week?...... in order to make our prayers specific of such individual to our God. the Lord be with us all.

Popescandi we tnk the good lord 4 grantin u a sucessful trip to new york. New york is my p o e too. What flight u took and how much is the fare.