• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Gen. Ammeck09 mine is next week tuesday, i need ur suport in prayers. One of our nig friend Segun by name will be facing the co wit his family 2moro, let pray 4 him 2.

Ok, we will intercede on your behalf with prayers. You will be coming here to break the good news with smiles on all your faces.

Gen. Ammeck09 mine is next week tuesday, i need ur suport in prayers. One of our nig friend Segun by name will be facing the co wit his family 2moro, let pray 4 him 2.

The Lord says those who wait unto him shall never be disgraced nor be ashamed,therefore we decree into the life of Segun today that the favour of God shall fall upon him and his family and their VISAS shall be granted unto them cos our God is a faithful GOD that never fail,AMENNNN.

Also to u Kennyeast and all of us still awaiting interviews,the good Lord that has always been with us shall see us through and grant us VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LORD is gooddddddddddddddddddddd,ALL the time and ALL the time,the LORD is GOOD.

It is well with ALL of us from now on till eternity,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lord says those who wait unto him shall never be disgraced nor be ashamed,therefore we decree into the life of Segun today that the favour of God shall fall upon him and his family and their VISAS shall be granted unto them cos our God is a faithful GOD that never fail,AMENNNN.

Also to u Kennyeast and all of us still awaiting interviews,the good Lord that has always been with us shall see us through and grant us VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LORD is gooddddddddddddddddddddd,ALL the time and ALL the time,the LORD is GOOD.

It is well with ALL of us from now on till eternity,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ameen....

Folks,
I landed in New York in the early hours of the morning. Point of entry processing was very simple, no questions asked. Just fingerprints and pictures then we were asked to go to another room where our signatures and another fingerprint were taken. That was it. I had to fly from London and transitted in New York to my final destination. Currently in Ohio.

Congratulations to everybody whose had a succesful interview and good luck to all those yet to go for theirs. Our prayers will continue to be with members on AP. THE FAVOUR OF THE MOST HIGH WILL SURELY SHINE UPON YOU. STAY BLESSED.

Glory be to God for the safe journey He granted you and your family. may He be with you in all your endeavours.

He will be well noted in our prayers, for the Lord is always ready to do more and more for those who love Him.

he(segun) and his family had a successful interview dis morning, thank God 4 yet another victory.

Wao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

OUR GOD IS A LIVING GOD THAT NEVER FAIL.HE HAS DONE IT AGAIN

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GOD,halleluyahhhhhh

We shall ALL continue to testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN.

To the rest of us still awaiting interviews,the good Lord shall continue to shower his blessings and favour on us and we shall ALL have successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

The Lord is good ALL the time and ALL the time,the Lord is good.

It is well with ALL of us on this forum,AMEN!!

I wrote to the Accra embassy about the AOS and the reply they gave indicate that they will not be needing the AOS for my case.
this the news I have now.
Well wishes to all the forumites who have their interview this march and april and also to all those waiting for interview . we are all gona find ourselve at the great nation in IJN.

Thank God to the good things He is doing in our lives. Congrats to those who had the interview ystdy. @Kennyeast yours has been decreed in IJN. Peace! Benniit

Dear ALL,

We thank GOD for those that had their successful interviews in the past months of JANUARY & FEBRUARY,may his only NAME (GOD) be glorified.

WE are also thanking GOD for given us the grace to see and witness the month of MARCH and I DECREE that those of Us going for interview in this month shall have a successful interviews in jesus name and we shall testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN.

I say welcome to the MONTH of uncommon and unlimited favour of GOD upon our lives,AMEN.

WE SHALL BE HIGHLY FAVOURED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!

Praise God for he is ever faithful all the times....halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kennyeast,Amon and the rest of US going for interview this month,the LORD says the case has already being settled for us,AMEN.

VISA GRANTED TO ALL OF US GOING FOR INTERVIEW IN THIS MONTH OF MARCH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN cos is a month of GOD'S LOVE AND CONSOLATION FOR US AND WE SHALL TESTIFY TO HIS GOODNESS,AMEN.

It is well with All of US.

Fellow forumites,continue to remember us in prayers.The favour shall never depart from us all,AMEN.

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!

Amen!!!

Thank God to the good things He is doing in our lives. Congrats to those who had the interview ystdy. @Kennyeast yours has been decreed in IJN. Peace! Benniit

Amen my bro, its like i'm next on the line o, or is anybody aving his/her interview dis week?

Kennyeast,Amon and the rest of US going for interview this month,the LORD says the case has already being settled for us,AMEN.

VISA GRANTED TO ALL OF US GOING FOR INTERVIEW IN THIS MONTH OF MARCH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN cos is a month of GOD'S LOVE AND CONSOLATION FOR US AND WE SHALL TESTIFY TO HIS GOODNESS,AMEN.

It is well with All of US.

Fellow forumites,continue to remember us in prayers.The favour shall never depart from us all,AMEN.

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!