• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Folks, I successfully picked my visa on Friday few minutes after 9am. I thank Jesus for bringing me this far. It is not by my strength but by His Divine Power which has given me this opportunity. I thought I was dreaming but it is a reality. When I saw a friend's IV last year I said to myself :when will get my own, I was thinking it will take a decade but I have it now...PRAIZ GOD, for His mercies endureth forever...Amen
To those who will be going for interview this fiscal year I wish you the very best of luck...You will surely sail through bcos Our God will make sure the best thing happens to you.

Congratulations Onasis!!!!

We wish you happy preparation to Gods own country (USA).

May the good Lord continue doing greater things in our life on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please,remember me in prayer as my interview comes up next week 15th March,2011 for the favour of God from above to rest me and my wife and grant us VISA breakthrough in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Dear ALL,

Please remember me in prayer as our interview (myself and my wife) comes up next week 15th March,2011 that God's favour should rest upon us on that day for VISA BREAKTHROUGH in JESUS NAME,AMEN.

The glory of God that cannot be covered shall continue to be with ALL of US on this forum AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN..

Dear forumites,the "LENT SEASON" starts tomorrow 9th March,2011,let us remember all our brethren going for interviews this week,next week,upper week,this month,coming months that God in his infinite mercy grant us favour in the face of the consular officers and grant us VISA SUCCESSFUL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

Also,let us make reconciliation with our GOD for forgiveness of SINS and the grace to continue to do his will in Christ Jesus.AMEN.

THIS AND MANY MORE ARE OUR PRAYERS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my interview experience at last!

i'm really sorry for posting this so late, i av been battling since afternoon to post it, after typing everything with my phone i lost it and the internet in the laptop was not helping matters, but thank God finally.
Pls permit me to skip some protocols. after the usual security check, payment and submission, i was called to window 12 by a young good looking american guy 4 my interview.
Me: gud morning sir!(with ease)
Co: gud morning(with a sincere smile)
Co: raise ur right hand up
Me: i did
Co: do u swear to tell the truth today?
Me: yes i do
Fingerprint was taken
Co: u are here because u were selected 4 further processing
Me: yes
Co: wats ur highest educational qualification?
Me: university degree
Co: wat school?
Me: ESUT
Co: wat course did u do?
Me: mechanical engineering
Co:did u do a project?
Me:yes
Co:wat was it?
Me: reactivation and experimentation of impact of jet apparatus
Co: tell me about it
Me: i did...................
Co: so wat was ur conclusion?
Me: i did.....................
Co: tell me the courses u did in ur final year
Me: i did(started wit the once i can talk about)
Co: tell me about thermodynamics
Me: i did a little bit
Co: started typing
Co: i’m curious, tell me more about thermodynamics i don’t know about it(wit a smile)
Me: i did............
Co: wat other courses did u do?
Me: i mention it all over again
Co: tell me about engineering drawing
Me: i did..........
Co: ok
That was it my brothers and sisters, its the Lord’s doing.
First of all let me give thanks the almighty God for His favour and also to u all for all ur prayers, expecially those of u who took time to fast and pray for, may the almighty God do for u wat u cannot do for urselves, i’ll also want to say that i have found in u all a family that is priceless. Thank u and God bless. For those waiting for their date, just do ur best and leave the rest to God,Him alone can show u favour beyond ur espectations.

congrats Onasis!

Folks, i also picked my visa together with that of my wife the same day. i may have met Onasis there. We have also bought our ticket and will be departing Accra on 4th April with British airways to Virginia through London. Wishing all others who are yet to pick their visas and those yet to be current, all the best

This is good news, I am so happy for you. Wish you safe journey.

Dear ALL,

Please remember me in prayer as our interview (myself and my wife) comes up next week 15th March,2011 that God's favour should rest upon us on that day for VISA BREAKTHROUGH in JESUS NAME,AMEN.

The glory of God that cannot be covered shall continue to be with ALL of US on this forum AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN..

Dear forumites,the "LENT SEASON" starts tomorrow 9th March,2011,let us remember all our brethren going for interviews this week,next week,upper week,this month,coming months that God in his infinite mercy grant us favour in the face of the consular officers and grant us VISA SUCCESSFUL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

Also,let us make reconciliation with our GOD for forgiveness of SINS and the grace to continue to do his will in Christ Jesus.AMEN.

THIS AND MANY MORE ARE OUR PRAYERS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry my friend, you will come here a week today to testify to the good works of God.

Congratulations once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody testify you are good,you are good Jehovah you are good,everybody testify you are good, you are good Jehovah you are good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Lord has done it again in the life of KennyEast,let us adore and praise the name of God for this wonderful testimony.

Our God is good ALL the time and ALL the time,the Lord is good.

The Lord that perfected this in the life of KennyEast today will continue doing greater things in our life.

For ALL still awaiting our interviews,I decree the favour of God shall never depart from m US,AMEN.

Amanor,you are the next on the forum come 14th March,2011 followed by myself come 15th March 2011,I decree that our ever faithful will go with you during the day of your interview and grant you your hear desires,you shall come out victorious with VISA granted in Jesus name,AMEN.GO AND GET YOUR VISA AMANOR COME 14TH MARCH 2011 BECAUSE IT IS YOURS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

To ALL of US still awaiting interviews in this Month of March and coming Months,we shall ALL find the favour of GOD in the face of the Consular officers and VISA granted in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

To ALL those under AP ( We remember our Brother Bennit and others concern),I decree that the good LORD shall remember them and grant them VISA Breakthrough in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall ALL celebrate on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN

stonesanjay, you and Amanor are destined to succeed. Once you belong to this forum, 90% of your work is complete. The rest (10%) depends on you. Above all, you need the blessing of God to sail through. With our players, your success is not far.

i'm really sorry for posting this so late, i av been battling since afternoon to post it, after typing everything with my phone i lost it and the internet in the laptop was not helping matters, but thank God finally.
Pls permit me to skip some protocols. after the usual security check, payment and submission, i was called to window 12 by a young good looking american guy 4 my interview.
Fingerprint was taken
Co: i’m curious, tell me more about thermodynamics i don’t know about it(wit a smile)
First of all let me give thanks the almighty God for His favour and also to u all for all ur prayers, expecially those of u who took time to fast and pray for, may the almighty God do for u wat u cannot do for urselves, i’ll also want to say that i have found in u all a family that is priceless. Thank u and God bless. For those waiting for their date, just do ur best and leave the rest to God,Him alone can show u favour beyond ur espectations.

Congrats stonesanjay, this is a big relief knowing that it's all over. Thanks be to God, now you can sleep well.

Fingerprint was taken

KENNYEAST, we thank God for this great news..u r blessed

CN: 2010AF000400XXX

i called the KCC and i was told my interview on 17 May but i have sent them an email just to be sure.
also i hope the 2letter gets here in time.

surely GOD will have mercy and show us divine favour AMEN....

contratulations to our friends who have picked up their visas.Anyway can someone tell my the cost of sending the forms to kcc through DHL or FED-DEX and how long it takes please .

Hi Broadi, I sent my application documents via DHL last year and I spent GH¢ 89.00. The package was dellivered to KCC in 3 days. Hope this helps.

CN: 2010AF000400XXX

i called the KCC and i was told my interview on 17 May but i have sent them an email just to be sure.
also i hope the 2letter gets here in time.

Congrats! Bro, could you set up your signature as we all have done? So u wouldn't have to state ur CN each time u post here. All the best in ur preparations

Congratulations once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody testify you are good,you are good Jehovah you are good,everybody testify you are good, you are good Jehovah you are good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Lord has done it again in the life of KennyEast,let us adore and praise the name of God for this wonderful testimony.

Our God is good ALL the time and ALL the time,the Lord is good.

The Lord that perfected this in the life of KennyEast today will continue doing greater things in our life.

For ALL still awaiting our interviews,I decree the favour of God shall never depart from m US,AMEN.

Amanor,you are the next on the forum come 14th March,2011 followed by myself come 15th March 2011,I decree that our ever faithful will go with you during the day of your interview and grant you your hear desires,you shall come out victorious with VISA granted in Jesus name,AMEN.GO AND GET YOUR VISA AMANOR COME 14TH MARCH 2011 BECAUSE IT IS YOURS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

To ALL of US still awaiting interviews in this Month of March and coming Months,we shall ALL find the favour of GOD in the face of the Consular officers and VISA granted in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

To ALL those under AP ( We remember our Brother Bennit and others concern),I decree that the good LORD shall remember them and grant them VISA Breakthrough in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall ALL celebrate on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN
it is already a done deal IJN. We will all sail thru successfully. I say a Big Amen to your wonderful prayer.

Fingerprint was taken
Wow. Kenny, I told you so that its a done deal. LET US ALL COME TOGETHER AND GIVE THANKS AND PRAISES TO THE GOOD LORD FOR HIS MERCIES ENDUERETH FOREVER, Amen. but one last thing did the co still demand the Affidavit of Support?. congrats man

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ammeck09,
May the good Lord bless you for your kindness on this forum. Please I would like to know what KCC specifically look at on the BECE cert. Is it the result/ grade OR the date of birth and the name. I had 5 and 6 in the BECE (English and Maths), will it cause any WAHALA? NEED YOUR HELP. Thanks!!!! God bless all March interviewees.

Fingerprint was taken

Bro, I celebrate with you for God has done a mighty thing for us. May His name be exalted forever! Ken, I'm really happy for you. God has listened to our prayers. I wish you all the best of luck towards your preparations. Peace unto you. Benniit

Hi Forumites,
I just called KCC and was told the interview has been scheduled on May 12. Preparation starts now. With GOD all things are possible. Falainwest thanks a lot, you can check yours too.

Hi Forumites,
I just called KCC and was told the interview has been scheduled on May 12. Preparation starts now. With GOD all things are possible. Falainwest thanks a lot, you can check yours too.

Wow. ema4allkinds. am really happy for you. Yes Preparation Starts now as you said. Wish you all the best in your preparations. May the Good Lord be with you.