• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Good to see that africa is moving very quickly. I called kcc and my interview date is 4th may. Anyone who has done police report in uk, how long does it take and for how long is it given? Also, how long does the medical report take before the results are sent to the embassy?

@ onasis
The fare for BA(roundtrip) is USD 1400/person for 2weeks to washington dulles int airport, which serves virginia, though we are not returning ( note that one way ticket is most of the time expensive than roundtrip). i bought it online at BA's website.its always cheaper to buy online.when you make the reservations online, you will be given a code which you will take to any stanchart branch and pay. i dont know about your final destination, but this fare is for my destination. your destination may be cheaper than mine-who knows?

Thanks, will definately check

@onasis,
the baggage allowance for BA and for that matter most airlines is 23KG for checked in luggage and an equivalent of two pieces of laptop bag sized luggage for the cabin.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...

Folks, I successfully picked my visa on Friday few minutes after 9am. I thank Jesus for bringing me this far. It is not by my strength but by His Divine Power which has given me this opportunity. I thought I was dreaming but it is a reality. When I saw a friend's IV last year I said to myself :when will get my own, I was thinking it will take a decade but I have it now...PRAIZ GOD, for His mercies endureth forever...Amen

Congratulations Onasis. By his grace all shall be well when you arrive here in the US. I have been here for 2 weeks and already have my SSN, opened a bank account and will be doing a driving test tomorrow. You will need to have most of this documents before starting the job application process. Stay blessed

It is good to hear that. I have already been advised to do same when I arrive. Guess you just confirmed it for me. I wish you the very best in your driving test and job hunt. Thanks...

Dear ALL,

We thank God for the VISA BREAKTHROUGH he has started this month in the life of KennyEast and we decree that ALL of us going for interview next week,coming weeks and upcoming months shall find the favour of God i the face of consular officers and VISA SUCCESSFUL in Jesus name,AMEN

My interview and my wife comes up next week 15th March,2011,we need your prayer that God in his infinite mercy go with us and grant us VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Lord is good ALL the time and ALL the time,the Lord is Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Go Go. Go bring your blue collection slip come Tuesday. I decree and it shall come to pass. You are destined to by all means succeed. Amen

i'm really sorry for posting this so late, i av been battling since afternoon to post it, after typing everything with my phone i lost it and the internet in the laptop was not helping matters, but thank God finally.
Pls permit me to skip some protocols. after the usual security check, payment and submission, i was called to window 12 by a young good looking american guy 4 my interview.
Me: gud morning sir!(with ease)
Co: gud morning(with a sincere smile)
Co: raise ur right hand up
Me: i did
Co: do u swear to tell the truth today?
Me: yes i do
Fingerprint was taken
Co: u are here because u were selected 4 further processing
Me: yes
Co: wats ur highest educational qualification?
Me: university degree
Co: wat school?
Me: ESUT
Co: wat course did u do?
Me: mechanical engineering
Co:did u do a project?
Me:yes
Co:wat was it?
Me: reactivation and experimentation of impact of jet apparatus
Co: tell me about it
Me: i did...................
Co: so wat was ur conclusion?
Me: i did.....................
Co: tell me the courses u did in ur final year
Me: i did(started wit the once i can talk about)
Co: tell me about thermodynamics
Me: i did a little bit
Co: started typing
Co: i’m curious, tell me more about thermodynamics i don’t know about it(wit a smile)
Me: i did............
Co: wat other courses did u do?
Me: i mention it all over again
Co: tell me about engineering drawing
Me: i did..........
Co: ok
That was it my brothers and sisters, its the Lord’s doing.
First of all let me give thanks the almighty God for His favour and also to u all for all ur prayers, expecially those of u who took time to fast and pray for, may the almighty God do for u wat u cannot do for urselves, i’ll also want to say that i have found in u all a family that is priceless. Thank u and God bless. For those waiting for their date, just do ur best and leave the rest to God,Him alone can show u favour beyond ur espectations.

Kenny, this is a display of the power of God. Congrats man...

Finally Finally

Guys its been a long time i put a post up here. please dont think i have deserted u. i ahve always been monitoring the forum but decided on be on de quiet.

I arrived here in New york safely on 19th february. its really a nice place to live

I got my SSN on Monday 7 mar 2011 n my GC today 10 mar 2011.

its really a great feeling.

join me in thanking God for this great feat.

wo........w ameck09, guess we have something in common in obamaland. that's touching down in the same airport. bro, would you mind if i drop you a pm?

@onasis,
the baggage allowance for BA and for that matter most airlines is 23KG for checked in luggage and an equivalent of two pieces of laptop bag sized luggage for the cabin.

No problem

Hello forumites, Can aomeone help

me with this.

The issue is I have been using

different email address apart

from the one I use to enter the

lottery and fill the form to

contact kcc for a while but I

have been receiving a reply. The

case is the email address I have

been using is having some problem

and I want to use the one I use

to enter the lottery to contact

kcc for the soft copy of my 2nl.

My question is will I face any

concequencies if I use any email

address apart from the one I use

to fill the form and enter the

lottery to contact kcc at my

interview day.

Also should I print all the email

I have sent and receive from the

kcc to the embassy at the day of

my interview or its not

necessary.

Is there anyone who have use more

than email address to contact the

kcc without any problem from the

embassy? I need your advice about

this.

Also this prayer goes to Bennit,

that comes this 7th april he will

smile IJN.

gOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL ABOUT TO

HAVE THEIR INTERVIEW THIS MONTH.

MAY THE LORD LEAD YOU IN ALL YOUR

ENDEAVOURS AND THE GOOD LORD WILL

BLESS US ALL IN AMERICA.

You will not face any problem if you use another email. Also, the print-out of your email correspondence with KCC will not be of use during the interview.

Good to see that africa is moving very quickly. I called kcc and my interview date is 4th may. Anyone who has done police report in uk, how long does it take and for how long is it given? Also, how long does the medical report take before the results are sent to the embassy?

It takes 10 working day to receive the UK police report (this 10 days will not include the days the forms and the report will be in post). So in all, you should expect it in about 3 weeks. The medical report is sent to the embassy after 4 days of having the examination if nothing goes wrong. You can only do it at Knightsbridge Doctors in London.

Guys its been a long time i put a post up here. please dont think i have deserted u. i ahve always been monitoring the forum but decided on be on de quiet.

I arrived here in New york safely on 19th february. its really a nice place to live

I got my SSN on Monday 7 mar 2011 n my GC today 10 mar 2011.

its really a great feeling.

join me in thanking God for this great feat.

wow, congrats and welcome to Obamaland. What's your observation so far?

Let's give praise and thanksgiving to the Almighty God, for He has not let us down! I requested the LORD's favor for you and indeed you had it. Glory be to His name! Peace! Benniit

Amen, thank u so much benniit 4 being there 4 me in prayers, come 7th of aprile, ur joy will know no bound IJN.

Wow. Kenny, I told you so that its a done deal. LET US ALL COME TOGETHER AND GIVE THANKS AND PRAISES TO THE GOOD LORD FOR HIS MERCIES ENDUERETH FOREVER, Amen. but one last thing did the co still demand the Affidavit of Support?. congrats man

Thank u Franky, i really appreciate ur care, no they didnt ask 4 it, but they called my host like a week b4 my interview to know if he is financially ok to host me. Gudluck in ur case.

Bro, I celebrate with you for God has done a mighty thing for us. May His name be exalted forever! Ken, I'm really happy for you. God has listened to our prayers. I wish you all the best of luck towards your preparations. Peace unto you. Benniit

Thank u my brother, we are in this 2geda and ur victory is fast approaching, u shall laugh last IJN.