• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Bro, I celebrate with you for God has done a mighty thing for us. May His name be exalted forever! Ken, I'm really happy for you. God has listened to our prayers. I wish you all the best of luck towards your preparations. Peace unto you. Benniit

Thanks once again, i must say, wit ppl like u in this forum, i'v found myself a priceless family, ur joy will soon be full IJN.

It takes 10 working day to receive the UK police report (this 10 days will not include the days the forms and the report will be in post). So in all, you should expect it in about 3 weeks. The medical report is sent to the embassy after 4 days of having the examination if nothing goes wrong. You can only do it at Knightsbridge Doctors in London.

thanks a lot ammeck. So i shud do it early march then that is the medical reports together with the police report? I took my prints in kenya while on holiday in dec, somebody will help me out with the kenyan police report...here we go then, been almost a yr of waiting

thanks a lot ammeck. So i shud do it early march then that is the medical reports together with the police report? I took my prints in kenya while on holiday in dec, somebody will help me out with the kenyan police report...here we go then, been almost a yr of waiting

The medical report is good for 6 months, so you can do it any time from now. If you know someone in Kenya, you can contact that person to help you to secure the police report. I know it takes ages to get the report from the Kenyan Police Administration.

Hi my case number is AF0004xxxx. just checked the visa bulletin and am current in the month of May. when i was filling the forms i included my work experience since i have worked for two years and also my education . So which one am i likely to be interviewed on? and my second question is how soon will i receive my second letter since am likely to go for the interview in may. and can anyone also share their interview experience with me. eg. type of questions asked? :) thanks

Hi my case number is AF0004xxxx. just checked the visa bulletin and am current in the month of May. when i was filling the forms i included my work experience since i have worked for two years and also my education . So which one am i likely to be interviewed on? and my second question is how soon will i receive my second letter since am likely to go for the interview in may. and can anyone also share their interview experience with me. eg. type of questions asked? :) thanks

@ AIRWAVES. Congrats and welcome to this noble forum. I'd advice u send some few lines to kcc to request for ur interview date. with a pint-out of that u can do ur medicals and police clearance. No need to wait for 2NL. pls i'd advice u claim ur eligibility based on education because just a hand full of those who claim eligibility based on job experience come out successful. Pls be a regular contribitor on this forum, there is so
much to be learnt here. All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ AIRWAVES. Congrats and welcome to this noble forum. I'd advice u send some few lines to kcc to request for ur interview date. with a pint-out of that u can do ur medicals and police clearance. No need to wait for 2NL. pls i'd advice u claim ur eligibility based on education because just a hand full of those who claim eligibility based on job experience come out successful. Pls be a regular contribitor on this forum, there is so
much to be learnt here. All the best.

Once you have the required educational qualification, you don't have a single problem. I met a guy on the day of my inteview who used work as his qualification, but told the co that he had educ qualifictn as well when he realized that it's dicey to qualify through work.
He was asked to bring his educ certs. Peace! Benniit

Thank you Nyarkoh and Bennit for the replies. my situation is a bit dicey. first of all the lottery was entered by someone on my behalf and the person made an error with my year of birth. i called KCC to make some enquiries upon which i was told the year of birth i gave them them as part of the verification process does not march with what they have there. the issue is that he cannot remember the year he used cos he thought he had used the correct one and as such did not keep any record. i still went ahead to process fill and post the forms using all my correct details. i later noticed some omissions i made so i sent them the updated forms via FedEx on the 4th of February and i got confirmation that the forms have been recieved. Even thought i have checked the bulletin and am current in May am i likely to go for my interview in may and is there any other way to find out about my interview date cos i am constantly being asked to provide all my DOB before any information can be given. i am a bit worried because of this discrepancy.

Thank you Nyarkoh and Bennit for the replies. my situation is a bit dicey. first of all the lottery was entered by someone on my behalf and the person made an error with my year of birth. i called KCC to make some enquiries upon which i was told the year of birth i gave them them as part of the verification process does not march with what they have there. the issue is that he cannot remember the year he used cos he thought he had used the correct one and as such did not keep any record. i still went ahead to process fill and post the forms using all my correct details. i later noticed some omissions i made so i sent them the updated forms via FedEx on the 4th of February and i got confirmation that the forms have been recieved. Even thought i have checked the bulletin and am current in May am i likely to go for my interview in may and is there any other way to find out about my interview date cos i am constantly being asked to provide all my DOB before any information can be given. i am a bit worried because of this discrepancy.

Airwaves, you should have discovered this forum long time ago. Well, as it stand now, you have 2 DOB with KCC, therefore use the same DOB on the forms to contact them. You should have officially solved the DOB issue before being current but because you use the correct DOB on the forms and the fact that you have contacted them using the correct DOB will help you at the end.

Since you sent the forms to KCC, have you tried using the correct DOB to contact them? The problem is you may get the 2NL maybe 2 weeks to your interview date and you may not have enough time to complete the Police and the Medical Reports.

Guys, where is the Nigerian 2011 DV thread, I mean the one with over 70 pages? Who has hijacked that thread?

Ammeck , i have the same question begging for answer o. we don't know what went wrong with Nigerian 2011 DV thread. Please they should look into it for us

Airwaves, you should have discovered this forum long time ago. Well, as it stand now, you have 2 DOB with KCC, therefore use the same DOB on the forms to contact them. You should have officially solved the DOB issue before being current but because you use the correct DOB on the forms and the fact that you have contacted them using the correct DOB will help you at the end.

Since you sent the forms to KCC, have you tried using the correct DOB to contact them? The problem is you may get the 2NL maybe 2 weeks to your interview date and you may not have enough time to complete the Police and the Medical Reports.

i have contacted them before but they were merely to make some enquiries concerning the questions asked on the forms. They usually insist that i include my DOB before any specific info can be given on my case. i haven't recieved any notification about the reciept of my forms from KCC however i know it has been received since i got a confirmation from FedEx. i have travelled to the US before that was in 2008 that is why i had to use my correct info when i was filling out the forms. can't i do the medical exams and the police check without my 2NL?

i have contacted them before but they were merely to make some enquiries concerning the questions asked on the forms. They usually insist that i include my DOB before any specific info can be given on my case. i haven't recieved any notification about the reciept of my forms from KCC however i know it has been received since i got a confirmation from FedEx. i have travelled to the US before that was in 2008 that is why i had to use my correct info when i was filling out the forms. can't i do the medical exams and the police check without my 2NL?

I think those who did their medical and police report in Ghana will help you in this regard. I'm sure you can do the police report without the 2NL but I don't know much of the medical report.

Ammeck , i have the same question begging for answer o. we don't know what went wrong with Nigerian 2011 DV thread. Please they should look into it for us

I am sure they thought it was a duplicate and decided to delete one but unfortunately deleted the real (original) one.

So sad

Guys, where is the Nigerian 2011 DV thread, I mean the one with over 70 pages? Who has hijacked that thread?

its so sad, i think it has been deleted or hacked, cos if u check ur number of post made, the once made to dat thread has been subtracted, pls

hi
i got a email from us department of state that thy notified me that i m selected for dv 2011 lottery. how can i guess that its real or fake mail coz they didnt mention any code or my confirmation no.

hi
i got a email from us department of state that thy notified me that i m selected for dv 2011 lottery. how can i guess that its real or fake mail coz they didnt mention any code or my confirmation no.

my dear i suspected that email 2 b a scam.bcos they dont notify users through email.but through postal address u provided.so bware

hi

It is not genuine because the US Department of State does not send emails to notify dv selectees. You can only know if you are a winner by getting a letter through the post or by checking at their website. They don't send emails to notify winners!