• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Dear all,my interview comes up tomorrow 15th March,2011,remember us (myself and my wife) in your prayers for us to find the favour of God tomorrow and grant us visa breakthrough in Jesus name,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY CONTINUE TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NOW AND FOREVERMORE,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear all,my interview comes up tomorrow 15th March,2011,remember us (myself and my wife) in your prayers for us to find the favour of God tomorrow and grant us visa breakthrough in Jesus name,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY CONTINUE TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NOW AND FOREVERMORE,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With GOD nothing is impossible. Go for victory tommoro!!!!

God knows our heart desires in this forum. He will fulfil yours for u come tomorrow morning. Will remember u in prayers. Peace! Benniit

Stonesanjay, your story will not be different from those who has already had their interviews wish you all the best Tomorrow. Just present yourself for the blue ticket and leave the rest to God.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good Lord shall see you through Frankyy in All you lay hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall ALL testify to the goodness of God on this forum,AMEN.I will come back here tomorrow and testify to the favour of God because our God is a faithful God that never fail and will never fail any of Us on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With GOD nothing is impossible. Go for victory tommoro!!!!

The good Lord shall see you through ema4allkinds in All you lay hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall ALL testify to the goodness of God on this forum,AMEN.I will come back here tomorrow and testify to the favour of God because our God is a faithful God that never fail and will never fail any of Us on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God knows our heart desires in this forum. He will fulfil yours for u come tomorrow morning. Will remember u in prayers. Peace! Benniit

The good Lord shall see you through Benniit in All you lay hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN.

DEAR ALL,

AM indeed grateful to all your prayers and may the good Lord continue to favour ALL of US on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN.

You are ALL a very big and great family of God.I will come here tomorrow and give testimony and glory to God for his favour upon me and my wife in Jesus name,Amen.

I decree into the life of ALL other people going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The joy of the Lord shall never depart from each and everyone of US on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR ALL,

AM indeed grateful to all your prayers and may the good Lord continue to favour ALL of US on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN.

You are ALL a very big and great family of God.I will come here tomorrow and give testimony and glory to God for his favour upon me and my wife in Jesus name,Amen.

I decree into the life of ALL other people going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The joy of the Lord shall never depart from each and everyone of US on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is written is written and nobody can change that. Go and come back here to share the success story. God is with u!

Dear Nyarko,
How did the police clearance cert and medicals go today, as I can see from your signature? Just a brief one, lol. Peace! Benniit

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Lord in the highest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Amanor for the victory.Our Lord is good ALL the and ALL the time,OUR LORD is good.

Dear ALL,am the next on the line,my interview comes up tomorrow and I want the whole house to remember me in prayers for Us (myself and my wife) to find favour in the face of the Consular officers tomorrow and grant us VISA BREAKTHROUGH in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will come to this forum and testify to the goodness of GOD in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL CONTINUE TO GLORIFY THE NAME OF THE LORD MOST HIGH ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

As has been decreed by the Lord, tomorrow you will not come here empty handed. Come here tomorrow to bring us the good news. Our prayers are with you.

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Lord in the highest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Amanor for the victory.Our Lord is good ALL the and ALL the time,OUR LORD is good.

Dear ALL,am the next on the line,my interview comes up tomorrow and I want the whole house to remember me in prayers for Us (myself and my wife) to find favour in the face of the Consular officers tomorrow and grant us VISA BREAKTHROUGH in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will come to this forum and testify to the goodness of GOD in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL CONTINUE TO GLORIFY THE NAME OF THE LORD MOST HIGH ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Congratulations to Amanor, wish him all the best.

Dear Nyarko,
How did the police clearance cert and medicals go today, as I can see from your signature? Just a brief one, lol. Peace! Benniit

It all started at the Holy Trinity medical center, north Kaneshie. I got there around 8 am from Kumasi. Out of about 11 clients I guess i was the only DV candidate. As you gisted me earlier, No 2NL was required. They just requested for 4 passport pics, passport and an amount of GH¢375. The hospital staff were very nice and their services; Let me give me them... a Good. I was started with physical exam. With that, I was made to strip up to my under pants, after which the Dr auscultated my heart rate and sounds and that of my lungs. While chatting with the Dr. I asked him about purpose of the med. exam and said,"it's just 2 detect and treat". Afterwards, blood and stool samples were taken. After that I recieved about 4 very painful shots. To avoid uneccessarily traumatizing ur body, go with all the vaccination record u can lay ur hands on. An x-ray of my chest was also taken. In all, I spent about 4-5hrs at the medical center.
At the police headquaters, They requested for just my passport and the money...Lol. The process was smooth. I paid GH¢20( ¢15 for the cert itself and ¢5 for passport pics) Don't go with ur own passport pics because a new one will be taken there. I was given a form to fill( Name, place of birth, parents names, schools attended and their dates and so on) My finger prints were taken and that was it. I was given a receipt to pickup the cert on the 28th of this month, at 2pm. At the police HQ, I happened to chat with another DV guy who had his med. at Akai and from what he said, Akai is more cheaper than Holy Trinity(GH¢320 or so. but please take more than that with u. Anything can happen (At least GH¢380).

Last edited by a moderator:
My god of perfection

:) My brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum, guess what i'm holding in my hand right now? my VISA!!! i just picked up my visa about 1hour ago, without any delay or stress i was not even asked to pay for the collection. my God of perfection has perfected what He started in my life about a year ago, to Him alone be all the glory, i also want to thank every member of this forum for ur support, encouragement and prayers, the almighty God will continue to do for u what u cannot do for urselves. thank u and God bless. STONESANJAY just had a successful interview, he will be coming online soon, the blessings of this forum is becoming double double, glory be to God. I'v started enjoying US, i am browsing right now from their library in lagos.

:) My brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum, guess what i'm holding in my hand right now? my VISA!!! i just picked up my visa about 1hour ago, without any delay or stress i was not even asked to pay for the collection. my God of perfection has perfected what He started in my life about a year ago, to Him alone be all the glory, i also want to thank every member of this forum for ur support, encouragement and prayers, the almighty God will continue to do for u what u cannot do for urselves. thank u and God bless. STONESANJAY just had a successful interview, he will be coming online soon, the blessings of this forum is becoming double double, glory be to God. I'v started enjoying US, i am browsing right now from their library in lagos.

Wow! Thank you Lord! Bro, this calls for a big celebration. Congratulations!

Congrats bro, for the Lord deserves all the Glory and Honor and Thanks we can give. US is now all you should be dreaming about. may the Lord be with you as you prepare for the journey.

@ stonesanjay, we thank the all Almighty Father in Heaven for your success. indeed our prayers have been answered. all the best in your preparations.

Hi members in the HOUSE,
I want to ask those who have already passed through the interview stage whether the CO demanded their FIRST NOTIFICATION letter?

DEAR ALL,

Given glory to the Lord he reigns,given glory to the Lord he reigns,he reigns he reigns he reigns,given glory to the Lord he reigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dear people of God, we (myself and my wife) had a successful interview today.God really favoured us in the face of the consular officers.

Your prayers really work for us and we thank God for this victory.

Dear ALL,just be confident and bold when ure with the CO and always provide answers to any questions ure asked.

Remember,prayer is the key.We were in total praising and worship before we were called to window 11 for the interview and it really gave us confidence during the interview (Thou,the CO did not ask my wife any questions.

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will post my experience later.

Success awaits ALL going for interviews tomorrow,coming weeks,months in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!11