• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Guys sorry for being outta touch for so long; Nsiah we know everything will pull through for you; the visa was yours when you were selected among 1000's so don't be disturbed; for you don't know the ultimate plan God has for you. Ammeck waited for 2months, i'm pretty sure yours will be lesser.

I received my 2nd NL last wednesday and i have been scheduled for an interview in the 2nd week of next month. I completed my medicals @ Akai house(nice place and people) on Friday and had my police checkup done on the same day. It was pretty straight forward; i got both done in less than 3 hours. I just hope my results will be received in time for my appointment.

Does anyone know what happens if gets to the embassy on the interview appointment date but after the appointment time on the 2nd nl?thanx

Guys sorry for being outta touch for so long; Nsiah we know everything will pull through for you; the visa was yours when you were selected among 1000's so don't be disturbed; for you don't know the ultimate plan God has for you. Ammeck waited for 2months, i'm pretty sure yours will be lesser.

I received my 2nd NL last wednesday and i have been scheduled for an interview in the 2nd week of next month. I completed my medicals @ Akai house(nice place and people) on Friday and had my police checkup done on the same day. It was pretty straight forward; i got both done in less than 3 hours. I just hope my results will be received in time for my appointment.

Does anyone know what happens if gets to the embassy on the interview appointment date but after the appointment time on the 2nd nl?thanx

I will advice you get there before the appointment time shown on your 2nd letter. They will not attend to you if you get there late, and your interview will be postponed. It will take you a couple of months to get another interview, so do all what you can to get there earlier than the appointed time.

Ammeck has provided a meaningful answer to your question. Good luck! Peace unto u, Benniit

Another bright Monday has come and the usual question pops up. Anybody for interview this week so that we can include that angelic one on our prayer list? My Bible tells me that God has not forsaken His people, what can man do to me? Fear Not! The Lord is with us! We will surely get there. Peace! Benniit

Hi to all. thank you for your support all these while. can somebody look at my csae number and suggest the possible month for interviewing when KCC confirms reciept of the forms? thanks

frank

Hi to all. thank you for your support all these while. can somebody look at my csae number and suggest the possible month for interviewing when KCC confirms reciept of the forms? thanks

frankyy, it take up to 8-12 weeks for case to be processed so i think u should be current for march or april. Peace

In fact, the house has been too slow. What's happening? No one is willing to talk again. Please speak up! Nsiah, I've not forgotten you in my prayers, I believe others are also doing same. You surely hear from them pretty soon in the name of Mighty Jesus. Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
I think may be we are all waiting for the bulletin. Some of us are still praying that the Africa's allocation cut-off would move up by at least 5,500or 6,000. Until then...

I think may be we are all waiting for the bulletin. Some of us are still praying that the Africa's allocation cut-off would move up by at least 5,500or 6,000. Until then...

Amen o, and nigeria should move up wit like 2500 or 3000.lol

In fact, the house has been too slow. What's happening? No one is willing to talk again. Please speak up! Nsiah, I've not forgotten you in my prayers, I believe others are also doing same. You surely here from them pretty soon in the name of Mighty Jesus. Peace! Benniit

Amen brother benniit. Nsiah's case has been settled. I'll keep praying 4 him and evryone of us.

hi all of you,

I gave a call to KCC yesterday morning to check my case status and the agent said: << sir your case is already processed, you have to wait for your case number to be current, I advise you to check the visa bulletin on the 15th of each month >>.
I am terribly anxious cause my case number is so high, I dd not know if i will receive the 2nd letter and a consulate interview. This is an opportunity to realize the american dream, I really do not want to loose it.........some advices please...

I don't know why this thread has become quiet. Where are you all?

Senior Contributor, I hate to address you ammeck09

If a thread is quiet it means there arent many interviews coming up soon nor much clarification needed on the part of applicants. Maybe, not many 2nd notification letters have been posted.
I think if you squeeze all these variables in an equation then you will find a quiet thread.
I just enjoy the way you pop in to pour your expertize.

Cheers

Where are my people? The thread is too dull! Let's rise up! Peace! Benniit

by the way, from ur case number it looks like ur current in dec or jan......somebody in the kenyan thread posted this"Kamauz, you may be current January. Just received this mail from KCC regarding an email i had sent them last week

"Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of January below 20,900. If your case number is current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail."

If your CN is below 20,900 mail or call KCC and inquire of your interview date."....

by the way, from ur case number it looks like ur current in dec or jan......somebody in the kenyan thread posted this"Kamauz, you may be current January. Just received this mail from KCC regarding an email i had sent them last week

"Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of January below 20,900. If your case number is current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail."

If your CN is below 20,900 mail or call KCC and inquire of your interview date."....

Could dis imply dat africa will be current to the tune of 20,900 for january? God abeg o.

Could dis imply dat africa will be current to the tune of 20,900 for january? God abeg o.

Guys sorry for being away for this long. I have to urgently attend to other aspect of my life which I put on hold over two months before my interview. I have to travel over a long distance and internet links were very bad. I have scanned through all the comments and contributions and thank you all for your words of encouragement. I strongly believe in God and it is only Him who directs and the best of direction is His. Whatever happens I know would be to my own goodness. God is in full control. I SHALL WAIT FOR HIS TIME.

My only worry however is that I can't travel out of the country as I had planned since my passport is with the Embassy. I have no way of knowing when I will get it back. My little research points to the fact that it could take weeks and months and with the nature of my job, I have to travel a lot of times.

Yet still I have no choice but to wait and wait for GOD'S CALL.

Wow, from the way the interview started, i thought this year might be different but it seems the movement is a little bit slow.