• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Benniit, as suggested you have to take it easy. I'm sure because of the delay in sending your forms to KCC (though through no fault of your own), it has delayed your interview. I'm highly optimistic that you may have your interview in Feb, 11. Just be patient.

I salute you, Kingpin. I will exercise patience, brothers & sisters; I'll glue to your contributions. God be with you all. Peace! Benniit

Hi Bennit,
From what I have been observing, KCC gives infomation on scheduled interview dates starting from the 16th - 19th of the month found two months prior to the interview month. For eg. if the interview is in January, they give information starting from the 16th of November. They will at least advise to contact them after 7-10 working days to give the interview date. From the response they gave u this time, it is clear that your forms are okay for the interview but you are not scheduled for January. Your interview is in February or even in March. The best thing to do is to give them a call after one week. If you are going to be scheduled for February, they will tell you to contact them after the 15th of December. Sending forms late, eventhough not because of one's own faults, causes a significant delay (I saw it on my case.) What I do know, however, is that it is all for our own good. So, take it easy. Waiting is harder than working but got no options. Good luck.

God bless you, bro. Peace unto you! Benniit

how would i know if am current or not my case number is 2011AF00033XXX.Please help me. i have not yet go for my police records can i receive the second letter before i go for it?

Always check the visa bulletin HERE. You may probably be current in April 2011. You can start your police certificate application in January while medicals can be done once you are current.

Always check the visa bulletin HERE. You may probably be current in April 2011. You can start your police certificate application in January while medicals can be done once you are current.

Hi Ammeck,
do we have to schedule medicals before receiving the 2nd NL ? By the way thank you so much for your advises and experiences, i appreciate................

hi; does anyone know the best way i can contact the US embassy in Accra; By email or phone; if by mail could you write their address?

Hi folks, has Nsiah still not heard from the embassy? I personally think he should contact them, cos we've been waiting for so long. Peace! Benniit

Hi folks, has Nsiah still not heard from the embassy? I personally think he should contact them, cos we've been waiting for so long. Peace! Benniit

I was thinking about this same issue/problem but I don't think it's feasible to contact them now. It's too early, he should give them sometime. I don't want him to do anything that will jeopardize his chances of securing the visa. I'm sure and hopeful he will get a phone call soon.

@Nsiah, continue your prayers and God will answer you soon. I'm with you on this problem.

Hi Ammeck,
do we have to schedule medicals before receiving the 2nd NL ? By the way thank you so much for your advises and experiences, i appreciate................

I know in Ghana you can schedule appointment for medicals without the 2nl but I doubt if the approved doctors in Canada will give you appointment without this letter.

how do you know which doctors in canada are approved....so far from my checks they are only at vancouver, ontario and montreal which is very far from me...any assistance will be appreciated

I was thinking about this same issue/problem but I don't think it's feasible to contact them now. It's too early, he should give them sometime. I don't want him to do anything that will jeopardize his chances of securing the visa. I'm sure and hopeful he will get a phone call soon.

@Nsiah, continue your prayers and God will answer you soon. I'm with you on this problem.

I have not contacted them yet. I have refused to be anxious and calling them wouldn't help. As Ammeck mentioned, I have left everything to God, hoping that they will call me in due course. Thank you Beniit for keeping me in your memory. Don't worry too much my brother, the day shall soon come and I would be here to share my victory with you all. God is in CONTROL.

I have not contacted them yet. I have refused to be anxious and calling them wouldn't help. As Ammeck mentioned, I have left everything to God, hoping that they will call me in due course. Thank you Beniit for keeping me in your memory. Don't worry too much my brother, the day shall soon come and I would be here to share my victory with you all. God is in CONTROL.

We're all making concerted efforts to achieve the dream. Tomorrow by this time, God will make a way! Peace! Benniit

Lord, please have mercy upon us! Hear our cries and listen to our petitions. We're your children, and you help the helpless & hopeless. Let your favor descend upon us when we call on you. Lord of hosts, deliver us! I thank you Lord Jesus. Peace unto you my brothers and sisters. Benniit

Lord, please have mercy upon us! Hear our cries and listen to our petitions. We're your children, and you help the helpless & hopeless. Let your favor descend upon us when we call on you. Lord of hosts, deliver us! I thank you Lord Jesus. Peace unto you my brothers and sisters. Benniit

Ben u sound sorrowful. I believ our God will sail us through. Keep trusting him n he will never fail you.

Where are my people? I seem to be alone. Please come one, come all. I wish everybody good luck. Peace! Benniit