• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Kyerewaa, just as your collegues have suggested, go down to your knees and pray to God., He is faithful, He will surely give you a solution. The baby! the Children are so previous, they must come first in our lives, we actually live and struggle in life for them. You think wisely, how you will go about it and please communicate. Its a bit of burden to go to someone with a baby, when I get my own place, then I come for her. Its challenging, but with God in control everything has a solution.
Thanks KENNYEAST, six months is reasonable.

Kyerewaa and Olyn,

My boy is now 10 months old, by the time we relocate to US(Am double sure our visas will go thru) he will be close to 2yrs if my case number is something to go by. To tell you the truth, i have not even thought of leaving him behind or bringing him back once we relocate for a moment. I believe in a God who will not lead where He has not made provision. He has opened a door for you and your children to the US, leave the rest to Him for He surely is able to sustain you all once you land there.

A Big amen to that! That is very deep. Thanks my dear. God will make a way.

Kyerewaa and Olyn,

My boy is now 10 months old, by the time we relocate to US(Am double sure our visas will go thru) he will be close to 2yrs if my case number is something to go by. To tell you the truth, i have not even thought of leaving him behind or bringing him back once we relocate for a moment. I believe in a God who will not lead where He has not made provision. He has opened a door for you and your children to the US, leave the rest to Him for He surely is able to sustain you all once you land there.
A very big amen to that. Thanks my dear. That is very deep. God will make a way

Kyerewaa, just as your collegues have suggested, go down to your knees and pray to God., He is faithful, He will surely give you a solution. The baby! the Children are so previous, they must come first in our lives, we actually live and struggle in life for them. You think wisely, how you will go about it and please communicate. Its a bit of burden to go to someone with a baby, when I get my own place, then I come for her. Its challenging, but with God in control everything has a solution.
Thanks KENNYEAST, six months is reasonable.

hmm.. Thanks my dear. That is very encouraging. God will surely make a way

Kyerewa, I hope whatever decision you take will be in the interest of you and your son. Go on to your knees and put forward your concerns/problems to the almighty and I'm more than convinced your request will be granted to you.

Being a single mother here entails a lot of sacrifices. Your family members will not be here to help you out, neither is it easy here to afford paying for babysit.

There is no destiny nor fate can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination. Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about. As said the decision is yours, and what decision you take, I hope will be guided by God.

Hi Alexee, congratulations for getting a job as posted in 2010 thread. You should have shared that info with us here as well. There are greater chances coming your way. Peace! Benniit

Hi Benniit & CO,

Sorry for not sharing this information here ealier, kindly find it below. I also advice that once a while you guys should go through the 2010 thread since there are more filla packup there.

By the grace of God i got a job and i'm starting tomorrow. It will surprise most of you to know that i applied for a night shift since i wanted an easy way entrance into the American job market but when i went to the interview, the favor of God came in and they change it from night to day. In short i was given a different position which i believe i wouldn't have been called for interview if i had chosen that. The interview went well and i was told to go and have a drug test the same day. A call came after three days that i should come and finalized the documentation process which i did and as indicated earlier, i'm starting tomorrow. I want to tell all of you that even though the economy is not picking up fast God will always make a way where there seems to be no way for his children. Believe and trust him and @ the end of the day, he'll crown your effort with victory.

Thanks mamazoo, so much. Iam encouraged. KYEREWAA, you hear that! God cannot lead us where He has not made provisions. All will be well. Lets fast and pray.
Iam so happy for them who have already made it.
alexee357 , we thank God for the job. Work hard and take care. God bless you so much for that testimony. God is indeed faithful!

Nsiah, may God be with you as you go for your visa today. Amen!

ADMINISTRATION!! ADMINISTRATION!!! ADMINISTRATION!!!

Thank you very much for your prayers. I was at the embassy to collect my 'thing' but I came home without it. After waiting on end, I was called and informed that my case has been placed on 'ADMINISTRATION' as they needed more time to work it. For now, I have been asked to wait until they call me. Not more documents was requested. I don't know what it is, but I hope all would be alright in the end in the name of GOD. I shall keep my fingers cross and wait until the the day of manifestation. God is in control!

Thank you very much for your prayers. I was at the embassy to collect my 'thing' but I came home without it. After waiting on end, I was called and informed that my case has been placed on 'ADMINISTRATION' as they needed more time to work it. For now, I have been asked to wait until they call me. Not more documents was requested. I don't know what it is, but I hope all would be alright in the end in the name of GOD. I shall keep my fingers cross and wait until the the day of manifestation. God is in control!

Nsiah am very happy for the way you saw the situation not as an obstacle but the ways of Our Lord Almighty, eventhough onto the human reasoning one might think its unfair for it to have happened this way, by hey the ways in which our Lord works is as such and what we need to do is to put our trust in Him and will in the end be smiling. so take heart.

Worry not friend, He has been in control and He is still in control.

Hi Nsiah7 am glad you are not downhearted. God works in His own way. Just put ur trust in Him and believe me He will deliver. All the best bro!

Nsiah,
What we have witnessed from prior interviews is that when someone is put on an AP without obvious reasons (in the absence of a clear point of disappointment from the side of the consular officer,) then it usually is to buy time to confirm that everything including the name check is in order. Getting visa is the rule than the exception in such a case. I am sure they will call you in a couple of weeks and hand you over the immigrant visa. Good luck and God be with you.

Hi Benniit & CO,

Sorry for not sharing this information here ealier, kindly find it below. I also advice that once a while you guys should go through the 2010 thread since there are more filla packup there.

By the grace of God i got a job and i'm starting tomorrow. It will surprise most of you to know that i applied for a night shift since i wanted an easy way entrance into the American job market but when i went to the interview, the favor of God came in and they change it from night to day. In short i was given a different position which i believe i wouldn't have been called for interview if i had chosen that. The interview went well and i was told to go and have a drug test the same day. A call came after three days that i should come and finalized the documentation process which i did and as indicated earlier, i'm starting tomorrow. I want to tell all of you that even though the economy is not picking up fast God will always make a way where there seems to be no way for his children. Believe and trust him and @ the end of the day, he'll crown your effort with victory.

God richly bless you for that. Peace! Benniit

Bro, worry not. This rather makes our prayers much stronger. Folks, let's put it in our daily prayers. It shall work in His name! Peace! Benniit

My dear,worry not. I guess they jus wana be doubly sure of something,thats all. I pray that call comes soon. We wld still keep praying for u. All is well bro.

So these people have started their 'thing' again! I thought they have changed their ways and that dv cases for this year was going to be straightforward, and no more rampant administrative processes. Hmmm........

You were not born a loser, but a winner. Whatever you vividly desire and sincerely believe, must surely come to pass. Remember, a bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn. You're definitely a winner so continue to be on your knees, pray and they will surely give you a call soon. Be guided by what happened to me after having my interview, but at the end the call came through ((it took 2 months to hear from them).

Nsiah, We have a God in heaven who answers prayers. Our prayers shall surely not be in vain. the visa is yours in Jesus' name.

Nsiah do not worry at all. Just keep a high spirit of positivism in God. Because any negative thinking at this time will be a hindrance to your prayers. And what can you do without prayers? So relax and keep on praying. As Ammeck was saying, you are not the only one ever put through such experience. Myself I went through that. Can you imagine yourself being put on administration processing in the last month of the fiscal year? That was my experience! It was terrible, yet God never failed me. I was called on the last day of the whole show... And I hope there are many others who have had similar experiences. So my brother take it easy and let life continues, our God shall surely answer your prayers. Amen!

So these people have started their 'thing' again! I thought they have changed their ways and that dv cases for this year was going to be straightforward, and no more rampant administrative processes. Hmmm........

You were not born a loser, but a winner. Whatever you vividly desire and sincerely believe, must surely come to pass. Remember, a bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn. You're definitely a winner so continue to be on your knees, pray and they will surely give you a call soon. Be guided by what happened to me after having my interview, but at the end the call came through ((it took 2 months to hear from them).

God has his own ways of doing things. His time is the best and only patient can reap all the blessings that God in His Mighty wisdom Has ordained for us. Thank you all for your kind words. I will wait for GOD'S OWN TIME.