• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

@ Nsiah, Please was the white paper you were give at the interview meant for the qualification of highest level of education or did you have to list all qualifications you have?

Thank you

Stmykael also on the bill?

This week is our week of GLORY, myself and Kyerewaa. I know that the good LORD who has seen us through and brought us this far will not let our stress be in vain.

Together we present ourselves to the Almighty to make our dream a REALITY!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

Bro, I didn't know that u also have your interview this week. Congratulations because it's already done for the 2 of you in the name of Jesus!!! Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
This week is our week of GLORY, myself and Kyerewaa. I know that the good LORD who has seen us through and brought us this far will not let our stress be in vain.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

Amen o, He cannot afford to leave u 2 now, i love reading success story, and i can't wait to read urs and kyerewaa's own dis week. Gudluck n gud bless.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

Don't worry guys,
for it is written in the Good Old Book that we should be confident that He who has started a Good work will surely finish it. so as i have already said, your presence at the embassy in just to know the date on which both of you will be picking your visas.

Guess what!!!!

I went to the embassy today as i said i would. I got there around 6.10am and some people were already gathered under the tress. I went with my 2yr old son so we just kept pacing to and fro till 7.20 when we were asked to form a queue.. Just as nsiah described, we were grouped according to our appointment letters and taken through thorough security check. We then waited for a while at an open place and then all immigrant applicants were asked to form a queue again where the first page of our appointment letters were taken. A lady behind me was also a dv winner and she was worried cos she had also received a call that her date had been rescheduled. I told her i lso had the same call so we shd go in and verify. We did go in,sat down and waited for a while before four of us were called to window one. It was then that i realised that the dv winners were only 4. Two of us had not received any call at all. Well.. I thought the lady behind the counter would ask why i had come cos i had been informed of my new date. Suprisingly,s he only asked if we were ready for the inerview and we al said yes.
We were given a form to fill to verify wether we are qualifying with education or proffession and then we had to pay the fee. I paid for my son and i,sent it back to the lady who also asked ffor all my documents. We then had to wait for a while.

I was called later to window 3 to take my finger prints then waited for aa while. After a while, i was called for the actual interview at window 5.

Co: Are u married?
Me: No
co: Never married at all? Not even customary?
co: Typing..
Co: What work do u do?
Me: I teach.
Co: What do u teach?
Me: English.
Co: What aspects?
Me: Grammar, comprehension and composition.
Co: Looking through my certs... I can see u attended university and had a degree in english and history/
me: Yes
co: Ok. U qualify. However we need to be sure if your son is really sure so if u have any pixs.. He started to fill a certain form
luckily i took along my son"s baptism pixs..
Me: I have pixs here.. I gave to him
co: He went through nodding his head.. All is good.. He filled a blue sheet, gave to me and asked me to come on friday 22nd to collect my visa.

Look at what the lord has done.. If i had not gone there today... Im still in shock.. Who then made that call?

All the same, i thank god and thank you all for your prayers..

I went to the embassy today as i said i would. I got there around 6.10am and some people were already gathered under the tress. I went with my 2yr old son so we just kept pacing to and fro till 7.20 when we were asked to form a queue.

Congrats Kyerewaa on your successful interview. As for that call, the earlier you forget about it, the better. Stay blessed.

I wish all those going for their interviews success. No one can cheat you out of ultimate success but yourself, and we have to understand that success doesn't come to you... you go to it. Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon... must inevitably come to pass! Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. Therefore, continue to pray unceasingly and work hard, never give up and the good Lord shall richly reward you.

After your success, come back here, share your interview experience and proclaim the good works of the Lord.

I went to the embassy today as i said i would. I got there around 6.10am and some people were already gathered under the tress. I went with my 2yr old son so we just kept pacing to and fro till 7.20 when we were asked to form a queue.. Just as nsiah described, we were grouped according to our appointment letters and taken through thorough security check. We then waited for a while at an open place and then all immigrant applicants were asked to form a queue again where the first page of our appointment letters were taken. A lady behind me was also a dv winner and she was worried cos she had also received a call that her date had been rescheduled. I told her i lso had the same call so we shd go in and verify. We did go in,sat down and waited for a while before four of us were called to window one. It was then that i realised that the dv winners were only 4. Two of us had not received any call at all. Well.. I thought the lady behind the counter would ask why i had come cos i had been informed of my new date. Suprisingly,s he only asked if we were ready for the inerview and we al said yes.
We were given a form to fill to verify wether we are qualifying with education or proffession and then we had to pay the fee. I paid for my son and i,sent it back to the lady who also asked ffor all my documents. We then had to wait for a while.

I was called later to window 3 to take my finger prints then waited for aa while. After a while, i was called for the actual interview at window 5.

Co: Looking through my certs... I can see u attended university and had a degree in english and history/
co: Ok. U qualify. However we need to be sure if your son is really sure so if u have any pixs.. He started to fill a certain form
co: He went through nodding his head.. All is good.. He filled a blue sheet, gave to me and asked me to come on friday 22nd to collect my visa.

Look at what the lord has done.. If i had not gone there today... Im still in shock.. Who then made that call?

As I was writing my post above, I was not aware you were already far ahead of me about to release such good news. Thanks to the almighty God for your successful interview and congratulations to you and your child.

This was the reason why I said you should go to the embassy on your appointment day to verify everything yourself. If you have declined to go...we don't know what will have followed.

As I was writing my post above, I was not aware you were already far ahead of me about to release such good news. Thanks to the almighty God for your successful interview and congratulations to you and your child.

This was the reason why I said you should go to the embassy on your appointment day to verify everything yourself. If you have declined to go...we don't know what will have followed.

Yes oo.. it is good that i went. So it means that the call was made to the lady and i. the other two said they didnt receive any call. hmm.. i must say, i was really surprised. All the same, we give thanks to God for the wonders HE had done.

Congrats Kyerewaa on your successful interview. As for that call, the earlier you forget about it, the better. Stay blessed.

Thanks a lot DON. I will try and let it go...hard though. Does it mean it was a calculated attempt of an insider to deny us of this opportunity? Hmm... GOD DEY..WE DEY!

What an infamous and deceptive call? What? We all suggested that you go. My sister, God's on our side. I thank the Almighty for taking you through successfully. Why your visa collection date is shorter than that of Nsiah?
American Lady, were you interviewed by a male or female? Congratulations, my big sister!!! Chineke day our side! Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats dear! I always knew the lord will see us through. am soo happy for u

Bro, I didn't know that u also have your interview this week. Congratulations because it's already done for the 2 of you in the name of Jesus!!! Peace! Benniit

Bennit am up for this week oooo... I know its already a done deal by the GRACE OF GOD.

Bennit am up for this week oooo... I know its already a done deal by the GRACE OF GOD.

Kyerewaa,
Congratulations. We all have got our lesson from ur experience. Thanks for sharing everything.

Oh my good bro, it's done for u in the mighty name of Jesus!!! Yes, it's done deal. Our God who did for Nsiah & Kyerewaa will surely do it for u too. Am with u in prayers, bro. Ah, the Lord's favor will descend upon u that day. Peace! Benniit

What an infamous and deceptive call? What? We all suggested that you go. My sister, God's on our side. I thank the Almighty for taking you through successfully. Why your visa collection date was shorter than that of Nsiah?
American Lady, were you interviewed by a male or female? Congratulations, my big sister!!! Chineke day our side! Peace! Benniit

Ha.. Ha.. Ben thanks a lot. I was interviewed by a white gentleman. Yeah.. I also realised my date of collection is shorter than that of Nsiah. I really don know why. I only give thanks to God.

Ha.. Ha.. Ben thanks a lot. I was interviewed by a white gentleman. Yeah.. I also realised my date of collection is shorter than that of Nsiah. I really don know why. I only give thanks to God.

in all things lets give thanks to the ALMIGHTY