• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Guyz i was at the US Embassy today and was so overwhelmed to see plenty of our bros n sis of DV2010 being offered their visas.

I believe once it is WRITTEN, IT IS WRITTEN n nothing can come our way in getting our visas IN JESUS' NAME.

All that we need to do is to gather the necessary documents, be truthful and honest, not panicking (composure) and committing ourselves to the ALMIGHTY cos He makes all things POSSIBLE!

Wao!

Guyz i was at the US Embassy today and was so overwhelmed to see plenty of our bros n sis of DV2010 being offered their visas.

I believe once it is WRITTEN, IT IS WRITTEN n nothing can come our way in getting our visas IN JESUS' NAME.

All that we need to do is to gather the necessary documents, be truthful and honest, not panicking (composure) and committing ourselves to the ALMIGHTY cos He makes all things POSSIBLE!

Thanks, bro. That's really encouraging! Our God is alive! Despite all impedements & stumbling blocks, God will surely make a way for us. Peace! Benniit.

Did you went inside or just stayed outside to observe things? Good to know our fellow brethren are getting their visas. I hope it continues like that so that majority of those who applied can get their visas.

Did you went inside or just stayed outside to observe things? Good to know our fellow brethren are getting their visas. I hope it continues like that so that majority of those who applied can get their visas.

i went inside Ammeck 09. i was there for my visitor's visa and i was privy to the lecture given to DV winners before they were handed their visa and brown envelope. there were so many of them and it tells how God has being good to many of our colleagues. it was a good feeling and an assurance that come what may it's going to be ma time some other day

i went inside Ammeck 09. i was there for my visitor's visa and i was privy to the lecture given to DV winners before they were handed their visa and brown envelope. there were so many of them and it tells how God has being good to many of our colleagues. it was a good feeling and an assurance that come what may it's going to be ma time some other day

Good to know that. Did they give you the visa, I hope so?

Good, at least that one has been cleared. That means you have a great chance to pass your dv visa interview. Wish you all the best.

ammeck
i was also successfully interviewed for a non-immigrant visa to US mid June. i went to US end of July to beginning of August. Does it mean I also have a good chance to pass my DV interview?

ammeck
i was also successfully interviewed for a non-immigrant visa to US mid June. i went to US end of July to beginning of August. Does it mean I also have a good chance to pass my DV interview?

Of course it helps greatly. To be approave for a US visitors visa means they have at least done some background checks on you. And another plus for you is you actually visited and came back not long ago. Surely these small things count a lot during their judgment.

URGENT !!!

Hi ammeck/alexee and all,

I called KCC to check on my appointment date and they asked me to call back in six weeks since my forms arrived late. In the meantime however I need to change my sponsor and address. Should I drop KCC a mail or wait for my case to be transferred to Accra? Thanks

Hi akwasi,

As you have been adviced, drop kcc a mail before they transfer your case to
Accra. I'm sure you've done that by now.

Hi akwasi,

As you have been adviced, drop kcc a mail before they transfer your case to
Accra. I'm sure you've done that by now.

Akwasi, what's the delay for? You're causing a disservice to yourself. Drop Kcc a couple of lines before it's too late. Peace! Benniit

Facebook hookup

Fellow Ghanaian and others, I went to the Nigerian thread and found that one of them brought out a brilliant idea. That's since we're all friends aiming at a common goal, we need to know ourselves much better through the domineering and famous friendship network, facebook, to make much stronger friendships that continue to the States. If so, I publish my email ID as: prayingforyou20032000@yahoo.com to forumers.
Peace! Benniit.

Of course it helps greatly. To be approave for a US visitors visa means they have at least done some background checks on you. And another plus for you is you actually visited and came back not long ago. Surely these small things count a lot during their judgment.

Guys, thanks for your inputs but now I'm really confused. Do you think the change of sponsors will affect my case at the interview? Is it possible I change my sponsor after the interview and visa (God-willing). And does the embassy actually call up the sponsors to inquire information?

Guys, thanks for your inputs but now I'm really confused. Do you think the change of sponsors will affect my case at the interview? Is it possible I change my sponsor after the interview and visa (God-willing). And does the embassy actually call up the sponsors to inquire information?

Try to change it before going for the interview. I know in Ghana it's better for you to have one person who will act as your sponsor as well as using the same person's address as your living place while in the US.

Fellow Ghanaian and others, I went to the Nigerian thread and found that one of them brought out a brilliant idea. That's since we're all friends aiming at a common goal, we need to know ourselves much better through the domineering and famous friendship network, facebook, to make much stronger friendships that continue to the States. If so, I publish my email ID as: prayingforyou20032000@yahoo.com to forumers.
Peace! Benniit.

Some of us are already in it, so having it for majority of us is a good idea. Will surely add you to mine.

POLICE REPORT

Hi everyone, Please can someone tell wether is only the principal applicant who need police report or does it applies to all the dependants above 18yrs.

GOD BLESS