• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Folks, Case No. Received!

Dear fellows friends,

I have just received my 1st NL from my sister and my case # is 2011AF00015XXX.

(1) I'm now asking the house when will I be current? I believe it must be this year.

(2) What should I do now? My problem is I submitted my forms just on the 3rd of August which fedEx confirmed delivery on the 6th.

Brothers & Sisters, what should I start doing now? Peace! Benniit

Dear fellows friends,

I have just received my 1st NL from my sister and my case # is 2011AF00015XXX.

(1) I'm now asking the house when will I be current? I believe it must be this year.

(2) What should I do now? My problem is I submitted my forms just on the 3rd of August which fedEx confirmed delivery on the 6th.

Brothers & Sisters, what should I start doing now? Peace! Benniit

I think you should send an email to KCC to find out whether your forms have been received. I did it and got a reply to say it has been delivered and they were about to process it.

People with your case Number in DV 2010 were current in December 2010.

Congratulations though for finally receiving arguably the most important case number in your life lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello house of success,I'm a DV2011 winner.I've watched from a distance for so so long and I can't help it, than to be part of this great forum.You are all a success and the green card is already yours in JESUS name.To be honest, the information, advice and support here is priceless.I bet, you guys dont have any idea the magnitude of help you are giving to people out there.Well done and more grease to your elbow.

GOD BLESS.

Still waiting

You don't need to wait for your 2nd letter to commence your medicals. Send email to kcc and print their reply to commence the medicals.

Ammeck, im still waiting for KCC to reply the mail i sent on monday . I really cant tell why it has taken so long. I think its good i called to inquire of my interview date. I couldnt have waited this long to know the date. Until the reply comes,i have no choice than to wait for the letter.

Definitely! I will share it with everybody. Thank you for painstakingly researching and sharing your result regarding DV with everybody in this forum. God bless you.

To you again Ammeck09: Do you think I can write or call the Ghana America consulate now to change my primary sponsor? Thank you

You can send them email to change your sponsor. Also don't forget to print a copy of the sent email and/or their reply for your records (take it with you to the interview).

Ammeck, im still waiting for KCC to reply the mail i sent on monday . I really cant tell why it has taken so long. I think its good i called to inquire of my interview date. I couldnt have waited this long to know the date. Until the reply comes,i have no choice than to wait for the letter.

In the email did you quote your case number, full name, and date of birth? Without these they will not reply you.

In the email did you quote your case number, full name, and date of birth? Without these they will not reply you.

Yes Ammeck, i did exactly that. In fact,i mailed one on saturday and another on monday. May be i should try it for the last time? What do you think? By the way, how long does it take to complete the medicals?

Yes Ammeck, i did exactly that. In fact,i mailed one on saturday and another on monday. May be i should try it for the last time? What do you think? By the way, how long does it take to complete the medicals?

I didn't have my medicals in Ghana so I can't say anything about the duration. Hope other guys here will help you on that.

Sometime ago I posted something about my date of birth as:

My problem is, the date of birth on my Junior Secondary School Certificate is 12/12/79 and apart from that, all my academic documents bear 21/02/79. Can't the embassy check from WAEC? Or do I have to swear an affidavit and send it to the embassy? Won't it be like I've sent myself to the police station to be apprehended? Please advise me. Lord, have mercy. Peace! Benniit

Benniit.

My problem is, the date of birth on my Junior Secondary School Certificate is 12/12/79 and apart from that, all my academic documents bear 21/02/79. Can't the embassy check from WAEC? Or do I have to swear an affidavit and send it to the embassy? Won't it be like I've sent myself to the police station to be apprehended? Please advise me. Lord, have mercy. Peace! Benniit

Benniit.

Kindly check my reply to this on the 2010 thread.

Dear Folks.........Greetings

How to know my visa current? I mean how to understand visa bulltin

Case Number: 2011AF00026XXX

Any one has idea.......please advise

Benniit.

If you are using education, what they would be looking for is your SSSCE and not your JSS certificate. Does your SSSCE certificate bear your currently used birth certificate? If it is, I think you would be fine.

If you are using education, what they would be looking for is your SSSCE and not your JSS certificate. Does your SSSCE certificate bear your currently used birth certificate? If it is, I think you would be fine.

I don't think so because, I remember the same records from JSS were sent to SSS. But on the SSCE, there is no date of birth on it. Peace! Benniit

I don't think so because, I remember the same records from JSS were sent to SSS. But on the SSCE, there is no date of birth on it. Peace! Benniit

To be on a safer side, just go and do the notarized/sworn affidavit and pray that they don't give too much attention to the DOB issue. As I've said earlier, US embassies does not give much weight to sworn affidavits but who knows, they might skip this problem.

If your DOB was for the BECE was carried to SSS, then you can't let it stay like that. Do you have something like 'Weighing Cards or Baptismal Certificate? Those things can prove vital in this situation. Whatever happens, you are destined to be successful.

URGENT !!!

Hi ammeck/alexee and all,

I called KCC to check on my appointment date and they asked me to call back in six weeks since my forms arrived late. In the meantime however I need to change my sponsor and address. Should I drop KCC a mail or wait for my case to be transferred to Accra? Thanks

Dear Folks.........Greetings

How to know my visa current? I mean how to understand visa bulltin

Case Number: 2011AF00026XXX

Any one has idea.......please advise

Hi saad,

Welcome to the forum. To check whether your case number (CN) is current, visit the site travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html, click on the most current visa bulletin (or whichever is applicable) and scroll to the DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY. Compare your CN (ie 26xxx) with the number for Africa. If your number is less than that for Africa, then you are current!! Meaning you will have your interview appointment in that month. Hope this helps.

URGENT !!!

Hi ammeck/alexee and all,

I called KCC to check on my appointment date and they asked me to call back in six weeks since my forms arrived late. In the meantime however I need to change my sponsor and address. Should I drop KCC a mail or wait for my case to be transferred to Accra? Thanks

Drop Kcc a line to effect the changes, I presume. Peace! Benniit.