• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

My new sponsor is sending me the AOS but instead posting it, he is planning to scan it and send through email. Would it be accepted? What other documents should he add to the AOS? Ammeck09 and Co please I need your input.

hi kidame, because you are from ethiopia, your interview will not be this yr. If i follow the 2010 sequence, you are likely to be called around april next yr.

Hello my brothers n sisters winners of DV 2011. I believe this is the time for us to be each and every others brother's keeper because very soon it will be our fiscal year.

can we send the message across and bring on board our fellow Dv 2011 winners so they also enjoy the help and assistance from past winners? lets not put anything to chance. Its our time and we need to go for it.

so therefore i call on mr fellows, nsiah7, akwasi_yankee, Broadi, stony mongabe, kyerewaa, seandelli, stonesanjay, Bennit and the others i couldnt mention their names to wake up and go for IT!

in the meantime may i thank and congratulate our senior brothers/winners ammeck09 and alexee357 for the wonderful and timely help and advice they've offered us. God bless u guys.

Yes, Stmykael.
You're right, we need to put our heads together and achieve our dream. I pray that other gh selectees and others will google and join this thread to keep it alive and kicking. Peace! Benniit.

Yes, Stmykael.
You're right, we need to put our heads together and achieve our dream. I pray that other gh selectees and others will google and join this thread to keep it alive and kicking. Peace! Benniit.

well said Bennit. peace be unto u too!

Hello my brothers n sisters winners of DV 2011. I believe this is the time for us to be each and every others brother's keeper because very soon it will be our fiscal year.

can we send the message across and bring on board our fellow Dv 2011 winners so they also enjoy the help and assistance from past winners? lets not put anything to chance. Its our time and we need to go for it.

so therefore i call on mr fellows, nsiah7, akwasi_yankee, Broadi, stony mongabe, kyerewaa, seandelli, stonesanjay, Bennit and the others i couldnt mention their names to wake up and go for IT!

in the meantime may i thank and congratulate our senior brothers/winners ammeck09 and alexee357 for the wonderful and timely help and advice they've offered us. God bless u guys.

Hi stmykael,

We ar ALL here.

The goos Lord that started with US;that made US to be among the selectee will definitely perfect all that concerns US anm make OUR upcoming interview a success,AMEN.

Cos he was,his and forevermore,he will do what he has promised to do in OUR lifes,AMEN.

I wish everbody on this forum a successful interview ahead and we shall ALL come here to give OUR successful VISA GRANTED in JESU NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

It is well with all OF us.

Hi stmykael,

We ar ALL here.

The goos Lord that started with US;that made US to be among the selectee will definitely perfect all that concerns US anm make OUR upcoming interview a success,AMEN.

Cos he was,his and forevermore,he will do what he has promised to do in OUR lifes,AMEN.

I wish everbody on this forum a successful interview ahead and we shall ALL come here to give OUR successful VISA GRANTED in JESU NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Amen and Amen!

All hands should be on deck and no stone should be left unturned. it's our time and lets go for IT!

Hi stmykael,

We ar ALL here.

Amenooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, the good Lord will not let us win this and leave us just like that. Because, His thoughts towards us are that of goodness, but not evil. Thoughts that will bring us future and hope and an expected end. He knows the colossal amount that we spend, therefore will not let our toil and suffering be in vain. He' s with us, and He's our listener! He who started it, will surely end it successfully, Amen! Peace! Benniit.

Amenooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, the good Lord will not let us win this and leave us just like that. Because, His thoughts towards us are that of goodness, but not evil. Thoughts that will bring us future and hope and an expected end. He knows the colossal amount that we spend, therefore will not let our toil and suffering be in vain. He' s with us, and He's our listener! He who started it, will surely end it successfully, Amen! Peace! Benniit.

Bennit,

am quite at a loss to case. i realise u dont have a case number. so how did u send ur forms to KCC? and wat case number did u quote on the DS 122 and 230?

educate me more on your case.

You're right, stmykael

Bennit,

am quite at a loss to case. i realise u dont have a case number. so how did u send ur forms to KCC? and wat case number did u quote on the DS 122 and 230?

educate me more on your case.

stmykael, during the Dv lottery entry, I used my sister's apt. address in the States. In January this year, she moved to another apt. which probably, could be the loss of my 1st NL. On the 14 of July this year, I checked my status online and found that I've won! I contacted KCC 1st August, 2010 informing them about my non-receipt of 1st NL and the change of my sisters apt address which could cause the loss of the 1st package. KCC was sentimental about this and forwarded the NL to the new address of my sister. My sister has already mailed it to me and hopefully, before the week ends, I'm gonna have it and update my signature. Peace! Benniit

hi kidame, because you are from ethiopia, your interview will not be this yr. If i follow the 2010 sequence, you are likely to be called around april next yr.

hey guys! Im kinda nervous and apprehensive. I sent a mail kcc today inquiring of my interview date. So far,the reply i ve had is an automated one indicating the receipt of my mail. How i wish they wld just tell me what i wana know.. I guess i still ve to keep waiting

Hi Kyerewaa

hey guys! Im kinda nervous and apprehensive. I sent a mail kcc today inquiring of my interview date. So far,the reply i ve had is an automated one indicating the receipt of my mail. How i wish they wld just tell me what i wana know.. I guess i still ve to keep waiting

The automated reply you had means your mail has been channelled appropriately and is awaiting reply. Relax, Kcc will definitely reply you. Peace! Benniit.

People,
I just came from the CID headquaters to apply for my police clearance; it costs GHC20 and it's going to take almost 2 and a half weeks!! so guys try and apply early, unless you want to fast track it (which is possible).

People,
I just came from the CID headquaters to apply for my police clearance; it costs GHC20 and it's going to take almost 2 and a half weeks!! so guys try and apply early, unless you want to fast track it (which is possible).

Thanks bro! Over to you fellow winners current in October, we need to fast track our procedures before we are caught unawares

Hurray

Guys! Im happy now. I called KCC to ask my interview date. So now i know! Was told my letter was mailed yesday. Thanks Becks! I took ur advice

Guys! Im happy now. I called KCC to ask my interview date. So now i know! Was told my letter was mailed yesday. Thanks Becks! I took ur advice

congrats dear (apparently my ex gf also bears de same name)! hope you have started gathering all the necessary documents and making plans to have de medicals and police certificate.

can you please create a timeline or a signature?

Good now you can go ahead to gather the necessary documentation while you wait for the d-day. Now your mind can be set at ease knowing your interview date.

we are wanting to add my sister to my friend's in his lottery process as marriage couple. in this case which type of marriage certificate will it require. (ordinary or customary marriage certificate) i need your help now. Please, they were also asking of place you are going to stay, the address and the one who is going to support you when you are there. Please, is that person the affidavite? and if you provide the address, are they going to contact him/her personally.

I have not yet send the forms to KCC will it be a matter of disqualifying me? since i want to get all my documents ready.