• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Guys, my internet service provider's contract will end tomorrow and because I will be leaving by the end of this month I will not be renewing it. This will limit my visits to this forum for a while. So if you are not seeing me around the next few days, this is the reason but I hope to find any means not to stay away for long.

Hope for the best for all of us.

Guys, my internet service provider's contract will end tomorrow and because I will be leaving by the end of this month I will not be renewing it. This will limit my visits to this forum for a while. So if you are not seeing me around the next few days, this is the reason but I hope to find any means not to stay away for long.

It's Understandable and Acceptable, big bro. Peace! Benniit

guys the time is really catching up on us!! I received a mail from KCC that my forms had been received and waiting to be processed; i think it's because I sent my forms quite late. I hope it will be processed in time for the interview in October God-willing.
In the meantime I'm starting my police report next week and finalize my AOS!! I'm in a big hurry!!!

Did anyone realize the mistake on the state departments website?
From the September 2010 visa bulletin, category C read as;

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER
For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Shouldn't it read ...qualified 2011 applicants changeable to all regions/eligible........ instead of 2010?

ammeck09,

You have really done.May the good Lord be with you and your entire family.

Always remember US in prayers.We will ALL celebrate together cos the Lord has already decree that he has perfected ALL that concerns US concerning OUR interviews.

Long live UNITED STATE OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is well with ALL of US and we will ALL laugh.AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone realize the mistake on the state departments website?
From the September 2010 visa bulletin, category C read as;

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER
For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Shouldn't it read ...qualified 2011 applicants changeable to all regions/eligible........ instead of 2010?

yep nsiah, i noticed it too. It think there're just as excited as we are!!!

ammeck09,

You have really done.May the good Lord be with you and your entire family.

Always remember US in prayers.We will ALL celebrate together cos the Lord has already decree that he has perfected ALL that concerns US concerning OUR interviews.

Long live UNITED STATE OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is well with ALL of US and we will ALL laugh.AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be always around to contribute even if it means using me mobile fon as I am currently doing.

I sent KCC a mail yesterday inquiring my date and they have replied today with my date of interview and also stated my 2nd NL will be mailed in 7-10days.

The battle is now a REALITY!

I sent KCC a mail yesterday inquiring my date and they have replied today with my date of interview and also stated my 2nd NL will be mailed in 7-10days.

Wao, I am yet to do that. I have to find out about mine. It could be earlier. I am having a little problem with ma AOS. I have to change it. May be at the Embassy here in Accra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wao, I am yet to do that. I have to find out about mine. It could be earlier. I am having a little problem with ma AOS. I have to change it. May be at the Embassy here in Accra.

Perfect plan nsiah, once you are current your case will be transfer to the embassy so all changes are to be made there. All the best man.

How long does it take to finish with the medicals in Ghana? Names of Clinic if possible please. What about the cost?

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it take to finish with the medicals in Ghana? Names of Clinic if possible please. What about the cost?

Hi nsiah,

The duration is one week at holy trinity and two weeks @ Akia clinic. For the cost, this the number of holy trinity kindly call and find out since it has escape me 0302-226937. I remember the cost was
50gh cheaper @ Akia compare to holy trinity.

Hello my brothers n sisters winners of DV 2011. I believe this is the time for us to be each and every others brother's keeper because very soon it will be our fiscal year.

can we send the message across and bring on board our fellow Dv 2011 winners so they also enjoy the help and assistance from past winners? lets not put anything to chance. Its our time and we need to go for it.

so therefore i call on mr fellows, nsiah7, akwasi_yankee, Broadi, stony mongabe, kyerewaa, seandelli, stonesanjay, Bennit and the others i couldnt mention their names to wake up and go for IT!

in the meantime may i thank and congratulate our senior brothers/winners ammeck09 and alexee357 for the wonderful and timely help and advice they've offered us. God bless u guys.