• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

can anyone tell me when i will be current. this is my case number-2011AF00017***.
Txs a lot in advance for ur respons.

If you are not from Nigeria, Ethiopia and Egypt, then you are likely to have your interview in December 2010 or January 2011.

Thank you for your inquiry,

You must visit the Department of State website at dvselectee.state.gov
where you will find instructions and forms for completing the required
processing steps. Once your forms have been received, and your selection
has been confirmed, your case will continue processing.

The omission of your case number on the forms will not affect the
processing of your case. It is not necessary to submit additional forms
to amend this mistake.

The failure to include the bar code sheet with your forms will not
affect the processing of your case. It is not necessary to submit the
bar code sheet to KCC if you have already sent your forms.

Please, after filling the forms should write my confirmation number on all the forms since KCC has not given me my case #, as they said that will not affect my case? Please, advise me. Why KCC couldn't let us know from the beginning to do this? This is callousness!!

Benniit

Ben NIIT
Some of us are really confused about your case. Serious!
Did you win the 2011 lottery? Have you checked on line whether you have won or not? Your confirmation number I think wouldn't be relevant because only winners were sent notification letters with their case numbers.
Except may be there is more to your case.

By the way, I have sent my forms this morning to KCC as u can see from my signature; I've been assured by Fedex that it'll get to KCC in three days time.

After sending the forms, I've realized that I made a mistake by wrongly dating the form. Instead of Today's date e.g.
mm-dd-yyyy, 08-03-2010, I made it mm-dd-2010, 03-03-2010. I am humbly asking the forum that when do I contact KCC and draw their attention about this since the forms will probably get to them in three days time?
Please I need your pieces of advice.
Thanks, guys. Ben

WHERE ARE THE GHANAIAN DV2011 WINNERS?????????

This particular forum seems to be quite, why?

Just take a walk through our sister forums, their hot, alive and vibrant!! Wake up Gh. winners!!!!

Benniit

Just take a walk through our sister forums, their hot, alive and vibrant!! Wake up Gh. winners!!!!

Benniit

Be patient my brother.some may finally find their way by Grace of the Lord soon.........................

Benniit

Benniit, don't compare the number of post or pages of the Ghanaian thread to that of the Nigerians. The important thing is our ability to offer suggestions/advice to issues raised here. We are fortunate that during the previous year and this year a lot of Ghanaians have been joining to contribute to issues in this forum. Previously we have few winners from Ghana coming here to contribute.

Benniit

Hi Benniit,

This has been the trend, thank God for dv2010. All the same let's hope that most Ghanaians discover this useful forum. I accidentaly met a guy who was going to pay 5,000 USD for a so-called agent who claim he can take him through the process. I introduce him to this forum and he also introduce a friend.

Alexee, you're right!

Hi Benniit,

This has been the trend, thank God for dv2010. All the same let's hope that most Ghanaians discover this useful forum. I accidentaly met a guy who was going to pay 5,000 USD for a so-called agent who claim he can take him through the process. I introduce him to this forum and he also introduce a friend.

Yes, these so called Dv agents demand colossal sum of money. I contacted a guy who's one of them and said, I should bring $5,000. It seemed incoherent, abnormal, stupid and ridiculous to me and finally, I found this helpful & wonderful website. I believe some of them disguise themselves and join immigration forums and furnish information from there to accomplish their tasks. I suspect some of them to be here. Peace! Benniit.

It has been confirmed by FedEx that my DV-230 & DSP-122 forms have safely reached KCC today. I am humbly asking the whole house that when do I contact KCC, as I made a mistake dating the forms? Thanks

Peace!

Benniit

It has been confirmed by FedEx that my DV-230 & DSP-122 forms have safely reached KCC today. I am humbly asking the whole house that when do I contact KCC, as I made a mistake dating the forms? Thanks

Peace!

Benniit

It takes 4-6 weeks for them to process the forms, so give them enough time before contacting them. Your mistake is not all that big so don't rush yourself.

Hi, Ammeck

It takes 4-6 weeks for them to process the forms, so give them enough time before contacting them. Your mistake is not all that big so don't rush yourself.

I just wanna thank you so much for your advice and contributions you've been making to the entire forum so far! By the way, r u in Oseikrom or Nkran? God richly bless you!

Hello dear freinds,

This is negero from ethiopia. I received my notification letter from KCC and it has been sent back,but my case number is on the range of 17 *** ,are you sure i would be called for interview this years?pls your respons will be highly appreciated.Thank you.

Hello dear freinds,

This is negero from ethiopia. I received my notification letter from KCC and it has been sent back,but my case number is on the range of 17 *** ,are you sure i would be called for interview this years?pls your respons will be highly appreciated.Thank you.

Very likely you will have your interview in December.

All will be wel ammeck. Im prayin for u n de family. Enjoy ur stay. Who knows..we may all meet someday there..Ha..Ha.. Just take de lead..We wil all follow soon

All will be wel ammeck. Im prayin for u n de family. Enjoy ur stay. Who knows..we may all meet someday there..Ha..Ha.. Just take de lead..We wil all follow soon

Yea, by His grace we shall all meet over there. Don't worry your application will be a huge success.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region ................................All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA..................... ....................9,000

Except:
Egypt............................................5,550
Ethiopia.........................................7,450
Nigeria...........................................7,450

ASIA.............................................9,000
EUROPE.........................................9,600
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)...................1
OCEANIA..........................................350
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN....450