• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hi guys. This thread is quite quiet now but I believe when members begin becoming current, we'll see some activity!!
Guys, I would like to know if KCC sends confirmation on receiving the forms, or you have to send an email to request for it. Thanks

Akwasi,
Note that KCC do not confirm receipt of forms. If you mail them a few weeks after sending the forms they might be able to tel you whether they have received them and if you are documentarily qualified for further processing. Cheers.

Hi guys from the Gh.

We need to put our heads together and forge ahead.
Ammeck, our thread leader is leaving us very soon and we need to sustain this magnificent and efficient thread. Benniit.

Ammeck, our thread leader is leaving us very soon and we need to sustain this magnificent and efficient thread. Benniit.

He will still contribute even in the US. I hope so

Hi guys cheer up, I will be always with you. I can't leave you behind and never for even those who will come after you.

It all depends on the availability of the Internet. I don't know if I will get easy access to the Internet at the place where I will be staying but i hope by 2 months time everything will be sorted for me to get Internet on my own whereby I can contribute as before.

Maakye, Fellow Dv2011 Ghanaians, Nigerians & Kenyans.

Another bright Saturday has come to meet us and we need to glorify and praise Him. Ammeck, Donsino & co, their absence will be felt; their spirits are with us! Yes, we can! We those who have still not received our 1st NL should try and contact Kcc latest Monday morning. I keep on saying let us keep this thread alive and forever, a legacy established by our past resourceful achievers. Remember, we're all working towards one goal to get to top and fulfill our heart desires and dreams. Let's wait patiently and see what happens next. Thanks, folks.
Benniit.

Last edited by a moderator:
SHS Diploma & NIIT Diploma

I would like to know from Ammeck, Donsino and others.
I have 97 S.S.C.E and completed a 2 yr course in programming in 2005@NIIT with a Diploma. Last yr, I pursued a 2month course in programming@IPMC with a certificate which is nöt a diploma.
My question now is where will the questions come from during interview? Will it be from ssce or from programming? I need your support.
Benniit.

I would like to know from Ammeck, Donsino and others.
I have 97 S.S.C.E and completed a 2 yr course in programming in 2005@NIIT with a Diploma. Last yr, I pursued a 2month course in programming@IPMC with a certificate which is nöt a diploma.
My question now is where will the questions come from during interview? Will it be from ssce or from programming? I need your support.
Benniit.

Ben(niit) na wa o, na u get niit? Wat did u fill in as ur highest level of education?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, KENNYEAST

For the highest level of education, I'll be writing: Diploma of National Institute of Information Technology (DNIIT). That's all, KENNYEAST

Hello dear freinds,

can anyone tell me when i will be current. this is my case number-2011AF00017946 . txs a lot in advance for ur kind response!!!

Dear, Ammeck

Yes, Ammeck
I quoted the following
1. confirmation #
2. Full name
3. DOB
4. Country

will let u know when i rcv a reply from them, Ammeck.

Hi Freinds,

can anyone tell me when i will be current. this is my case number-2011AF00017***.
Txs a lot in advance for ur respons.

Hi Freinds,

can anyone tell me when i will be current. this is my case number-2011AF00017***.

Hi Freinds,

With this case number, you are likely to have your interview in either December or January based on previous visa bulletins.

Kcc just replied my email, please read

Thank you for your inquiry,

You must visit the Department of State website at dvselectee.state.gov
where you will find instructions and forms for completing the required
processing steps. Once your forms have been received, and your selection
has been confirmed, your case will continue processing.

The omission of your case number on the forms will not affect the
processing of your case. It is not necessary to submit additional forms
to amend this mistake.

The failure to include the bar code sheet with your forms will not
affect the processing of your case. It is not necessary to submit the
bar code sheet to KCC if you have already sent your forms.

Please, after filling the forms should write my confirmation number on all the forms since KCC has not given me my case #, as they said that will not affect my case? Please, advise me. Why KCC couldn't let us know from the beginning to do this? This is callousness!!

Benniit

Thank you for your inquiry,

You must visit the Department of State website at dvselectee.state.gov
where you will find instructions and forms for completing the required
processing steps. Once your forms have been received, and your selection
has been confirmed, your case will continue processing.

The omission of your case number on the forms will not affect the
processing of your case. It is not necessary to submit additional forms
to amend this mistake.

The failure to include the bar code sheet with your forms will not
affect the processing of your case. It is not necessary to submit the
bar code sheet to KCC if you have already sent your forms.

Please, after filling the forms should write my confirmation number on all the forms since KCC has not given me my case #, as they said that will not affect my case? Please, advise me. Why KCC couldn't let us know from the beginning to do this? This is callousness!!

Benniit

I think you should email them again asking for the case number because you need to monitor it to know when you will be current so as to prepare towards it. Let's see what they will say, meanwhile download the forms and start filling while you await their reply.

Hi freinds,

Pls can anyone tell me when i will be current. this is my case number-2011AF00017***.