• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region ................................All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA..................... ....................9,000

Except:
Egypt............................................5,550
Ethiopia.........................................7,450
Nigeria...........................................7,450

ASIA.............................................9,000
EUROPE.........................................9,600
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)...................1
OCEANIA..........................................350
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN....450

Hurray! meaning am current in October. I need to start preparing feverishly.

To all the other guys, Nsiah7, akwasi yankee n kyerewaa our time is almost up. lets start preparing n hopefully we shall all be granted our visas in JESUS NAME AMENNNNN!

To all the other guys, Nsiah7, akwasi yankee n kyerewaa our time is almost up. lets start preparing n hopefully we shall all be granted our visas in JESUS NAME AMENNNNN!

Hi stmykael, the hour is drawing near and preparation should start from now.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region ................................All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately

Except:

This is good news. Guys, start preparing.

Yes,

The Lord has done it again in our lifes.We will all laugh in jesus name,amen.

lETS START PREPARING IMMEDIATELY.

The good Lord will surely see us throughout the processing,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will ALL successd in jesus name,AMEN.

Hi, Ammeck

I just don't understand this cut-off issue. Africa is 9,000 which means what, Ammeck & co? Please enlighten me. Peace! Benniit

Except:

I]I just don't understand this cut-off issue. Africa is 9,000 which means what, Ammeck & co? Please enlighten me. Peace! Benniit[/I]

Yes stmykael I am getting ready. I am waiting for the 2nd letter, then I will put finishing touches to my preparation.
To our big brother Ammeck09, how soon should we expect our 2nd letters?

I just don't understand this cut-off issue. Africa is 9,000 which means what, Ammeck & co? Please en

bennit, i think the october bulletin is for the 2011 dv applicants and africa being 9000 means that, anyone in africa that is apart from those countries listed (egypt, nigeria and ethiopia) whose case number is 9000 and below, is current in october and will be interviewed. what is your case number?

I]I just don't understand this cut-off issue. Africa is 9,000 which means what, Ammeck & co? Please enlighten me. Peace! Benniit[/I]

What it means is that with the exception of Egypt, Nigeria and Ethiopia all case numbers up to 9000 would be available for interviewing and the issuance of visa if qualified. In other words visas would be available for all DV 2011 winners in the African region whose case numbers fall below 9000 for the month of October 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
bennit, i think the october bulletin is for the 2011 dv applicants and africa being 9000 means that, anyone in africa that is apart from those countries listed (egypt, nigeria and ethiopia) whose case number is 9000 and below, is current in october and will be interviewed. what is your case number?

What it means is that with the exception of Egypt, Nigeria and Ethiopia all case numbers up to 9000 would be available for interviewing and the issuance of visa if qualified. In other words visas would be available for all DV 2011 winners in the African region whose case numbers fall below 9000 for the month of October 2010.

Guys, why is this place quiet?

Hello Ameck!

I seem to be confused and I don't really know what to do at this time. Though you've commented on this before... I really want to save this one for uture use....
I have been awarded scholarship to pursue an Msc program in Canada beginning this September 2010. My CN # is 2011AF00005xx and according to your publication I'm schedule for October this year meanwhile I leave Gh later this month.

Please I plan sending my new address in Canada to KCC as soon as I get there cos in completing those 2 forms I stated my address in Kumasi and my country of chargeability as Ghana. A friend in the States is always putting fears in me that I may not get it... I really don't go by his predisposition but please ADVICE Me on the right thing to do to acquire this VISA cos I cannot afford to lose this....

I can't wait to read your response. [I can also be reached on 0203914533]

//Stone

Wow

Hi stmykael, the hour is drawing near and preparation should start from now.

im so thrilled and nervous..Hey,when is de 2nd letter coming. Ammeck pls do u think if all go well,can i leav behind my son whom i said i wld go with? Im a single parent

Hello Ameck!

I seem to be confused and I don't really know what to do at this time. Though you've commented on this before... I really want to save this one for uture use....
I have been awarded scholarship to pursue an Msc program in Canada beginning this September 2010. My CN # is 2011AF00005xx and according to your publication I'm schedule for October this year meanwhile I leave Gh later this month.

Please I plan sending my new address in Canada to KCC as soon as I get there cos in completing those 2 forms I stated my address in Kumasi and my country of chargeability as Ghana. A friend in the States is always putting fears in me that I may not get it... I really don't go by his predisposition but please ADVICE Me on the right thing to do to acquire this VISA cos I cannot afford to lose this....

I can't wait to read your response. [I can also be reached on 0203914533]

//Stone

You should have contacted KCC before being current. Once you're current, it means that your file has been sent to your local embassy by KCC. Right now your file is already in Accra and even if you contact KCC they will tell you to direct any enquiries to the embassy in Accra.

You can still have your interview in Canada if you want but the process takes longer and you might have your interview probably after January 2011.

im so thrilled and nervous..Hey,when is de 2nd letter coming. Ammeck pls do u think if all go well,can i leav behind my son whom i said i wld go with? Im a single parent

The 2nd letter are usually sent to applicants 6 weeks to the time of the interview. You can wait for a week after being current, then contact KCC to find your interview date.

Yes,

The Lord has done it again in our lifes.We will all laugh in jesus name,amen.

lETS START PREPARING IMMEDIATELY.

The good Lord will surely see us throughout the processing,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will ALL successd in jesus name,AMEN.

You will definitely have your interview this year - November or December, so start preparation now.

Hello dear freinds,

This is negero from ethiopia. I received my notification letter from KCC and it has been sent back,but my case number is on the range of 17 *** ,are you sure i would be called for interview this years?pls your respons will be highly appreciated.Thank you.

With the new released visa bulletin, your # is very likely to be called for interview this year. All the best.