• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Thank you for all the reactions guys i really appreciate all of them, i have another question for the i-134 form after my applicant filled it up do they have it to be checked by any authority in the US or they just have to send it to me directly after filling it up ???

hey bro dont feel anxious just feel confident i had my interview on manila and it was very smooth and easy
just be confident

Thank you for all the reactions guys i really appreciate all of them, i have another question for the i-134 form after my applicant filled it up do they have it to be checked by any authority in the US or they just have to send it to me directly after filling it up ???

Diversity visa applicants are required to submit an original Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) along with a copy of the latest Federal income tax return (Form 1040) and wage statements (Form W-2) from a qualified sponsor. You should bring the required financial documents at the time of your visa interview. A consular officer will determine if additional documentation is required as the case is processed.

It doesnt have to be checked by any authority in US

Diversity visa applicants are required to submit an original Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) along with a copy of the latest Federal income tax return (Form 1040) and wage statements (Form W-2) from a qualified sponsor. You should bring the required financial documents at the time of your visa interview. A consular officer will determine if additional documentation is required as the case is processed.

Yah i got those forms together with the i-134 already sent to my email ...

Hi Ammeck,
I am Planning to come to Silver Spring,MD.Can u tell me some information before i come and how is the Job opportunity around Maryland.Thanks

@ema4allkinds, how is preparations coming to, hope everything is going on well. wishing you a successful preparations and movement to the promised land IJMN. the Lord be with you.

Hi Ammeck,
I am Planning to come to Silver Spring,MD.Can u tell me some information before i come and how is the Job opportunity around Maryland.Thanks

I don't know which country you come from but one thing I know is a lot of people from Africa lives in Silver Spring especially Ghanaians so you might easily integrate into the community. It is a good place to start your job search.

Congrats, that completes the whole dv process. Now you can concentrate on other important things like jobs and education.

Thanks Ammec09.

Yes,am now looking for Job now which I strongly believe that before this month runs out by God's grace,I will land myself in a big Job,AMEN.

Ammec09,how easy it is to pursue Education now that i dnt have enough cash on me.Can i just apply for Financial Aid to get started or wht do u think?

We shall all continue to succeed IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ammec09.

Yes,am now looking for Job now which I strongly believe that before this month runs out by God's grace,I will land myself in a big Job,AMEN.

Ammec09,how easy it is to pursue Education now that i dnt have enough cash on me.Can i just apply for Financial Aid to get started or wht do u think?

We shall all continue to succeed IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you need to secure yourself with a job first before you think about education. I don't know which state you are but I am sure you may qualify for financial aid because of your financial situation (no current job and possibly not enough savings).

I think you need to secure yourself with a job first before you think about education. I don't know which state you are but I am sure you may qualify for financial aid because of your financial situation (no current job and possibly not enough savings).

Thanks for your response.

I think I can only talk about Financial Aid when am ready to further my Education or wht do u think?

Peace unto ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello guys... I have an inquiry should i present the original i-134, 1040 and W-2 or the scanned ones and sent thru email can do??? cuz my sponsor sent them to me thru email ...