• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my SSN today.The Lord has been so faithful to me and my family at large,less than a month I got my GC nd SNN.

Lord is good ALL the time.

Success to ALL going for interviews IJN,AMEN!!!!!!

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord be Praised, congrats to you and the family for how far events have turned to be. i pray your hunt for Jobs be swift and smooth as it can be through our Lord God. Amen.

Congratulations stonesanjay!

@ All, please must one get the GC and SSN before his/her visa expires?

Thank you

The important thing is to get to the US before the visa expires. You can get the GC and SSN with an expired visa but you have to be cautious not to wait last minute before moving to the US. Remember anything can happen before you travel such as illness, ban on flights, loss of passport, etc.

ammeck09 you are right.
Following whats' the world is experiencing, one cannot predict tomorrow.
One can travel even in the event of illness, what of ban on flights, loss of passports etc. and those planing like me to travel from november, remember snow is coming!

Hello guys, i had to change my sponsor to another sponsor should i inform KCC or should i just wait until my interview date and tell the officer about this change during the interview time???

Hello guys, i had to change my sponsor to another sponsor should i inform KCC or should i just wait until my interview date and tell the officer about this change during the interview time???

If you're already current and your interview has been scheduled by KCC, then you cannot update your file at KCC. You can send email to your country's US embassy about the change but I will prefer if you can do the change on the date of your interview. This is the best option at this time of the year.

If you're already current and your interview has been scheduled by KCC, then you cannot update your file at KCC. You can send email to your country's US embassy about the change but I will prefer if you can do the change on the date of your interview. This is the best option at this time of the year.

Thank You ... Tomorrow i'm gonna do my medical examinations ....

@all, guys is there anyone left on this thread for the month of august and september? pls own up so that we can direct our prayers towards your success. also those on AP especially bennitt are remembered in our daily prayers.
Ama1990, it's been long since we heard from you, please how far with everything? the Lord Almighty be with us all.

Ammeck09,

In the electronique visa lottery application , does one need to be dressed in a tie and suit on the passport photo to be submitted or can one appear in shirt without tie and suit ? Please tell me if there any dressing rule.

Ammeck09,

In the electronique visa lottery application , does one need to be dressed in a tie and suit on the passport photo to be submitted or can one appear in shirt without tie and suit ? Please tell me if there any dressing rule.

It doesn't need to be a suit, any decent 'top' is okay. Note: because the background should be neutral, light-colored - your attire should be a color that could easily be noticed.

Ammeck09,

There is no any gressing rule.

Just dress moderatly and be neat,thats all.

Best of luck.

@all, guys is there anyone left on this thread for the month of august and september? pls own up so that we can direct our prayers towards your success. also those on AP especially bennitt are remembered in our daily prayers.
Ama1990, it's been long since we heard from you, please how far with everything? the Lord Almighty be with us all.
Yea i will be going for my on sept 1st
do remember I and my wife in daily prayers.May the good Lord bless us all.AMEN

Last edited by a moderator:

Your interview shall be a success IJN,AMEN.

Also,to all those going for interviews,you shall find the favour of God.

Dear forumites,let us continue all our brothers and sisters and most especially BENNIIT that the good Lord should remember them and grant ALL of them their heart desires IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello...! I'm done with my medical exams So my exams went as follow: i think its a bit different here in philippines than anywhere esle for they don't give u the results but the us embassy pick it up from the clinic the whole process took me 2days the first day they got my payment hahahahaha, height & weight, vital signs"was normal", visual inspection, physical exam, blood test, chest x-ray, and immuniztion interview and i was asked to come the following day and if the results was all clear i can go on with my vaccine shots so i came the following day"yesterday" had my vaccines and my shoulders are sore til this moment :-D lol and when i was at the check-out counter i asked the lady if my results were clear she told me that they are not allowed to give any informations and that i will find out about the results on the interview date at the embassy so she only handed me my sealed x-ray screenings cd and asked me not open and that it will be opened only in the USA so i was not worried about the results for they wouldn't have allowed me to have my vaccines if there were any abnormal findings :) this is all about my medicals ... TODAY i finished processing my national bureau of investigation clearance so im almost 100% ready for the interview now and this is what i'm worried about MY INTERVIEW cuz i happened to have a friend whose from sudan too and had his interview here in Manila_Philippines since july, 1st and he has not had his passport back til this very moment and when he called the embassy they told him that his case is under administrative review :'( and according to my friend that the embassy here does not have the slightest experience about dv lottery program for philippines is an ineligible country for the dv program the officer even told my friend that its rare to have a dv case here and very rare to have an applicant from sudan in their embassy here and yeah from which he has told me they don't know "for the lack of a better word" shit:) about dv lottery so that makes me very anxious especially i won't be having that much time its only 30days and either visa or NO VISA :'( so guys plz pray for me i literally need every single prayer ... Thank YOu and sorry about the curse i used :)

Hello...! I'm done with my medical exams So my exams went as follow: i think its a bit different here in philippines than anywhere esle for they don't give u the results but the us embassy pick it up from the clinic the whole process took me 2days the first day they got my payment hahahahaha, height & weight, vital signs"was normal", visual inspection, physical exam, blood test, chest x-ray, and immuniztion interview and i was asked to come the following day and if the results was all clear i can go on with my vaccine shots so i came the following day"yesterday" had my vaccines and my shoulders are sore til this moment :-D lol and when i was at the check-out counter i asked the lady if my results were clear she told me that they are not allowed to give any informations and that i will find out about the results on the interview date at the embassy so she only handed me my sealed x-ray screenings cd and asked me not open and that it will be opened only in the USA so i was not worried about the results for they wouldn't have allowed me to have my vaccines if there were any abnormal findings :) this is all about my medicals ... TODAY i finished processing my national bureau of investigation clearance so im almost 100% ready for the interview now and this is what i'm worried about MY INTERVIEW cuz i happened to have a friend whose from sudan too and had his interview here in Manila_Philippines since july, 1st and he has not had his passport back til this very moment and when he called the embassy they told him that his case is under administrative review :'( and according to my friend that the embassy here does not have the slightest experience about dv lottery program for philippines is an ineligible country for the dv program the officer even told my friend that its rare to have a dv case here and very rare to have an applicant from sudan in their embassy here and yeah from which he has told me they don't know "for the lack of a better word" shit:) about dv lottery so that makes me very anxious especially i won't be having that much time its only 30days and either visa or NO VISA :'( so guys plz pray for me i literally need every single prayer ... Thank YOu and sorry about the curse i used :)

Reading from what you have explained above, I know you will feel anxious but we have a God who is above everything - a God of impossibilities, one who opens a way for us when there is no way, and I am more than convinced that you will sail through without any difficulties. May the almighty be with you in your anxious moments, IJMN.

Than You guys so much your words kindda comforted me, i have this feeling that i need somebody to make feel things are easier and smoother than i think :) thanks dearly

Ok, good to know, by the Divine Favours and Grace of Our Lord, you are already a success, just do your part and trust the Lord to see you through the rest. the Lord be with you.

Thank you for all the reactions guys i really appreciate all of them, i have another question for the i-134 form after my applicant filled it up do they have it to be checked by any authority in the US or they just have to send it to me directly after filling it up ???