• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

I don't know which country you come from but one thing I know is a lot of people from Africa lives in Silver Spring especially Ghanaians so you might easily integrate into the community. It is a good place to start your job search.

Thanks Ammeck for your prompt answer and i am from Ethiopia.

Hello guys... I have an inquiry should i present the original i-134, 1040 and W-2 or the scanned ones and sent thru email can do??? cuz my sponsor sent them to me thru email ...

Scanned copies sent through your email, fax, or the original sent through the post are all accepted by the consulates.

Scanned copies sent through your email, fax, or the original sent through the post are all accepted by the consulates.

Thanks ammeck... im really confused now some people tell me its acceptable and some tell me it's not, did you have any experience about this issue? cuz u r the most trustworthy due to ur good experience ;-)

Wishing all those going for interviews this week and the coming month (SEPT) which marks the End of year 2011 Fiscal year a VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN.

Also,to those still on AP,I decree into ur lives because our Lord liveth forevermore that the abundant favour,mercy and breakthrough of GOD shall fall upon you and u shall ALL sing a new song IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Success galoore to ALL--------------------------------------------------AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ammeck... im really confused now some people tell me its acceptable and some tell me it's not, did you have any experience about this issue? cuz u r the most trustworthy due to ur good experience ;-)

Yaso I gave my answer based on passed experiences. I will not give you a bad answer to jeopardize your dv chances. There are lots of members/past winners who got their affidavits through fax, and scanned copies sent through emails and none of them had any problems. It is up to you, if you can get the originals through the post before your interview, that is perfect.

@all, sorry for been absent the past few days, it was all due to the preparations i have to put in order for my intent movement to the promised land, by the Lord's will, today is the D-day for the move, and please guys help me give thanks to the Living God for His mercies and unlimited Favours in our lives, and also traveling mercies.
to all waiting to be interviewed this week and the coming month( Sept), i pray He fill each and everyone with His Spirit and grant you favour in the face of the Co. rejoice for victory is already yours. Also those on AP, may the Faithful Lord grant you your visas in His on set time. we will continue to remember you in our prayers, especially Benniit.
the Lord be with us all. Amen.

Hey Pharaohs in HOUSE,
I have finally landed, 26th August was the arrival date. In fact I thank almighty God for this. Am trying to adjust sooner than later, but then am sorry for being absent on the forum.My greetings to u all especially the DIRECTOR, Ameck, Franky, Nyarkkoh24, Mr. Popescandy1 and so on. Benniit, how far? please update me!!! I have come for good.

Yaso I gave my answer based on passed experiences. I will not give you a bad answer to jeopardize your dv chances. There are lots of members/past winners who got their affidavits through fax, and scanned copies sent through emails and none of them had any problems. It is up to you, if you can get the originals through the post before your interview, that is perfect.

Thank you so much man thats why i trust you, there is no way i can get the original copy now cuz my sponsor tried sending it a couple of days ago and the shipment company told him that it won't get here before satuday which is 2days after my interview date .. Plz wish me good luck and pray for me ... thanks

@all, sorry for been absent the past few days, it was all due to the preparations i have to put in order for my intent movement to the promised land, by the Lord's will, today is the D-day for the move, and please guys help me give thanks to the Living God for His mercies and unlimited Favours in our lives, and also traveling mercies.
to all waiting to be interviewed this week and the coming month( Sept), i pray He fill each and everyone with His Spirit and grant you favour in the face of the Co. rejoice for victory is already yours. Also those on AP, may the Faithful Lord grant you your visas in His on set time. we will continue to remember you in our prayers, especially Benniit.

I wish you traveling mercies from the almighty. May the favor of the Lord be upon you as you embark on this important journey.

Hey Pharaohs in HOUSE,
I have finally landed, 26th August was the arrival date. In fact I thank almighty God for this. Am trying to adjust sooner than later, but then am sorry for being absent on the forum.My greetings to u all especially the DIRECTOR, Ameck, Franky, Nyarkkoh24, Mr. Popescandy1 and so on. Benniit, how far? please update me!!! I have come for good.

Thanks be to God for getting you safely to the promised land. Hope you acclimatize soon. May you be favored in all your endeavors.

Thank you so much man thats why i trust you, there is no way i can get the original copy now cuz my sponsor tried sending it a couple of days ago and the shipment company told him that it won't get here before satuday which is 2days after my interview date .. Plz wish me good luck and pray for me ... thanks

I wish you all the best on your interview. You will definitely be joining us soon IJMN.

Hey Pharaohs in HOUSE,

heyy thanks be to the Almighty God for your successful landing. hope all is well. all the best to you man.

hi all,
hope every one is doing great. am also doing fine. I am sorry for my looooong absence on the forum. its due to a new adjustment am undertaking and I do not have internet access in my new apartment now so its been a little difficult but all is well I hoe to buy a laptop sooner to hook on to the net soon. thank you all and all the best

hope you've landed safely Pope. how is it?

Glory be to God for such a wonderful traveling merices He has granted you. I pray He establishes you well in all your endeavours.

Many thanks you, Big Bro, infact the Lord did grant me Traveling mercies and am now currently on the Promised Land. the Lord be with you.

Hi Frankyy, yeah its been long. by the Grace and Mercies of the Lord, i have a wonderful journey to the promised land, we touched down in the morning around 6:35, my first time flying and it was something though. But thanks be to the Lord Almighty for that successful journey. the Lord be with you