• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Dear ALL,

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,I received my Green Card today.The Lord is good ALL the times and ALL the time,the Lord is good.

We shall ALL continue to testify to the goodness of GOD in Jesus name,AMEN.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMMECK09,

I have received my GC nd my wife's own is yet to arrive,does that mean that they dnt send both at the same time?

Thou I am the principal.

Meanwhile,I saw a couple with a child that received all their welcome letters at the same time.

Does it happen like that at times?

The good Lord that started with us will definitely complete the processing with us in Jesus name,AMEN.

Cheers!!!1

Dear ALL,

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,I received my Green Card today.The Lord is good ALL the times and ALL the time,the Lord is good.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations man. IT IS WELL IJN

Dear Friends,

I picked my VISA yesterday at the Embassy. This is how far the Lord has brought me and I give him thanks.

Thanks so very much for your prayers.

Regards

Dear ALL,

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats bro, and worry not for the Lord will perfect everything that concerns you and the family. the Lord be with you.

Dear Friends,

I picked my VISA yesterday at the Embassy. This is how far the Lord has brought me and I give him thanks.

Regards

Great!!!!! Thanks be to Our Lord God for a successful visa pick. i pray He prepares you way for a smooth journey to the promised land.

Dear Friends,

Regards

wow. this is awesome we thank the good Lord for this. congratulations and all the best in your preparations.

Dear ALL,

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord and congrats.

AMMECK09,

I have received my GC nd my wife's own is yet to arrive,does that mean that they dnt send both at the same time?

Thou I am the principal.

Meanwhile,I saw a couple with a child that received all their welcome letters at the same time.

Does it happen like that at times?

The good Lord that started with us will definitely complete the processing with us in Jesus name,AMEN.

Cheers!!!1

I don't know why sometimes it happens like that. I receive our GCs on the same day, did you receive the welcome letters on the same day? Let's wait some few days and see what happens.

Dear Forumites,

August is a month of NEW THING/NEW BEGINNING for ALL of us on this forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good Lord will continue to be with us ALL in everything we lay our hands upon,AMEN..

Wishing all going for interviews this month a successful; VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Also,we pray that those still on AP will definitely enjoy the unlimited favour of GOD without further delay IJN,AMEN.

The Lord is good ALL the time.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Forumites,

August is a month of NEW THING/NEW BEGINNING for ALL of us on this forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good Lord will continue to be with us ALL in everything we lay our hands upon,AMEN..

Wishing all going for interviews this month a successful; VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Also,we pray that those still on AP will definitely enjoy the unlimited favour of GOD without further delay IJN,AMEN.

The Lord is good ALL the time.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen!

congratulations milli4u for the visa pick up. Iam happy the the 2011DV is ending well, testimonies in every thread. God is faithful.
I have a disturbing question and seek opinion.
Before I did the interview,I had postponeded my wedding cause I was so anxious.
My Fiancee who is an American piched tent in Kenya waiting for the interview results.
I plan to travel in November, but he insists that we have to wed immidiately, then register the wedding,
before I can continue with my education. Iam afriad this might affect my green card as I wanted to put everything in place first. what do members think?

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations milli4u for the visa pick up. Iam happy the the 2011DV is ending well, testimonies in every thread. God is faithful.
I have a disturbing question and seek opinion.
Before I did the interview,I had postponeded my wedding cause I was so anxious.
My Fiancee who is an American piched tent in Kenya waiting for the interview results.
I plan to travel in November, but he insists that we have to wed immidiately, then register the wedding,
before I can continue with my education. Iam afriad this might affect my green card as I wanted to put everything in place first. what do members think?

It will affect your GC in a positive way since you can apply for citizenship in 3 years time instead of waiting for 5 years provided your fiancee is a citizen of America.