• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Do grades matter!!

I am a beneficiary of DV lottery,my wife is the applicant [we applied them together as married couple].We have ason of 2half years old.I would like to know what are our chance of getting avisa.
1.We recently formalized our marriage at the AG office does this affect anything?
2.I have good a job,but my wife doesnt work and her grades arent that impressive,are the COs strict on high school grades?
3.I dont want to resign from my job yet,are there ways of going about?

Your reply will be highly appreciated!!

God bless...

Hey guys in the building!! my greeeeeeeeetings to everyone. Am very glad to announce to the house that i will be finally leaving on 25th this month with Egypt-Air (as directed by my host). Ammeck, Pope, Frannky, nyarkoh24, bennit etc thanks so much for your contribution!!! All the best evrybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a beneficiary of DV lottery,my wife is the applicant [we applied them together as married couple].We have ason of 2half years old.I would like to know what are our chance of getting avisa.
1.We recently formalized our marriage at the AG office does this affect anything?
No, you will be fine. Once you have done the customary marriage and have some pictures to back it up.
2.I have good a job,but my wife doesnt work and her grades arent that impressive,are the COs strict on high school grades?
Your job doesn't matter here, everything depend on your wife's grades. You shouldn't be concerned about how impressive her grades are but rather if she qualifies through education by getting a 'pass' in about 6 or 7 subjects including English and Math.
3.I dont want to resign from my job yet,are there ways of going about?
Why do you want to resign from your job? You have not got the visa yet, neither have you booked your flight tickets so why the thought of doing so?
Your reply will be highly appreciated!!

God bless...

My comments in red.

Hey guys in the building!! my greeeeeeeeetings to everyone. Am very glad to announce to the house that i will be finally leaving on 25th this month with Egypt-Air (as directed by my host). Ammeck, Pope, Frannky, nyarkoh24, bennit etc thanks so much for your contribution!!! All the best evrybody.

Good, I pray that you have a smooth journey as you prepare to join us here.

Praise God!!!1

My Wife has finally got her GC notification letter today nd now expecting the Card itself.

The Lord is faithful ALL the time.

The good Lord that was,his and forevermore will continue to be with all of us on this forum,AMEN.

Wishing ALL those awaiting their interviews and those still on AP successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise God!!!1

My Wife has finally got her GC notification letter today nd now expecting the Card itself.

The good Lord that was,his and forevermore will continue to be with all of us on this forum,AMEN.

Wishing ALL those awaiting their interviews and those still on AP successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN.

Thank God, I was convinced it will be mailed to her pretty soon that is why I told you to wait for some few days to see what happens.

Dear Forumites,

August is a month of NEW THING/NEW BEGINNING for ALL of us on this forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good Lord will continue to be with us ALL in everything we lay our hands upon,AMEN..

Wishing all going for interviews this month a successful; VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Also,we pray that those still on AP will definitely enjoy the unlimited favour of GOD without further delay IJN,AMEN.

The Lord is good ALL the time.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen n Amen. IT IS WELL WITH US IJN

Wonderful news to hear. WE THANK THE GOOD LORD FOR THIS BREAKTHROUGH> Congratulations man and all the best in your preparations. hoping to hear from you before leaving. see you soon

Praise God!!!1

Amen. IT IS WELL SHE WILL DEFINITELY HAVE IT IJN

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my SSN today.The Lord has been so faithful to me and my family at large,less than a month I got my GC nd SNN.

Lord is good ALL the time.

Success to ALL going for interviews IJN,AMEN!!!!!!

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys can someone give me the best email address or phone number for the embassy pls.As my son was not well on the day of my interview so i went there to change my date but they took my number and said they will call me but have still not heard from yet and im afraid is getting closer to sept.Any advice pls as im very worried

Whooa finally!!, this is good to hear bro. i pray all your endeavours goes very well IJMN to enable you a smooth and successful travelling to the promised land. the Lord be with you.