• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Suzik,
When are you planning to send your AOS packet? Did you send the AOS fees to DOS & got the receipt already? Your signature do not have this information so I am curious.

GC received for all family (3 people)
Thank for all of you guys! I believe that everyone from that forum will make it through with GC in hands.
Good luck and god bless you.

Is I-134 needed to be submitted for AOS? I did not submit it.

You don't have to submit it with you package (i didn't) but including it would be a solid argument in support of financial stability. The interview letter or the interviewing officer might (or not) ask explicitly for it so you may want to have it ready for the interview.

Hello everyone!

I've received my receipt number today by text message as well as by email. Up to now, I understood my husband and me (me as the principal applicant and he as the derivative) we were only 1 case number. However I received 2 emails with 2 correlative receipt numbers. Is it correct? Anybody in the same situation than can help me? If not, should I call to USCIS and clarify them, we are only 1 case?

Secondly, is it the I-797 Form the NOA? The message says I should wait for that form until check my case online.
Finally, the email title says: USCIS Acceptance Confirmation, this means I'm already in the acceptance step?

Thank you so much for your help,

Hello everyone!

I've received my receipt number today by text message as well as by email. Up to now, I understood my husband and me (me as the principal applicant and he as the derivative) we were only 1 case number. However I received 2 emails with 2 correlative receipt numbers. Is it correct? Anybody in the same situation than can help me? If not, should I call to USCIS and clarify them, we are only 1 case?

Secondly, is it the I-797 Form the NOA? The message says I should wait for that form until check my case online.
Finally, the email title says: USCIS Acceptance Confirmation, this means I'm already in the acceptance step?

Just wait for the biometrics letter now...Nothing to worry about.

Hello everyone!

Hi,

Even though the case number is same, the receipt number is going to be different for each person. I also got two receipt number in two sms for me and my spouse. So, dont worry.

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your reply. Do I need to prepare I-134 and show in the interview? Or, Should I show the financial documents only? What types of financial document are needed? Is it bank statement or job contract?

You don't have to submit it with you package (i didn't) but including it would be a solid argument in support of financial stability. The interview letter or the interviewing officer might (or not) ask explicitly for it so you may want to have it ready for the interview.

It's been 3 weeks since my application was accepted in Chicago and the case number still can't be accessed on egov.uscis.gov ...

:/

Hey Luganskman, I am really happy you and ypur familly finally got the cards, I hope they serve you well in the future.
GC received for all family (3 people)
Thank for all of you guys! I believe that everyone from that forum will make it through with GC in hands.
Good luck and god bless you.

Hey guys, I just got my AP (I-512L) in the mail today. I was wondering has anyone actually used their AP? If so, what's it like at the border? I am thinking of driving to Canada (Toronto) next week, but I might not do it if the AP ends up being too much of a hassle upon my return.