• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

You are fine, I think. Why don't you email KCC and make sure your case file has been credited for the DV AOS fees that you paid on......and ...... Just for peace of mind. You have to wait about a week sometimes to get the response and make sure you include DV case number, your full name and date of birth on your email in bold.

Thanks feel:

Thank you very much for your help. When I sent the $65 to DOS, I sent along withe the first receipt and an explaination cover letter about the new AOS fee after July 13, according to our friends on the forum. The DOS sent me back the copy of $375 that I sent to them, and a $65 receipt with a stamp "paid January ___, 2011[/B]" They both were written 9xx with red ink. My USCIS FO will be in Jackson, MS, and New Orleans Louisiana. I'm not sure yet when my CN will be current. According to DV 2009, it will be in June.

2011 AS 300xx
05/14:NL1 received
06/: Sent forms and bar code to KCC
06/12: sent $375 to DOS in St. MO
07/9: received 375 received stamped paid
07/__: received NL2 intention for AOS
01/__/2011: sent $65 to DOS
02/17/2011: received $65 receipt with 9xx written with red ink

Thanks feel;

Well, I just graduated. I applied for OPT in early January, and my OPT has not yet been decided. In early February, I came to my school to ask the international office to see if I need any documents to send over to Home Land Security. They said it is normal, no need if they don't ask for. They asked me to wait for 3-4 more weeks because it normally takes up to 90 days. I told them that my gace period is almost over. They told me that my name their system already, so I will be fine.

Thanks feel;

I will email KCC.

2011 AS 300xx
05/14:NL1 received
06/: Sent forms and bar code to KCC
06/12: sent $375 to DOS in St. MO
07/9: received 375 received stamped paid
07/__: received NL2 intention for AOS
01/__/2011: sent $65 to DOS
02/17/2011: received $65 receipt with 9xx written with red ink

Yet another question on AOS package assembly. The page "General Tips on Assembling Applications for Mailing" tells to use ACCO fasteners to hold together the application, while the page "Tips for Filing Petitions and Applications to the National Benefits Center" (which includes Chicago Lockbox) tells exactly the opposite - not to use ACCO fasteners but use paperclips instead.

So how do you all assemble your packages?

Yet another question on AOS package assembly. The page "General Tips on Assembling Applications for Mailing" tells to use ACCO fasteners to hold together the application, while the page "Tips for Filing Petitions and Applications to the National Benefits Center" (which includes Chicago Lockbox) tells exactly the opposite - not to use ACCO fasteners but use paperclips instead.

So how do you all assemble your packages?

I did use ACCO fastener.

After I sent AOS package to Chicago, I received e-notification yesterday with a receipt number. They suggested me to check my case status after receiving I-797. Is there anything wrong, if I check my case status right now?

There's nothing wrong with checking your status :) It may not be available for some time though thus USCIS saying to wait until you see I-797. My status is available even though I have not received my I-797 yet.
After I sent AOS package to Chicago, I received e-notification yesterday with a receipt number. They suggested me to check my case status after receiving I-797. Is there anything wrong, if I check my case status right now?

Thanks for your answer. Is the e-notification indicate that they have got each necessary documents?

There's nothing wrong with checking your status :) It may not be available for some time though thus USCIS saying to wait until you see I-797. My status is available even though I have not received my I-797 yet.

Yes. But still NBC (previously called MSC) might send RFE in case they find something is needed from you.

Thanks for your answer. Is the e-notification indicate that they have got each necessary documents?

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday 02/21 is a Federal Holiday. I need to wait little more to get e-mail/text from the lockbox.

Hello All,

Having still not recieved Interview Letter, I did call up the USCIS helpline number to put in a Service Request. My field office Normal Processing time is 4 months and I have passed that mark. After having put the request. I recieved a mail just 2 days later from the USCIS Field Office stating that my case was with the Scheduler. In one of the Infospasses 1 month ago, I was told the same thing that mycase is at Scheduler.

Can anyone tell me if the Scheduler is the USCIS Field Office or it is the National Benefits Center, who schedules the Interview for Adjust of Status.

Thanks

I think it is the FO. Not sure though.

Hello All,

Having still not recieved Interview Letter, I did call up the USCIS helpline number to put in a Service Request. My field office Normal Processing time is 4 months and I have passed that mark. After having put the request. I recieved a mail just 2 days later from the USCIS Field Office stating that my case was with the Scheduler. In one of the Infospasses 1 month ago, I was told the same thing that mycase is at Scheduler.

Can anyone tell me if the Scheduler is the USCIS Field Office or it is the National Benefits Center, who schedules the Interview for Adjust of Status.

Thanks

Yes it's scheduled at the FO. If you have passed the deadline of 4 months - Do another infopass mention that you know it's with the scheulder and has been that way for the past month or so and when you could possibly expect an interview letter. Be as gracious as possible though.

Hello All,

Thanks

hi guys,

what is it supposed to be written in a form I-134 affidavit ofsupport in the last section "oath or affirmation of sponsor" after the first sentence??
I acknowledge that i have read "Sponsor and alien liability "on page 2 of the instructions for this form, and am aware of my responsibilities as a sponsor under the social security act,as amended and the food stamps act ,as amended.__________________________

what is it supposed to be written in a gap?

also,how a notarized I-134 supposed to look like?with a notary stamp on a second page of a form I-134 or it can be on a separate paper since it is not enough space on a form?

look forward to hearing from you!
need your help!

thanks a lot!

When are you going to be current?

hi guys,

what is it supposed to be written in a form I-134 affidavit ofsupport in the last section "oath or affirmation of sponsor" after the first sentence??
I acknowledge that i have read "Sponsor and alien liability "on page 2 of the instructions for this form, and am aware of my responsibilities as a sponsor under the social security act,as amended and the food stamps act ,as amended.__________________________

also,how a notarized I-134 supposed to look like?with a notary stamp on a second page of a form I-134 or it can be on a separate paper since it is not enough space on a form?

need your help!

thanks a lot!

Is I-134 needed to be submitted for AOS? I did not submit it.

hi guys,

need your help!

thanks a lot!

Where from the biometric letter and interview letter issued? Is it from my FO? or, any other place? Please anyone give me the information. Thanks in advance...