• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

My understanding is that except for some LUDs (one after biometrics), the status for I-485 does not change at all until CPO (card production ordered). Or are you asking about your EAD?

Thanks. I was asking about I-485, I didnt file EAD.

Hi,
Just wanted to say all the best to everybody!

2011AS00007XXX

1st NL Received
Forms sent to kcc
2nd NL received
Fees Sent to DOS
Receipt Received
Medicals done
Current in Oct
Aos package sent
AOS Package Delivered
Acceptance
Check Cashed
NOA received
Biometrics letter sent
11/4 - Biometrics Appointment

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Chenthittayil. That will be hard to spell correctly every time. I hope this time I got it right.
Thanks for adding the signature. Could you also add a few more dates to your timeline, like for the AOS delivered, acceptance, NOA received and the biometrics letter steps?

Hi Chenthittayil,
you can put your signature using Settings(top of the page)->Edit signature(on the left panel under My settings)
Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Today I went to ASC to do Biometrics. The process is easy and quick, but I have waited for almost 2 hours for my turn.

The only things we have to do is to bring ID and Biometrics notice and follow directions in ASC.

Now anxiously waiting for my interview letter.

Good luck with bio everyone.

Hi guys,

We(me and my hubby) did walk-in biometrics today.

Our original appointment supposed to be on Nov 15th, but we decided not to wait and did a walk-in.

We arrived at 3pm, one hour before office closes. Office was empty, we were asked for the reason and I said that I had trading show(not) on 15th. After that a lady called somebody to make sure there was available officer. 5 mins after we were done.

Now we hope that they will send us a card in the mail without an interview:)))

Can you check for soft LUD online and tell us if it has changed?

Hi guys,

We(me and my hubby) did walk-in biometrics today.

Our original appointment supposed to be on Nov 15th, but we decided not to wait and did a walk-in.

We arrived at 3pm, one hour before office closes. Office was empty, we were asked for the reason and I said that I had trading show(not) on 15th. After that a lady called somebody to make sure there was available officer. 5 mins after we were done.

Now we hope that they will send us a card in the mail without an interview:)))

No Interview letter here yet, We had the biometrics done last week, file was requested the same day by our field office, but no interview letter yet. We live 30 minutes from the local office so mail gets delivered fast, hope to have some good news till the end of this week.
P.S. How is everyone doing? Lots of Homework and busy with work I guess :) Hang in there, one month is gone already :)

There should be a SLUD (only date change) when the ASC accesses your file and then one more SLUD (possibly the next day) if your bio has cleared/returned. There may not be any HLUD (status and date change) at this time.

When you log onto your "My case status: My portfolio" look under "Last Updated" for the most recent SLUD.

The status is still Acceptance.

I did bio about an hour ago. I think it's too soon for the status update.

FYI: Name Check Status after Biometrics

FYI:

Those wanting to know if their name check cleared:
1. Call FBI National Name Check Customer Service @ 304-625-5590.
2. Select option 2 (for individual), then option 2 (Name Check for Immigration Status), then it will give you brief internet details and then it will provide you with the option to repeat the options, go back to main menu or speak with a rep., select speak with a rep. and wait to be connected.
3. NOTE: THEY ARE NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH YOUR NAME CHECK STATUS, THEY WILL ONLY TELL YOU WHEN IT WAS RECEIVED FROM USCIS AND WHEN (IF) IT WAS RETURNED TO USCIS.
4. Be very polite, don't push if you can't get an answer and try another time. Give your name (as a courtesy) and say you want to check the status of your finger print. They will ask you when you submitted the request. Tell them that it is for Green Card. They will then ask you for your A# (the one on your NOAs). They will only tell you when it was received and when it was returned (possibly cleared as any issues with name check can take weeks/months before it is returned to USCIS with "No Record" result).

This info is only to help those who are curious to know if their name check cleared. Good Luck!

Welcome Chenthittayil. That will be hard to spell correctly every time. I hope this time I got it right.
Thanks for adding the signature. Could you also add a few more dates to your timeline, like for the AOS delivered, acceptance, NOA received and the biometrics letter steps?

Will do :)

hi Lisa6, I saw that u did walk-in biometrics in Elizabeth-nj. The walk-in there are on Tuesday or Wednesdays? I might do the same as you when my # is current.. Thanks in advance!

hi Lisa6, I saw that u did walk-in biometrics in Elizabeth-nj. The walk-in there are on Tuesday or Wednesdays? I might do the same as you when my # is current.. Thanks in advance!

You can only do a walk-in (if lucky) after you received a biometrics appointment and prefer to go earlier.

FYI:

2. Select option 2 (for individual), then option 2 (Name Check for Immigration Status), then it will give you brief internet details and then it will provide you with the option to repeat the options, go back to main menu or speak with a rep., select speak with a rep. and wait to be connected.
3. NOTE: THEY ARE NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH YOUR NAME CHECK STATUS, THEY WILL ONLY TELL YOU WHEN IT WAS RECEIVED FROM USCIS AND WHEN (IF) IT WAS RETURNED TO USCIS.
4. Be very polite, don't push if you can't get an answer and try another time. Give your name (as a courtesy) and say you want to check the status of your finger print. They will ask you when you submitted the request. Tell them that it is for Green Card. They will then ask you for your A# (the one on your NOAs). They will only tell you when it was received and when it was returned (possibly cleared as any issues with name check can take weeks/months before it is returned to USCIS with "No Record" result).

This info is only to help those who are curious to know if their name check cleared. Good Luck!

THANKS for the info.. this is really helpful!

useful info Izzy, Thanks

FYI: