• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

the wait continues............., what about u?:confused::confused:
Yep, same for me :)
Of course I would like to receive the notification to confirm that I did not overlook some box on the application.
But it is not unusually late yet. Except for those that sent their application on the first day and received the notification in 7 days, everybody else waited for 9, 10, 11 and even 12 days ... except for js7 who got the notification in 7 days even though his application was delivered on 10/13.

Hopefully, we will receive it at the beginning of next week. After that I may start getting worried. :eek:

Hey guys, where is Izzy, the forum is not the same without her :(.
Good luck to those who are still waiting on the biometrics appointments, hope next week brings a lot of them for those who did not get one.
Do you guys think it is too early to expect the interview nottice? I got my biometrics in less than a week, and hoping that with our local USCIS office not being that busy I will get an interview anytime soon. The wait is killing me, so much stress :( work, school and this. Can't wait to be done with everything.

Hey guys, where is Izzy, the forum is not the same without her :(.
Good luck to those who are still waiting on the biometrics appointments, hope next week brings a lot of them for those who did not get one.
Do you guys think it is too early to expect the interview nottice? I got my biometrics in less than a week, and hoping that with our local USCIS office not being that busy I will get an interview anytime soon. The wait is killing me, so much stress :( work, school and this. Can't wait to be done with everything.

I know exactly what you mean! I still haven't got my biometrics appt yet, hopefully I'll get it tomorrow or Monday at latest.. The wait is killing me too

Some days I just want to camp out next to the mail box :p

Patience, is all we need right now and luck of course. I read through the 2010 AOS only threads and they had the same experience, all we have to do is wait now and think of tommorow when we will be checking the mail again :(
I know exactly what you mean! I still haven't got my biometrics appt yet, hopefully I'll get it tomorrow or Monday at latest.. The wait is killing me too

Some days I just want to camp out next to the mail box :p

Update - Received the NOAs and Biometrics appointment letter...

2011AS00006XXX
05/04/10: NL1 received
05/28/10: Forms sent
06/01/10: Medicals done
07/01/10: NL2 received
08/13/10: Fee sent (440/-)
08/30/10: Receipt received with PAID stamp.
10/06/10: AOS package sent to Chicago
10/07/10: Delivered and signed for by Chiba
10/20/10: NOA received
10/23/10: Biometrics appointment notification received for 11/17

My package was received on the 1st and still no biometrics. I'm already scared. Guys, do you know if the green card is gonna be sent bu USPS or Fedex?
Nncu thank you for mail forwarding. I didnt think of it. But it'll work if they use USPS. I got my 1 and 2 NL by Fedex and Noas by regular mail.

Antin,

Did you get your biometrics appt yet?

Perhaps you can call the USCIS phone number and ask about the biometrics appointment? There is probably nothing to worry about, but is there is some other way to check when you'll be getting the biometrics.

No. I'm really worried

I have a lawyer. So, all the NOAs and appointments go to both adresses. If I dont get it, he will. So, the problem isnt with the mail. I wonder if those people who already received the bio checked their status on line. Did it change?

I have a lawyer. So, all the NOAs and appointments go to both adresses. If I dont get it, he will. So, the problem isnt with the mail. I wonder if those people who already received the bio checked their status on line. Did it change?

Same here with the lawyer situation... I'm kinda worried as well, are you on F1 or H1? I'm on H1

The status didn't change online.

Hey guys, I think you became worried early about your biometrics. Accordingly previous years it can take up to 2-3 weeks. Actually I expected to get my biometrics not earlier than end of that week or beginning of the next week. I don't know why I've got it too early. So let's wait a little bit more before to be indeed worried about it.

Antin, even though many understood what you said, some people dont and its kind of annoying, so pleae stick to english please.
P.S. Any news of your biometrics?

Тут пол форума русскоязычные!!!!!!!!!!