• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

My package was received on the 1st and still no biometrics. I'm already scared. Guys, do you know if the green card is gonna be sent bu USPS or Fedex?
Nncu thank you for mail forwarding. I didnt think of it. But it'll work if they use USPS. I got my 1 and 2 NL by Fedex and Noas by regular mail.

onebowloflaksa and antin,

There is no reason for you to panic. It is still early. NBC sends the biometric appointments, but their scheduling depends on your local ASC. They need to identify an empty time slot. I have seen cases last year that took several weeks between the NOA and the receipt of the biometric letter.

To answer your question, there are other applicants who had the AOS application delivered on 10/04 or before and who did not report receiving the biometrics letter.

baobab

Did anyone whose AOS package was received on Oct 4 or later gotten a letter for their biometrics appointment yet?

Wondering if I'm the only one left...

2500 in Baltimore!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shoot, I'm really screwed. I was planning to move out in January already from my current apartment, so I'll have to return every day to check the mail in the old address. I really hope that being that busy wont affect DV winners and we wont have to wait for so long

Antin, besides filing a change of address form with USPS when you move, you may also notify USCIS about your new address.
See the instructions at https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

You should both file an AR-11 form, and change your address for all your pending applications at that time using your NOA receipt numbers.

baobab

Hi guys,I also congratulate all the winners,I won too,and i have some questions:
I am in the US,and my wife and kids are outside the US,so when i fill the i-485,in the 2 page "Applying with you?" the answer is "Yes" or "No".
If "Yes" should I include the wife's papers,photos,... too?

Thanks guys.

hi guys!!! im really confused and worried about my application. when i was applying for the DV Lottery back in 2009 of course i had to put an information about my parents, the problem is i made both of my parents a year older....later on im winning the dv lottery and since im in the US i sent ds-122 to KCC. does anyone know if thats gonna affect my case later in the process of AOS???please answer me!!! anything is appreciated!!!! thanks all of you guys!!!!

Do not worry much. You should be fine. They should not check your 2009 application now, which I assume you did not win.

hi guys!!! im really confused and worried about my application. w

hen i was applying for the DV Lottery back in 2009 of course i had to put an information about my parents, the problem is i made both of my parents a year older....later on im winning the dv lottery and since im in the US i sent ds-122 to KCC. does anyone know if thats gonna affect my case later in the process of AOS???please answer me!!! anything is appreciated!!!! thanks all of you guys!!!!

My suggestion to you would be to go back to your home country and apply together with your wife and children.

Hi guys,I also congratulate all the winners,I won too,and i have some questions:
I am in the US,and my wife and kids are outside the US,so when i fill the i-485,in the 2 page "Applying with

you?" the answer is "Yes" or "No".
If "Yes" should I include the wife's papers,photos,... too?

Thanks guys.

hi guys!!! im really confused and worried about my application. when i was applying for the DV Lottery back in 2009 of course i had to put an information about my parents, the problem is i made both of my parents a year older....later on im winning the dv lottery and since im in the US i sent ds-122 to KCC. does anyone know if thats gonna affect my case later in the process of AOS???please answer me!!! anything is appreciated!!!! thanks all of you guys!!!!

it should not be a problem as you did it by accident, your intention was not to lie.