• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Good Luck R2010!!! The way this FY started, you never know! I pray that you become current in December. :) :)

Hi Forum friends! I can see this forum is getting pretty busy! Maybe we will have more pages than AOS 2010 ;)!
Well, I am looking foward for the next visa bulletin because my SA# has a slight chance of being curent in December. Anyone else in the same situation?

NirvanaGrunger,

Yes, you will be able to "add your case" once you get receipt no.(s)

You will receive receipt no.(s) once your application is deemed eligible for further processing (i.e., passes preliminary review by lockbox). Following things will happen:

1. Lockbox will process/deposit your payment
  2. Lockbox will capture data from your app and enter into their system for further processing
  3. Lockbox will forward Receipt Notice to Applicant (text/e-mail with receipt number [if you included G-1145] plus mail NOA)
Hey Izzy,

When we do "ADD CASE" they ask the receipt number.

This receipt number will sent fron CHICAGO, when they open our AOS package, correct?

Case Update:

4 new text message/e-mail received @ 4:51 pm confirming Acceptance for my case....

So guys, check your email/phone...

Here is the e-mail I received (total 4 with different receipt no.s):

"Dear Applicant/Petitioner:

Your USCIS application/petition has been received and routed to the National Benefits Center for processing. Within 7-10 days by standard mail you will receive your official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number XXXXXXXXX. With the official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) you may visit
www.uscis.gov where you can check the status of your application using My Case Status. We suggest you wait until you have received your Form I-797 before checking My Case Status.

This confirmation provides notification of the date USCIS received your application/petition. This notice does NOT grant any immigration status or benefit. You MAY NOT present this notice as evidence that you have been granted any immigration status or benefit. Further, this notice does NOT constitute evidence that your application remains pending with USCIS. The current status of your application/petition must be verified with USCIS.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE"

Last edited by a moderator:
AoS package received by USCIS!!!
Notice of acceptance sent by text & email...

congrats to everyone!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats friends !!! Quick question: you received email and text messages of acceptance because you included G-1145 on top of your application, right? If so, do you place G-1145 on top of the cover letter or just right below it? Thanks.

Lucky,

Yes, that is right. They ask that you put one G-1145 on the very top, so that the first thing they see is that form.

Congrats friends !!! Quick question: you received email and text messages of acceptance because you included G-1145 on top of your application, right? If so, do you place G-1145 on top of the cover letter or just right below it? Thanks.

Oh MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!

RECEIPT NUMBER SENT BY TEXT & EMAIL!!! @ 4:52pm today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!!

Me too, text messages and email received around 5pm. yay what a great way to begin the weekend. Now waiting for next week :)

Yaay! Congratulations Izzy120, natta, Tuscany, frenchiechs and mechta. It must be exciting to get that notification..can't wait to send the package. Happy for you guys.

That's disappointing.. The increase for AS is even less than the same period last year.

Glad to hear your good news Izzy120, natta, Tuscany, frenchiechs and mechta.

reptile

2011AS166xxx