• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Can you check please if your case status still at initial review stage?did you file form 1145 to get updates of your case? We left for holidays and nobody checking our mail box.(((
And case status at initial review point from mid of april.
Thansk Cybor, fortunately, I didn't change the last name. :)

Sept 30th Deadline

Less than 60 business days left till that Sept 30th deadline people! Hustle... If you haven't submitted you I-485 already you need to do it ASAP.

Cybor I didn't file form 1145 and in this case my case still in "Acceptence" I just check it. But maybe I just don't now how to check the status.:(((( What number should I put? Number from the first letter which says your I - 485 was accepted or number from the biometrics letter or number from the EAD letter??
Can you check please if your case status still at initial review stage?did you file form 1145 to get updates of your case? We left for holidays and nobody checking our mail box.(((
And case status at initial review point from mid of april.

Cybor I just put the last one it's says"Post decision Activity", when I tried to put the first one from the first letter, wich said that I-485 accepted, It shows "Acceptance". Againg, I don't know how exactly to chesk teh status. :(

I put number from notice of action, it starts with MSC11xxxxxxxx.
This number the same at all 797 forms. It is reciept number I guess.
At the uscis www Case status on the left side. Thank you for your help.
Cybor I didn't file form 1145 and in this case my case still in "Acceptence" I just check it. But maybe I just don't now how to check the status.:(((( What number should I put? Number from the first letter which says your I - 485 was accepted or number from the biometrics letter or number from the EAD letter??

What number do you call last?may be I put wrong number?
Cybor I just put the last one it's says"Post decision Activity", when I tried to put the first one from the first letter, wich said that I-485 accepted, It shows "Acceptance". Againg, I don't know how exactly to chesk teh status. :(

Cybor, I have three different number on each letter that USCIS sent me. It starts as you said MSC11******** and at the end itsdifferent - 65,66,67. It looks like this MSC11*********65, MSC11************66, and MSC11*********67. That's why I said if I put the first one, it shows "Acceptance", if I put the last one It shows "Post Decision Activity".

No, we have just one number for each family member. Ok, shall try to call them tomorrow to check if IL was sent or not. My lawer told I need to ask for immigration officer to speak to.

Cybor I'm sure that everybody have only one, I don't understand why I have three? I guess You'd better to check it. Just to be safe. :)
No, we have just one number for each family member. Ok, shall try to call them tomorrow to check if IL was sent or not. My lawer told I need to ask for immigration officer to speak to.

When i called them two weeks ago, i spoke to one rep that later transfered me to another rep (i was hoping is actually an officer that had access to meaningful information...)
Same result, they wouldn't tell me nothing.
So please call and I would like to see the outcome in your case.

The reason you have one number is that you applied for I-485 only.
Manaysha probably applied for I-485, I-131 AP, and I765 EAD...
Manaysha got the EAD couple of months ago....that is why that case is PDA...since the EAD card was produced and shipped....
I'm not sure on the AP...
The first number that show acceptance is for the I-485....
In my case (applied only for I-485), the status show INITIAL REVIEW...
So far I didn't hear nobody that had any status change until after the (successful) interview in which it change to CPO or PDA
I did hear that sometimes the date on which the status shown as "last updated" move on some after the bio. In my case the status nor the date have moved since i got the NOA back in april.

Thanks Yoni. We'll try to call tomorrow. I look at the spreadsheet and looks like nobody got IL for the last 3 weeks, and almost all cases current from May are on hold. we have filed also mid of april and no any IL yet.
When i called them two weeks ago, i spoke to one rep that later transfered me to another rep (i was hoping is actually an officer that had access to meaningful information...)

Manaysha got the EAD couple of months ago....that is why that case is PDA...since the EAD card was produced and shipped....
So far I didn't hear nobody that had any status change until after the (successful) interview in which it change to CPO or PDA
I did hear that sometimes the date on which the status shown as "last updated" move on some after the bio. In my case the status nor the date have moved since i got the NOA back in april.

can you help, Yoni? I can't find the Date of update on my Case status page. Where it is? I am checking from cell phone.
Thanks Yoni. We'll try to call tomorrow. I look at the spreadsheet and looks like nobody got IL for the last 3 weeks, and almost all cases current from May are on hold. we have filed also mid of april and no any IL yet.

Thanks Yoni for clear explanation! I didn't know that. In tath case my status for I-485 didn't change at all, it stil on 'Acceptance" Is it bad or it's normal????

If you just check you case status using the MSC number, you won't get a "last updated" date.
You need to register for a customer account, and then enter the MSC number into your "portfolio".Then you would be able to see that "date" which most likely will be the NOA date today.
The cool part of registering is that you can provide your email address and thus get an email update if/when your status does change....
You can also get sms updates.

can you help, Yoni? I can't find the Date of update on my Case status page. Where it is? I am checking from cell phone.

Thanks, shall try. But it is not tbe same as the form
we filed for the email and sms with 485?
If you just check you case status using the MSC number, you won't get a "last updated" date.
You need to register for a customer account, and then enter the MSC number into your "portfolio".Then you would be able to see that "date" which most likely will be the NOA date today.
The cool part of registering is that you can provide your email address and thus get an email update if/when your status does change....

Thanks Yoni, I just did it. :)