• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

I added a second sheet to the new spreadsheet, which has some statistics computed automatically based on the data in the main sheet. The stats should update every day after midnight. The sheet is protected, so it cannot be modified by hand.

Right now it may not be so elegant, with all stats bunched together, because it is an intermediary step. Time permitting, eventually I want to (automatically) generate some charts from that stats data.

Just a short legend. There are 5 different statistics in there:
- 1st: columns 1-2
- 2nd: columns 3-4
- 3rd: columns 5-8
- 4th: columns 9-12
- 5th: columns 13-16

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNhB2CVZoq1u42Zedti0PLw&hl=en&authkey=CKu6h5UN#gid=0

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like somebody cannot play nice with others.
I just restored the main sheet after somebody deleted it.

I hope that whoever did that, did it by accident. We'll see if it happens again.
FYI, Google keeps a revision history for these documents, so I can recover it.

I appreciate the great work baobab.

I added a second sheet to the new spreadsheet, which has some statistics computed automatically based on the data in the main sheet. The stats should update every day after midnight. The sheet is protected, so it cannot be modified by hand.

Right now it may not be so elegant, with all stats bunched together, because it is an intermediary step. Time permitting, eventually I want to (automatically) generate some charts from that stats data.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNhB2CVZoq1u42Zedti0PLw&hl=en&authkey=CKu6h5UN#gid=0

This is cool! Thanks

I mean she was lucky to get CPO without an interview and this has nothing to do with her disapearing from the forum. She wrote me a private message about what happened and told me the whole story and asked me to keep it between us and also said good buy as she has a lot of things to take care of. So guys, she was an excelent help for us, now is time to move on.

Natta, what does "she just got CPO as a coincidence" even mean?

As to personal reasons for being done with the forum, that's fine with me, I understand how one could get frustrated with things. But Izzy was beyond your regular forumite in terms of knowledge. "She" knew all these things about the process, both in depth and breadth. One example would be calling the FBI to ask about your background check. I mean who gives tips on HOW to speak to those folks and precisely WHAT to say? Unless you have experience with the matter. Also, there was a plug at one point for a "legal advice hotline". Only a few bucks, remember?

Regardless, Izzy has really been a huge part of this forum and has helped more than anyone, and for that we are grateful.

Hi.. I am on F2 Dependent visa from oct 2010 prior to that I was studying and
completed my masters in WMU.. I would like to work as sitting at home was not
my reason to study masters. please help..

Dear 5799! welcome to this forum! we are more than happy to help you but more information is needed! did you win the 2011 lottery? Is your number current? please be very specific and give us more details so we can help you. thanks,
R2010
Hi.. I am on F2 Dependent visa from oct 2010 prior to that I was studying and
completed my masters in WMU.. I would like to work as sitting at home was not
my reason to study masters. please help..

Hi Baobab! just want to say thank you for all ur work. I am so happy of being part of the 2011 lottery team!! :)

Hi,

My husband and I received out welcome letters that are dated Dec 8th. I guess, after repeated request, KCC sent our file and FO acted very fast. No changes on uscis.gov though.

Good luck to everyone,

Newbe

Hey guys, I got a text message today, my husband's AP was aproved.I guess our case is moving somewhere, hope to get the interview letters in the next few days.

Hey guys, I got a text message today, my husband's AP was aproved.I guess our case is moving somewhere, hope to get the interview letters in the next few days.

Good to hear that. Your case should be currently taken care of. Also hope you get your interview letters soon.

Lucky2011: did you send your packet today?

[Q

UOTE=lucky2011;2252969]Good to hear that. Your case should be currently taken care of. Also hope you get your interview letters soon.[/QUOTE]

That is good Natta. They are doing something. How about EAD cards?
Hope you get you interview soon.

Congrats, enjoy the new status.

Hi,

My husband and I received out welcome letters that are dated Dec 8th. I guess, after repeated request, KCC sent our file and FO acted very fast. No changes on uscis.gov though.

Good luck to everyone,

Newbe

Thanks Khayat, no news of the EAD, only my husband applied for the AP and EAD, I did not apply as i do not plan to travel and I have an EAD already from my F1 visa that I got this summer.

That is good Natta. They are doing something. How about EAD cards?
Hope you get you interview soon.