• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Hey guys,

I realized that we cannot fit the whole full sentence "Diversity Visa Lottery Winner, Lottery Letter Attached" by typing on the line of box "h" on I-485. How did you guys fix this? Did you just type "Diversity Visa Lottery Winner" simply? Thanks.

Hey guys,

I realized that we cannot fit the whole full sentence "Diversity Visa Lottery Winner, Lottery Letter Attached" by typing on the line of box "h" on I-485. How did you guys fix this? Did you just type "Diversity Visa Lottery Winner" simply? Thanks.

I just wrote it by hand once form was printed.

Hey guys,

"Diversity Visa Lottery Winner,Letter Attached" or "DV Lottery Winner, Lottery Letter Attached"

Don't worry dv2011... although your number is higher than mine, always has been in!

Thank you so much for your answer, because only now, after visa bulletin, I began to think about it.

as far as I know it's not related to the date on your I-20, but rather on the date of your "program completion". after this time you have two months to leave US. you can send you package at least one month sooner than the date you'll become current (April 1st). also as long as you file a petition for USCIS, your status is legal even if you become out of status. so you have lots of options.

Hey guys,

I attached additional sheet with reference and wrote "Diversity Visa Lottery Winner, Lottery Letter Attached"

Hi friends,
So I spent my entire afternoon preparing all my docs so I can send pckg on Monday. By far, I have the most complicate case in this forum.. Anyhow, did anyone include morgage statements or house deed as financial proof? thanks again for answering my questions...

Hi friends,
So I spent my entire afternoon preparing all my docs so I can send pckg on Monday. By far, I have the most complicate case in this forum.. Anyhow, did anyone include morgage statements or house deed as financial proof? thanks again for answering my questions...

all these documents are needed for interview. you do not have to send them with your package.

Hi Guys , I am finally getting ready to tie up my pakg now... do you know how to use the rubber-band?

just kidding ;)!

Are you going to send it now( ~45 days in advance) or wait until January 2011? Just curious...

Hi Guys , I am finally getting ready to tie up my pakg now... do you know how to use the rubber-band?

just kidding ;)!

hi guys!!!so do we pay 1010$ or 1070$ now for the AOS package? because its say 1010$ on USCIS web page????????and my CN is EU16xxx. so can i send the package in 45 days in advance????so if its gonna be current on february can i send it like at the end of december???? thanks guy!!! any answer is highly appreciated!!!!!

Hi bobik,

Applications filed on or after November 23, 2010 will require $1070. As previously discussed in this forum and the 2010 forum, you can send your application when you see your number in the advanced notification section of the bulletin.

Concerning the fee (and since nothing is guaranteed when it comes to immigration), i would pay the extra 60$ even if i dont have to. Who knows.. some officer might interpret it to apply only for guys who are current by November 23 and i wont be happy to have my application package returned because of 60$.

Hope this helps.

Hi dear forum members.
I had the biometric appointment done last week and want to make some follow-up.
I have a quick question to those who did it already:
1) What number did you guys call to reach KCC to ask if the case was requested by Local Field Office after the fingerprints were taken?

2) What and how should I ask them ? Options: "Had my Local Field Office requested the file from you?"
or
" Had my file been sent to local field office?"
I know this might be an easy question, but I just wanted to verify how should I better phrase my question?

Thank You dear forum members in advanced. I hope that everyone who did biometrics will soon receive an Interview Letter.