• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Hello everyone, This is Sebulonde after a long time!

Let me start by saying am so sorry. I lost the passwords to the forum and I tried to get a new long in name vain till now.
I used to visit the site and check on everyone from time to time. I am so happy for all of ya that got their visa and all the hard work of people who contribute to this success. Ammeck! You still rock. You made this a year a success with Alex. I and my husband arrived in America on the 9th Aug 2010 via Bush Int. Airport- Houston. We spent almost 4 hours with the immigration. No questions were asked, the people were just so many and the officers were slow.
The family that had come to pick us had to leave the airport and come back later. They had waited for almost 3 hours. As if that wasn't enough, there was a baggage switch with one of our bags. It had all my clothes! We had to wait for 3 days for the airway -BA to bring it home.
We are staying in Pearland, Tx. A small city outside Houston and it's great. The sun is coming down now and the wheather is getting better each day.
We made 3 weeks this Tue and we already have our Green cards with us but the SSN cards are no where in Mail.
When we visited the SSN office in our area, the officer said that; the SSN number would be given and sent to us and if we had not received the SSN cards by the 11th Sept, we should go back to the office and they would sort it out. We are still waiting but one can't do anything without it.
We have the green cards but we can't do the driving test for the licence cause the SSN is missing. Anyway for now that is what is happening.
I would like to wish all those who managed to get interview dates before 30th Sept and all the 2011 winners. Let God know your plans.

Let me start by saying am so sorry. I lost the passwords to the forum and I tried to get a new long in name vain till now.
I used to visit the site and check on everyone from time to time. I am so happy for all of ya that got their visa and all the hard work of people who contribute to this success. Ammeck! You still rock. You made this a year a success with Alex. I and my husband arrived in America on the 9th Aug 2010 via Bush Int. Airport- Houston. We spent almost 4 hours with the immigration. No questions were asked, the people were just so many and the officers were slow.
The family that had come to pick us had to leave the airport and come back later. They had waited for almost 3 hours. As if that wasn't enough, there was a baggage switch with one of our bags. It had all my clothes! We had to wait for 3 days for the airway -BA to bring it home.
We are staying in Pearland, Tx. A small city outside Houston and it's great. The sun is coming down now and the wheather is getting better each day.
We made 3 weeks this Tue and we already have our Green cards with us but the SSN cards are no where in Mail.
When we visited the SSN office in our area, the officer said that; the SSN number would be given and sent to us and if we had not received the SSN cards by the 11th Sept, we should go back to the office and they would sort it out. We are still waiting but one can't do anything without it.
We have the green cards but we can't do the driving test for the licence cause the SSN is missing. Anyway for now that is what is happening.
I would like to wish all those who managed to get interview dates before 30th Sept and all the 2011 winners. Let God know your plans.

That was a concise account. God bless u and ur family. Peace! Benniit.

Guys, I am alright here and will feed the house my observation when I get full internet access. Right now I am using cell phone so I cannot say much. Wish all those going for their interview and those flying to join me here in the US success.

Thanks for letting us know ur American status. That's so sweet. We can't wait to hear the account of your observation. Peace! Benniit.

Hello ALL,

Do one need to notify KCC afer a change of Job before one is CURRENT?

Please I need your advice.

May GOD be with US ALL.

WE SHALL ALL SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please house,i want to know whether there is a last injestion that one needs to be take after the visa has been issued? cos i heard that there is an injestion that one take,which is normally in three weeks after a visa has been issued.

Guys, I am alright here and will feed the house my observation when I get full internet access. Right now I am using cell phone so I cannot say much. Wish all those going for their interview and those flying to join me here in the US success.

Hi american man,

Hope all is well with you and your family out there. We are patiently waiting for your observations so far.

Hi american man,

Hope all is well with you and your family out there. We are patiently waiting for your observations so far.

Ammeck, we are waiting for your experince of USA.

To everybody, please remember me in your prayers as I claim my visa in Jesus name, tomorrow as such a time as this.

Alexee, when are you hitting the road? Have you booked the plane yet?

Hi sebulonde,

I was wondering why we've not heard from you all these while, good to know that you've safely arrived in the states. It's my prayer that your SSN find it's way into your box asap. Do keep us updated.

Hello ALL,

Do one need to notify KCC afer a change of Job before one is CURRENT?

Please I need your advice.

May GOD be with US ALL.

WE SHALL ALL SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not necessary if you will use education as a means of qualification, otherwise inform them

Last edited by a moderator:

To everybody, please remember me in your prayers as I claim my visa in Jesus name, tomorrow as such a time as this.

Amen, your visa is ready go claim it.

I booked my ticket somewhere in July and as at now, all is set for the final move on the 11th of this month God willing.

Alexee by now I'm sure you're done with your final preparations. I'm praying that you have a safe journey and you shall achieve whatever you have your eyes set on.

God has already heard your petition. It's done! Peace! Benniit

We are all with you in prayers.When the LORD says "Yes", who can say "no".The Lord has done it for all of us,so he will surely do it for you in Jesus' Almighty Name.AMEN

Please house,i want to know whether there is a last injestion that one needs to be take after the visa has been issued? cos i heard that there is an injestion that one take,which is normally in three weeks after a visa has been issued.

Hi yasnificent,

How are you and the family? The injection in question is yellow fever.

Alexee by now I'm sure you're done with your final preparations. I'm praying that you have a safe journey and you shall achieve whatever you have your eyes set on.

Hi Donkay,

A big amen to your prayers, all is set for the d-day. Thank you.

Oliseh, God be with you. You will do it man. you will get your prize as you have patiently waited for so long.

Not necessary if you will use education as a means of qualification, otherwise inform them

Thxs for your input.

alexee357,when i was filling the form i sent to KCC,i FILLED BOTH THE EDUCATIONAL LEVELS AND ALSO THE WORK EXPERIENCED.
So,i dont really know what ure talking about saying whether I want to use Education as a means of qualification or otherwise.

How will I know which one to use as a means of qualification?All i know is that i filled on my university Degree and my working experience.

So please,tyrow more light to this?

hello house, i have another problem again which is in DS0230 question number 43a my answer for this question was NO but as u could see there r 2 sub question and i didn't answer neither of them, do u guys think that would disqualify my forms from processing at KCC ? i need an answer plz i'm so worried, thank you