• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Thanx guys,, im most grateful,, Tommorrow by this time.. i will b sharing my testimony

There is only one outcome of your interview - i.e. being granted the visa. Man, we can't leave you behind and remember in this thread we have enjoyed 100% successful rate and we know the tradition will continue.

Hey guys
sorry for the long absence. I have been busy trying to sort out a few issues. I'm happy most of the new members of this forum have gotten their visas.
I'm in Michigan at the moment.

delay021
Go ye in the power and blessings of God. Pick the Visa and come and share the testimony. God'd blessings and favour be upon you

Delay021,Oliseh and ALL of US waiting for the 2nd letter and interviews,the Lord says we shall ALL come here and tesify for VISA'S GRANTED to ALL of US IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. DELAY021,OLISEH go and get ur visas'.The good Lord is with u,AMEN

Hey guys
sorry for the long absence. I have been busy trying to sort out a few issues. I'm happy most of the new members of this forum have gotten their visas.

Oh great mykoko, we have been calling you for a longer time. Good to see you have finally surfaced again. How is Michigan and USA in general? Could you us a general account of the job situation over there?

i cant believe my interview is on friday..... i have waited for this for a year now. Thank Gpd its finally here. Y'all need to pray with me

delay021,
We know the almighty is with you and have aided you to accomplish a great achievement this morning. We are all waiting to hear the great news from you, until then have a nice time.

Praise be to god

correction::: PRAISE BE TO GOD

Hi gud pple im happy to announce that i had a successful interview today

co: are u married?
do you have any kids?
what do u do?
what course did u study
name some of the courses and explained 1

Pick up ur visa on the 15th of sept at 1pm

THAT WAS IT OOOOOOOOOOOOO,,, IM SOOO HAPPY.... I GIVE THANX TO GOD and to u all especially Ammeck, Alexee,Joequi,Bennit,Oliseh,Stonesajay and all that i cudnt mention,.. im most grateful. GOD BLESS U ALL

Last edited by a moderator:

do you have any kids?
what do u do?
what course did u study

THAT WAS IT OOOOOOOOOOOOO,,, IM SOOO HAPPY.... I GIVE THANX TO GOD and to u all especially Ammeck, Alexee,Joequi,Bennit,Oliseh,Stonesajay and all that i cudnt mention,.. im most grateful. GOD BLESS U ALL

Congrats, I've been at the forum waiting for this great news. So far so good, everyone here will correct theirs in the name of the father, Amen!

Congrats, I've been at the forum waiting for this great news. So far so good, everyone here will correct theirs in the name of the father, Amen!

thank u sooo much Ammeck,,,,,, u were part of this success.. wish the rest of the forumites all the best, GOD will surely do it

do you have any kids?
what do u do?
what course did u study

Congrats man.....go pick it on 15th Sept

do you have any kids?
what do u do?
what course did u study

What a mighty God we serve!
Brothers & Sisters, we're destined to win in this forum. Our God never sleeps! Delay, there's nothing on this earth we could do that will please God, except thanksgiving. Oh Father, I give you my all for listening to us once again. Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you give us more detailed account of your whole dv visa application experiences?

Ammeck it was basically the same process i took..... just that i waited for over a year after my 1stNL.

What i observed at the embassy was... there were about five(5) couples who were all put under admin processing, aside that the single ones like us were all successful

do you have any kids?
what do u do?
what course did u study

Congratulations Big Man.So it means that we have the same visa pick up date.Praise be to the Lord most high.Am so happy for you.

I had my second interview yesterday after i was asked to bring some photos but God been by my side, i was successful.My delay to announce to the forum was that,actually Delay021 was the one i was waiting to hear the good news from and i think is finally here.

I had my second interview yesterday after i was asked to bring some photos but God been by my side, i was successful.My delay to announce to the forum was that,actually Delay021 was the one i was waiting to hear the good news from and i think is finally here.

im happy for "us".. God is good. Are u picking it up in Accra??

Hey guys

Hi mykoko,

Welcome back to the house, it's good to know that you are in the states. Kindly give us more filla and it will be good if you start from your POE. Welcome once again.