• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Hi Mykoko,

Just want you to know that your story will not differ from that of Computek09 and Americanbound. Surely your visa is ready for you to pick up. We can't wait for the good news.

this goes to mykoko
here is my prayer
lord, you said that where two or three are gathered together in your name, you are in their midst. I am praying by myself (or ‘on the internet’) but i am uniting myself with many individual believers throughout the world (in this forum) who, though separate, are gathered together in another sense to pray to you, and i trust that you are with us now.

We commit mykoko to you, oh lord. Have mercy and let your favour be upon him. Guide, guard and protect him so that on tuesday before he gets to the embassy, his visa would have been ready to be collected – and in the end glory and praises will be yours.

a big amen

Hi Mykoko,

Just want you to know that your story will not differ from that of Computek09 and Americanbound. Surely your visa is ready for you to pick up. We can't wait for the good news.

Thank you alexee357. I will definitely share my experience.

As I've already said, the first guy did not submit the affidavit of support but he got through. So it depends on the CO who handles ur case. Bt. pray hard bcos the visas are available for the taking. all u need is ur qualification.

computek,

Congratssssss, please go give testimony in your church. your interview has been the shortest ever. infact this is a record breaking interview.

With God be the Glory.

One love

Big Mykoko,

Go for what rightfully belong to you.God has done it. The visa is available, just walk in! Remember to share ur experience.

Hi
The breaking news is finally here. Sorry for keeping you all in suspense. I was successful and given a chit to come on the 19th February for my visa. My interview experience follows shortly

Hi
The breaking news is finally here. Sorry for keeping you all in suspense. I was successful and given a chit to come on the 19th February for my visa. My interview experience follows shortly

Good news, mykoko
This is what I've been expecting the whole day. Let's hear your interview experience.

I got to the embassy at about 12pm, My appointed letter stated that I should report at 1pm. I was allowed to enter the embassy at 12 pm even though that was an hour earlier.The embassy was filled to capacity. I was asked to drop my appointment letter at window 2 and have a seat. I sat there till 3pm and still hadn't heard my name, I realized that those who came after me were being called to window 1. I approached the lady at window 1 to express my concerns as to the fact I have been sitting there for 3 hours and still hadn't heard my name. She told me those whose names were being mentioned had been asked to bring additional documents and therefore she was just taking those documents. She asked me to have my seat and that I would be called. I sat there till 4pm and I still hadn't been interview, I approached the lady at window 1 again and these time she gives me a sheet of paper to write my name, she dashes out and comes back to inform me that my case is with one of the interviewers and that I would be called soon .At about 4:15 pm I was called to window 5. I was the last person inside the embassy to be called even though I was the first to report amongst those with 1pm appointments.

Me: Good evening

CO: Good evening, he picks a blue paper and starts to write something on it.sorry for keeping you waiting. We are done with the administrative process and am happy to inform you that your visa has been granted. You will have to come back on the 19th of February for your visa. Don't make any travel arrangements until you receive you visa. Do you have any questions

Me: Yeah, am planning to travel in February so why can't I make any travel arrangements.

CO: There could be a error in the visa sticker that is embossed in your passport. That's why we advice applicants to receive their visas before making travel arrangements.

CO: He gives me the blue chit and says welcome to America.

Me : I thanked him and left.

I would like to thank members of these thread who helped in diverse ways in making my dream come true . Ammeck09, Alexee357, Computek09, Joequi, Americabound, Ajaylagos and all the others members whose names are not here. Your inputs and contributions to this thread helped me to get this far.

Hi mykoko,

Congratulations bro. This is what we've been waiting for all these while. Congratulations once again. To other members of the house, let's all note that failure is not our portion. As it has started so shall it end. We're all going to be successful.

I got to the embassy at about 12pm, My appointed letter stated that I should report at 1pm. I was allowed to enter the embassy at 12 pm even though that was an hour earlier.The embassy was filled to capacity. I was asked to drop my appointment letter at window 2 and have a seat. I sat there till 3pm and still hadn't heard my name, I realized that those who came after me were being called to window 1. I approached the lady at window 1 to express my concerns as to the fact I have been sitting there for 3 hours and still hadn't heard my name. She told me those whose names were being mentioned had been asked to bring additional documents and therefore she was just taking those documents. She asked me to have my seat and that I would be called. I sat there till 4pm and I still hadn't been interview, I approached the lady at window 1 again and these time she gives me a sheet of paper to write my name, she dashes out and comes back to inform me that my case is with one of the interviewers and that I would be called soon .At about 4:15 pm I was called to window 5. I was the last person inside the embassy to be called even though I was the first to report amongst those with 1pm appointments.

CO: Good evening, he picks a blue paper and starts to write something on it.sorry for keeping you waiting. We are done with the administrative process and am happy to inform you that your visa has been granted. You will have to come back on the 19th of February for your visa. Don't make any travel arrangements until you receive you visa. Do you have any questions

Me: Yeah, am planning to travel in February so why can't I make any travel arrangements.

CO: There could be a error in the visa sticker that is embossed in your passport. That's why we advice applicants to receive their visas before making travel arrangements.

Congrats bro! At last your mind can now be at rest.God's time is the best;He knows why he delayed it to this time.Once He decrees it, it must be fulfilled.All the best in the States.

To God Be The Glory!!!
Thank you Lord for answering our prayer, You are the Alpha and Omega.We know that whatever we do with YOur name will not land on rocks. We magnify you this morning for the case of our brother Mykoko. I know the rest of us will share the same testimony and Your name will be lifted above all names. All these success stories are to your glory. I have witnessed applicants refused visa but for this our forum you have made all of us winners. We are winners that's why we won the lottery. Thank you for listening to our humble prayer.Amen!
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGHTENS ME (PHIL. 4:13)

Please lets dedicate this day to give thanks and praises to the almighty God for what he has started.