• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Hey guys
I'm Cameroonian studying in Cape Town and had my interview yesterday in Johannesburg. I'm happy to announce yall that it was successful and the passport will be delivered to me on Tuesday.
Good luck to yall

CN-2010AF000531XX
NL SENT BY KCC: MAY 28, 09
NL RECEIVED: JULY 14, 09
NL SENT BACK: JULY 17, 09
Current: JULY 2010
2nd NL sent: MAY 14, 2010
2nd NL recieved: MAY 26, 2010
Started medicals: JUNE 4, 2010
Completed Medicals: JUNE 9, 2010
Police Report Completed: JUNE 29, 2010
Interview date: Thursday, JULY 1, 2010
Interview successful: YES
Visa delivered: Tuesday, JULY 6, 2010 via DHL

Congrats and hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in South Africa.

i just got my 2nd letter... im surprised it came that fast

At first you may think it will never get to your turn but at long last here it's. Nice to hear you finally got it. Wish you all the best in your preparations towards the impending interview.

Hi guys, please i need help. My wife is not going with me to the interview and can someone help me with any good explanation that i can give to the CO on the day of my interview. Its given me sleepless night.Thank you

Hi guys, please i need help. My wife is not going with me to the interview and can someone help me with any good explanation that i can give to the CO on the day of my interview. Its given me sleepless night.Thank you

If you both live in the same country, she better come with you. The only reason that could fly might be a medical one, and you need to show the CO a proof.

Maybe other forumites may have a better idea

Good luck

You are on your own, no one knows what is going on in your relationship. There are countless reasons you can give and they cannot deny you even if you says that your wife is just not interested in going with you at the moment but she hope to join you in future when you are settled. You could say your wife just secured a lucrative job and wish to start that job to gain some work experience before she joins you in the US. This reason may depend on your wife's educational background - i.e. having a qualification such as a bachelor or university diploma.

You have so many excuses to give, you only need to be consistent.

pls do help me to track my number or some thing like tht wethere i have won th dv lottery,i have being giving me my number but cant or dont no how to seach for it and knows wethere i have won,show me how to check it out pls.2011lk7y2pdkq2u1,tht is my number.

I dont have enough money to pay for her fee. I mean the visa fee and medical fee cause am a student and she is a hair dresser.

I dont have enough money to pay for her fee. I mean the visa fee and medical fee cause am a student and she is a hair dresser.

Yasnificient.
You better borrow money my brother and then go together with your wife to the interview. If you give that reason I think the consular officer may deny you the visa. Do you have affidavit of support yet?You need to consider going with your wife for the interview.

pls do help me to track my number or some thing like tht wethere i have won th dv lottery,i have being giving me my number but cant or dont no how to seach for it and knows wethere i have won,show me how to check it out pls.2011lk7y2pdkq2u1,tht is my number.

If you want us to check for you, you have to give us your date of birth and your surname. No one can check whether you are a winner or not without these information.

I have responded to your earlier post in this page and gave you some reasons you can give to the consular officer during your interview. It's not obligatory to move with your wife neither your children, the choice is yours and no consular will deny you that you are not moving to the US with your wife.

for those who their cn below 72000 contragulation because my CN 72*** and today I called KCC to add small information to my documents and they said to me your documents send to the embassy and you can call us after 15july to know your interview date i e Iam current and I hope all of you with such high case number to be current soon . I am from Sudan

for those who their cn below 72000 contragulation because my CN 72*** and today I called KCC to add small information to my documents and they said to me your documents send to the embassy and you can call us after 15july to know your interview date i e Iam current and I hope all of you with such high case number to be current soon . I am from Sudan

Lala_lala
If this is the case then my i'm a happy man.Thank you for the information.

Guys, I got a reply from the embassy that my visa application is in the final stages of processing. Hope it will be ready in a week or two.

Guys, I got a reply from the embassy that my visa application is in the final stages of processing. Hope it will be ready in a week or two.

Hi ammeck,

Thank God. Please start preparing if you haven't started. We all knew from day one that u'll go through your processing easily. Had it not been for the delayance of your medicals, you could have gotton your visa the day of your interview. You deserve it man. Congratulations in advance.