• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Hi guys, very soon a new thread will be unveiled for the dv-2011 winners. Hope many people wins as previously to ensure that we get a fair representative of Ghanaians moving to the US. In the past, only about half of those that wins do apply for the interview. If more wins then there is a strong possibility that we may get large number of people applying for the interview and hence a fair rep in the US.

Hi guys, where are thou? Well, preparation is going smoothly for me. I've started receiving my police certificates, what is left is to attend the scheduled medication examination.

hi Alexee, we havent forgotten about u.... start packing your bags cus u already on your way toAmerica..... come 12th April, u shall have your visa. Amen

hi Alexee, we havent forgotten about u.... start packing your bags cus u already on your way toAmerica..... come 12th April, u shall have your visa. Amen

Ya,i remember Alexee, had his interview on the 16th and had mine on 17th.Alexee you will get it.God's time is always the best.I met some Ghanians they are really doing well here in the States.Goodluck Alexee your case has already been approved.

I hope everyone is preparing towards receiving ur visas. And I am also seriously looking for a job. its not easy. Things have changed over the years because looking for job has become something else. I went to my first interview today at a Photo printing shop and was told by the Manager to wait until they need my service after passing bunches of skill assessment questions. Oh God help me. I also applied for another one which they gave me a number to call on Monday. I have done series of online job applications but not heard feedback. At least I have interview experience now, so thats a step ahead. To God Be The Glory..............

Hi Computek09,

This is just the begining so things will be a little bit rough but trust me with time, all will be well with you. We are with you in prayers.

Hi guys, very soon a new thread will be unveiled for the dv-2011 winners. Hope many people wins as previously to ensure that we get a fair representative of Ghanaians moving to the US. In the past, only about half of those that wins do apply for the interview. If more wins then there is a strong possibility that we may get large number of people applying for the interview and hence a fair rep in the US.

I agree with you my brother.

Hi guys, where are thou? Well, preparation is going smoothly for me. I've started receiving my police certificates, what is left is to attend the scheduled medication examination.

Hi ammeck09,

Good to know that your preparation towards the interview is going on smoothly. We are with you in prayers.

Delay021,

Thx you for your prayers. May it come to pass. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Ya,i remember Alexee, had his interview on the 16th and had mine on 17th.Alexee you will get it.God's time is always the best.I met some Ghanians they are really doing well here in the States.Goodluck Alexee your case has already been approved.

Hi Gasper2000,

Thank you for your concern and thank God for your safe arrival. Can you fill us in with your observation of US so far. I mean the employment condition and any other issue wealth sharing. All the best man.

Hi Gasper2000,

Thank you for your concern and thank God for your safe arrival. Can you fill us in with your observation of US so far. I mean the employment condition and any other issue wealth sharing. All the best man.

The place is cool,weather is becoming warmer.I saw a store parking off their winter kits;a sign the weather is getting better.Employment wise, not really easy to get a job now cos so much emphasis on experience.Yet to get my SSN anyway,as soon as i get that i will start pressing for jobs radically.Dont be worked up by the unemployment rate,it is not goin to last forever.Goodluck as you go for your visa.

The place is cool,weather is becoming warmer.I saw a store parking off their winter kits;a sign the weather is getting better.Employment wise, not really easy to get a job now cos so much emphasis on experience.Yet to get my SSN anyway,as soon as i get that i will start pressing for jobs radically.Dont be worked up by the unemployment rate,it is not goin to last forever.Goodluck as you go for your visa.

Hi gasper2000,

Thx for the infor and the encouragement. All the best man.

Thank God I have my North Carolina driving permit now. I passed the test yesterday nd was issued a driving permit. N dis is my first photo ID. I hope better things are ahead of me.

Glory Be To God.

Thank God I have my North Carolina driving permit now. I passed the test yesterday nd was issued a driving permit. N dis is my first photo ID. I hope better things are ahead of me.

Glory Be To God.

Hi Computek09,

You couldn't have said it better than this my brother. Better things are certainly ahead of you. Congrats.

Alexee, I hope u have prepared very well for the collection of your visa now. Ur family is taking this visa with joy I assure u. so dont worry because the fight has already been fought, yours is to be present for your reward(visa).......We are all winners. To God Be The Glory!!!!!

Alexee, I hope u have prepared very well for the collection of your visa now. Ur family is taking this visa with joy I assure u. so dont worry because the fight has already been fought, yours is to be present for your reward(visa).......We are all winners. To God Be The Glory!!!!!

My bro,
I have done all the necessary preparation and i belive by the grace of God, i will come back to this forum with good news.

To all those collecting your visas in May, know that visa collection are in batches. this month is for Alexee and co. Next month is definitely going to be yours. so keep on praying and wait patiently for May and your visas will be HOT for the taking. No libilibi No Labalaba........God has done it.

Glory Be To God!!!!!!

My bro,
I have done all the necessary preparation and i belive by the grace of God, i will come back to this forum with good news.

A big Amen........We need bigger testimonies in this forum. And yours is going to be added to ours for the Lord's name to be magnified. To Him Be The Glory!!!!